A...! :O DECLARATION!!! ...of waaaar?! \o?

9vd1Ead.jpg

We should have killed treaties* off long ago, and we sincerely apologize for the agony it's caused everyone - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLACxMXBRhM
* the exception being secret treaties between honourable men, of course

War Doves, Hellas, and Rat Basterds hereby declare war on Skaro and Misfits. War Doves may also be hitting War Doves - to be continued.

Peace terms, courtesy of bombuator:

1) Skaro members can use a limit of 5 emoticons per post on the OWF.
2) Capitalization when needed, not wanted.
3) Periods used when needed, not wanted.
4) Emoticons cannot start a post.
5) Acknowledge that using B-) emoticon on the forums neither makes you cool or badass.

Stats, courtesy of Samwise:

Stats:

Skaro + Misfits

Total NS: 405,100

Total Members: 63

Avg. NS: 6,430

Infra: 78,917

Tech: 13,018

Nukes: 44

Nations 2k+ infra: 7

Nations 1.5k - 2k infra: 20

Nations 1k - 1.5k infra: 24

Nations sub 1k infra: 17

Hellas + War Doves + Rat Basterds

Total NS: 290,872

Total Members: 40

Avg. NS: 7,272

Infra: 63,727

Tech: 6,436

Nukes: 49

Nations 2k+ infra: 13

Nations 1.5k - 2k infra: 12

Nations 1k - 1.5k infra: 12

Nations sub 1k infra: 5

Signed for War Doves,
Belisarius, Triumvir of Internal Affairs, Thals, and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kurdanak, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, Panic, and ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Samwise, Triumvir of Military Affairs, Awesomeness, and :ehm:

Signed for Hellas,
Bombuator, King of Hellas
Alexandros o Megas, Papa Bear and Founder of Hellas
Wasso, Brad Pitt
Eljierro, That Puerto Rican
Jack Black, PIA

Signed for Rat Basterds,
Danger Mouse, Mouse of Danger/Rattiest Basterd/King of Wombats Edited by Kurdanak

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B)

have fun, everybody!  :frantic:  :war: :popcorn: :nuke: :gun: :wub:

(Edit: Accidentally capitalized. Sigh.)

Edited by Einer

You guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I just love you all so much  :smug:  :awesome:  :ehm: .................... let's all have a fun fight  :gun:  :war:

and enjoy watching the fireworks  :popcorn:  :nuke: .............................  :wub:

"  Congratulations. Your nation is two weeks old today. In celebration your citizens will experience +2 happiness today. " 

Edit : Only if i knew they aint attacking us back , i wouldav attacked being in Defcon 5 and all , and Colllected These +2 Happ Shiit today .  :facepalm: 

Edited by wasso

excessive use of periods

B-)

EXTERMINATE  :lol1:  :wub:  :frantic:  :excl:  :war:

"  Congratulations. Your nation is two weeks old today. In celebration your citizens will experience +2 happiness today. " 

Edit : Only if i knew they aint attacking us back , i wouldav attacked being in Defcon 5 and all , and Colllected These +2 Happ Shiit today .  :facepalm: 

B-)

YA... man. I wish these GUYS had WARCHEST ....!  like LOOK AT EM 

Kaboom : Total Money: $5,841,873     Nuclear : Total Money: $4,777,117           krazymonkeyninja : Total Money: $16

Talks big on OWF, attacks 2 People in D5 with no GCs. Why didn't you counter me?

How many Daleks got attacked while in Def 5 I wonder? I bet most of our AA did so why you complaining and should I hit nations twice my size and expect counters also bigger than me. Your a noob alright.

I have 3 offensive wars and 1 defensive war and still complaining because I didn't attack someone twice my size. You have 3 AA's, your welcome to counter with 2 more nations on me and they can be down declares. I don't care, its only infra that I'll rebuild.

!!!............ :o You guys!!  :rolleyes:  :laugh:  :lol1:  You're ruining the comedic relief of..................................... :unsure:  -_-  THIS THREAD :popcorn:  :ph34r:  :blush:  :awesome:

How many Daleks got attacked while in Def 5 I wonder? I bet most of our AA did so why you complaining and should I hit nations twice my size and expect counters also bigger than me. Your a noob alright.

When the majority of the AA is D5 it's not my fault, but I personally attacked 3 Misfits with 24 Nukes. I like how you try to avoid my response by trying to stat my entire alliance is attacking like you when trying to call me a noob. 

Sounds legit.

Thanks Adude, where is your stamp of a downdeclare? I'm sure about half of Steve will call this that.

They also have no money either :smug:  I don't see how this is my fault. I want generals and they shall provide.

Acting smug when purposefully choosing easier targets that more likely would have less warchest. Why didn't you hit me? Prove yourself or stop talking trash on here like you are a big dog.