A...! :O DECLARATION!!! ...of waaaar?! \o?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're on backorder. ;____;

I think that pesky Turdanak paid someone off. :<

Perhaps I'll nuke him first when they finally come in. :D

Edited by Samwise

Oh_burn.gif

Funny considering you're the one crying in every thread about this DoW on the grounds that Skaro are all noobs, and then you go and call everyone a noob.

RfqAAHV.jpg

Unless of course Flight of the Conchords were right when they said dragon tears turn into jelly beans...

Then by all means keep them coming.

Why would I be crying when I'm enjoying the war. All I see is you lot crying at me because I'm calling out all your bs and lying about this so called "legit war." At least OP knows theirs is bs and ain't blatantly lying about it. You ain't fooling anyone but !@#$ me right for calling out your bs.

Why would I be crying when I'm enjoying the war. All I see is you lot crying at me because I'm calling out all your bs and lying about this so called "legit war." At least OP knows theirs is bs and ain't blatantly lying about it. You ain't fooling anyone but !@#$ me right for calling out your bs.

not sure if this guy is annoying or funny anymore. :/
I mean he is like the guy who is losing at chess who makes crap up, throws the board across the room and declares himself the winner and honestly believes that everyone watching agrees with him.

Oh wait I figured it out, not annoying or funny, just sad.
I mean it was funny when he was just losing and annoying when he made stuff up and threw the board aacross the room and declared himself the winner but now that he believes it..... just sad.

Lord of the rings quote
"Now that I see him I do pitty him"

not sure if this guy is annoying or funny anymore. :/
I mean he is like the guy who is losing at chess who makes crap up, throws the board across the room and declares himself the winner and honestly believes that everyone watching agrees with him.

Oh wait I figured it out, not annoying or funny, just sad.
I mean it was funny when he was just losing and annoying when he made stuff up and threw the board aacross the room and declared himself the winner but now that he believes it..... just sad.

Lord of the rings quote
"Now that I see him I do pitty him"

If I recall correctly this all started when one of you started to post how bad war chest levels are in Skaro, all of which underlines what a poor war choice this was.

If I recall correctly this all started when one of you started to post how bad war chest levels are in Skaro, all of which underlines what a poor war choice this was.

So stating a fact that we did not know pre war is starting something?

It is not our fault you guys suck at war chest. You had every opportunity we had as an alliance. The only difference in strength between us would be because someone sucked at building more than the other. Your entire fairness argument is ridiculous as it basically says that we shouldn't declare on you because you suck and not because you had been in other wars.
Rememeber last round when Skaro declared on only alliances that had been at war and rolled since the start of the round.

So stating a fact that we did not know pre war is starting something?

It is not our fault you guys suck at war chest. You had every opportunity we had as an alliance. The only difference in strength between us would be because someone sucked at building more than the other. Your entire fairness argument is ridiculous as it basically says that we shouldn't declare on you because you suck and not because you had been in other wars.
Rememeber last round when Skaro declared on only alliances that had been at war and rolled since the start of the round.

Everyone knows Skaro isn't a elite alliance nor does it try to be. You looked for weaker targets so you'd take as minimal damage as possible so you'd have the opportunity to get bigger than other elite AA's and have a shot at beating them.

That was honorable of Skaro to help friends getting utterly rolled and annihilated. Obviously you see it differently.

Everyone knows Skaro isn't a elite alliance nor does it try to be. You looked for weaker targets so you'd take as minimal damage as possible so you'd have the opportunity to get bigger than other elite AA's and have a shot at beating them.

That was honorable of Skaro to help friends getting utterly rolled and annihilated. Obviously you see it differently.

This is hilarious. That is all I have to say about that.
Samwise, kurd what do you think of this post? Think about it.

fact of the matter is that there are fewer AAs and numbers in TE so these "bad" wars will likely continue as long as AAs continue to pidgeon hole themselves to certain AAs sla Skaro and Misfits with their friendship treaties. So by doing these things who would Skaro and Misfits hit but these two or OP? Then people act surprised that intelligent leaders serve their AAs best interest by striking first.

fact of the matter is that there are fewer AAs and numbers in TE so these "bad" wars will likely continue as long as AAs continue to pidgeon hole themselves to certain AAs sla Skaro and Misfits with their friendship treaties. So by doing these things who would Skaro and Misfits hit but these two or OP? Then people act surprised that intelligent leaders serve their AAs best interest by striking first.

Paul, you were better off just shutting up the entire post. Obviously you were aware that I had no intentions of attacking anybody and was waiting to see what you guys called a "fair war." Also before running that fat mouth some more I'm certain you are aware that I contacted HD about 2 days ago about canceling the treaty. Sometimes just sometimes Paul you should honestly shut up and let the cards play out. Jesus dude

Paul, you were better off just shutting up the entire post. Obviously you were aware that I had no intentions of attacking anybody and was waiting to see what you guys called a "fair war." Also before running that fat mouth some more I'm certain you are aware that I contacted HD about 2 days ago about canceling the treaty. Sometimes just sometimes Paul you should honestly shut up and let the cards play out. Jesus dude

Just curious how you think Paul would have known that you contacted HD about cancelling it?  The rest of us that correspondence was secret from.  Similarly, is the treaty actually cancelled or did you just contact him?  The verbiage is very strange.

It's planned to happen, just piecing the final part together. It's not the fact of Paul knowing any part of it. It's the fact of him spitting words out about misfits. Like dude I'm trying to forget things and move on. Why is he even referring to skaro and misfits hitting together, if I recall we are still our own AA. You guys took treaties a bit too far and look at us more as a whole alliance. "Intelligent leaders" a week ago I could have spied nukes from just about every Hellas member. I think if I wanted to strike I would have done so when necessary. Look at our building difference? Why do you think you have bigger war chest? We built for defense, you built for financial success. Honestly misfits would have rolled a good portion of you after the first week or so just because we built completely opposite. We decided to be the bigger man and take a step back and you guys are still here assuming we are out to get you guys. Sorry but we are looking to get this game back on the right pace. (Obviously OP is with their lovely curbstomp on NLON, which by the way we got curbstomped by the TE police for the exact same thing) you guys are such severe hypocrites it's insane.

Edited by yung flow

It's planned to happen, just piecing the final part together. It's not the fact of Paul knowing any part of it. It's the fact of him spitting words out about misfits. Like dude I'm trying to forget things and move on. Why is he even referring to skaro and misfits hitting together, if I recall we are still our own AA. You guys took treaties a bit too far and look at us more as a whole alliance. "Intelligent leaders" a week ago I could have spied nukes from just about every Hellas member. I think if I wanted to strike I would have done so when necessary. Look at our building difference? Why do you think you have bigger war chest? We built for defense, you built for financial success. Honestly misfits would have rolled a good portion of you after the first week or so just because we built completely opposite. We decided to be the bigger man and take a step back and you guys are still here assuming we are out to get you guys. Sorry but we are looking to get this game back on the right pace. (Obviously OP is with their lovely curbstomp on NLON, which by the way we got curbstomped by the TE police for the exact same thing) you guys are such severe hypocrites it's insane.

I'm sure misfits could have rolled most of TE, and most of us are just glad to have been spared and instead only received this tee shirt.

In terms of Misfits future in TE, I think dropping a treaty like this if you actually do it will take a huge part of the target off your back.  Similarly to how not posting so much crap would as well -- which before above you mostly had.  Good luck, and thanks again for sparing us all.

I'm sure misfits could have rolled most of TE, and most of us are just glad to have been spared and instead only received this tee shirt.

In terms of Misfits future in TE, I think dropping a treaty like this if you actually do it will take a huge part of the target off your back.  Similarly to how not posting so much crap would as well -- which before above you mostly had.  Good luck, and thanks again for sparing us all.

Funny you say that, why don't you guys throw misfits a legit war and talk to me. Seems to me you have to find a way to put the tables completely in your favor when declaring on us. Not to mention you are too much of cowards to hit anybody as the same NS as you. You guys talk the talk and never walk the walk. You post in these forums like you are so "elite" but the bullshit just keeps feeding out. Auctor, your stupidity blows my mind every time. What are you 15?

Misfits are dropping the treaty because you guys said its against the invisible book of rules for CN TE that you guys created. I believe that book also says Hellas, war doves, and OP have treaties that just aren't public but that's totally legit. No wonder TE is dying out and it took me so long to even become half interested in putting the time into it. Maybe if you guys would let people play the game the way they would like to without making up rules and curb stomping those that went outside of these "rules" Edited by yung flow

Right to the personal insults huh? Scum like you that cancel their treaties just because they're having to honor them bravely disgust me. Seriously, you should be ashamed of yourself.