A...! :O DECLARATION!!! ...of waaaar?! \o?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful who you get trade and building advice from. Some of these posts are blind leading blind.

(also, how has this reached 200 posts)

Nothing but fine advice from your Dovely friends here.  B-) 

(take two guesses lol)

Be careful who you get trade and building advice from. Some of these posts are blind leading blind.

I must blind, I have no idea how to do temp trades.  -_-  It isn't hard to do if you have the time to organize it. 

I'm not quite sure what was wrong with my advice. Because I didn't tell him to temp for an income boosting set for collection? I thought that might be implied if you're willing to take the time to organize temps. If you're not a 3BR is well rounded enough to suffice. No?

Go ahead listening to his advice and being able to act upon it are totally different. It takes coordination and activity to swap in a timely and efficient manner.

I never mentioned swapping

I'll d listen to Therm. 

Blindly following is just as bad as following the blind  :awesome:
Edited by Therm

Go ahead listening to his advice and being able to act upon it are totally different. It takes coordination and activity to swap in a timely and efficient manner.

I've used perfect trades before but I just don't care about it enough to do it now. I'll have my fun in either the high, mid and low tier. It doesn't bother me and neither does flag running or breaking records.

I never mentioned swapping

Blindly following is just as bad as following the blind  :awesome:

TPC have probably the best proven builders in the game so not quite blindly following.

Aww Buttercup, are you trying to call me broke? I'm sure I have much more money than lil ol' whiney pants. If that post-war spy op of yours had of been a gather intel instead of changing my defcon after our leaders already agreed to peace than you would have seen I'm sitting around 10m still.

Try making less excuses for everything, you sound like such a sore loser.

B-)

Rayvon, War Doves' Raven...  Please,show to all of us here your proof of this Post-War Spy Op ...!  I have noticed that

WD's brave pigeons of Doom have been having "field Day" of sorts on the Nation of New Valyria... So, please concede my

request as a token  of your Honesty.  For the contrary, if you would not do that...  It will be a token buyt of your false hood and Bad

Will towards  a SKARO Nation... which is a wrongful thing to entertain...!  

This message will be sent to the War Doves Leadership as well.    :huh:

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

Rayvon, War Doves' Raven...  Please,show to all of us here your proof of this Post-War Spy Op ...!  I have noticed that

WD's brave pigeons of Doom have been having "field Day" of sorts on the Nation of New Valyria... So, please concede my

request as a token  of your Honesty.  For the contrary, if you would not do that...  It will be a token buyt of your false hood and Bad

I was not kidding when I said I wanted the rogue actions from Skaro to stop. And surprisingly enough, they stopped after Daenerys was engaged. We've already agreed to give Daenerys peace and it looks like she's(he?) no longer on the Skaro AA.

But for the sake of everyone, please quit with the read between the lines bs. It's quite insulting to assume that we're either too stupid to understand what you're saying, or that you can cover up trash talk with a bunch of emoticons.

B-)

A little bit of experience and common sense goes a looong ways. That's all I've got to say, the rest - you can take up with my leaders.

I was not kidding when I said I wanted the rogue actions from Skaro to stop. And surprisingly enough, they stopped after Daenerys was engaged. We've already agreed to give Daenerys peace and it looks like she's(he?) no longer on the Skaro AA.

But for the sake of everyone, please quit with the read between the lines bs. It's quite insulting to assume that we're either too stupid to understand what you're saying, or that you can cover up trash talk with a bunch of emoticons.

Who the hell stops attacking just because you've hit them. They'd be more of a reason to continue attacks. You'd be able to send CM's. GA's, air attacks which is how I fight. Just ask those I was at war with. This was only about you lot getting back at me because you didn't like me calling out all your BS in your DoW. Some of you even stated you'd attack me when we were at war.

Also I left Skaro voluntarily and HD knew I would. I had been planning to leave before this all started. I have my reasons for it.

I'll d appreciate it If you lot just grew up and started acting like real leaders. Getting rogue attacks is quite common a day after war and unknown spy attacks is even more common. But I know all these attacks I'm accused of is just to justify your attacks on me. Since this has been resolved, we can just leave it at that and move on.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Who the hell stops attacking just because you've hit them. They'd be more of a reason to continue attacks. You'd be able to send CM's. GA's, air attacks which is how I fight. Just ask those I was at war with. This was only about you lot getting back at me because you didn't like me calling out all your BS in your DoW. Some of you even stated you'd attack me when we were at war.

People who are broke, like you were/ likely still are, that's who. :)
It's less "calling out [our] BS" and more that your !@#$posting made everyone want to roll you.

I'll d appreciate it If you lot just grew up and started acting like real leaders. Getting rogue attacks is quite common a day after war and unknown spy attacks is even more common. But I know all these attacks I'm accused of is just to justify your attacks on me. Since this has been resolved, we can just leave it at that and move on.

I'll admit, I did (and do again) want to roll you - it was so kind of you to give us a reason to! :D

Also, I've literally never dealt with unknown spy attacks right after a war before now. Mostly because everyone else has more than an ounce of class.

P.S. Onwards to #400! :wub: Edited by Kurdanak

Also I left Skaro voluntarily and HD knew I would. I had been planning to leave before this all started. I have my reasons for it.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000142

Please hit me in a "fair" fight. I'm a figurehead for RE  I think, I'll be awaiting you and your "correct" way to fight..

Edited by commanderragnar

Please hit me in a "fair" fight. I'm a leader for RE  I think, I'll be awaiting you and your "correct" way to fight..

Sorry Ragnar, we hit her out of your range and I don't think she's going to get up there any time soon. ;)

People who are broke, like you were/are, that's who. :)
It's less "calling out [our] BS" and more that your !@#$posting made everyone want to roll you.

I'll admit, I did (and do again) want to roll you - it was so kind of you to give us a reason to! :D

Also, I've literally never dealt with unknown spy attacks right after a war. Mostly because everyone else has more than an ounce of class.

Everyone I was calling out their BS is who wanted to roll me.

Samwise told me all the spy attacks your AA received post war and I chuffed a little when I read them. Also If I was broke then how did I have enough for the IRS attack on you?
I was broke but I also had 1700 infra, the best econ generals, improvements and 8 days to back collect. One of my trade partners deleted that gave me the ability to reduce nuclear anarchy by 1 day and so after I had rebuilt, that BR was gone. My luck there but !@#$ happens. After that I received spy attacks, one was successful and told your exposed (govt leaders) spy report that my income was low. 4 of you took advantage of that and hit me with everything on the blitz. 4 on the first day because I peaced out with the NDO after RoadRash told me he'll get them to peace out and Samwise hit me to.

Please hit me in a "fair" fight. I'm a leader for RE  I think, I'll be awaiting you and your "correct" way to fight..

Leave a slot for me, please...

Samwise told me all the spy attacks your AA received post war and I chuffed a little when I read them. Also If I was broke then how did I have enough for the IRS attack on you?
I was broke but I also had 1700 infra, the best econ generals, improvements and 8 days to back collect. One of my trade partners deleted that gave me the ability to reduce nuclear anarchy by 1 day and so after I had rebuilt, that BR was gone. My luck there but !@#$ happens. After that I received spy attacks, one was successful and told your exposed (govt leaders) spy report that my income was low. 4 of you took advantage of that and hit me with everything on the blitz. 4 on the first day because I peaced out with the NDO after RoadRash told me he'll get them to peace out and Samwise hit me to.

I ordered Auditore to peace out myself, RoadRash wasn't even online when I gave the order.  That left you with an open slot, which was the whole point.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Nice to see you admitting it! One step closer to finding your spine. Oh, and that IRS attack was before you blew all your money and we felt like bullying you. ^_^ Edited by Kurdanak

This is a prime example of how these discussions start rapidly escalating into trolling or throwing poop at each other. Perhaps you should go and troll someone else or end up on my ignore list with Rayvon.

Leave a slot for me, please...

I ordered Auditore to peace out myself, RoadRash wasn't even online when I gave the order.  That left you with an open slot, which was the whole point.

I sent peace not the other way around and RoadRash was on. I sent peace after our discussion.

I sent peace not the other way around and RoadRash was on. I sent peace after our discussion.

I am aware of the situation in it's entirety.  RoadRash may have been on but he didn't pass anything up the chain of leadership.  You sent peace, I told Auditore to accept it.

You aren't grasping some of the more subtle nuances of how this whole thing played out and it's becoming painfully obvious.

I am aware of the situation in it's entirety.  RoadRash may have been on but he didn't pass anything up the chain of leadership.  You sent peace, I told Auditore to accept it.

You aren't grasping some of the more subtle nuances of how this whole thing played out and it's becoming painfully obvious.

Why do you even care so much about that, It doesn't even matter unless you just want everyone know your supreme authority but no one cares.