For LE!!!!!

le-flag-finished_zpsd1daccfa.png

Well, first things first, you all need to know who i am. I am Bwyard, a very very former LE member. I joined Lafayette Escadrille in the early stages of Round 2 when we were lead by Daddy. I very quickly become our diplomat and monitored our recruitment and applications. I dipped out during round 4 or 5 for personal reasons and came back a round or 2 later. During round 10 I pretty much left Lafayette Escadrille and then left Cybernations in entirity. This was around 2010 sometime. I am now back in Cybernations and more Specifically back for some TE, however Upon my return ive learned LE is dead and gone. So as a former member from the early rounds, I hearby offically Take it upon my self to declare Lafayette Escadrille is coming back. I will be leading this future round, ROund 29.

Any and all Former LE members are welcome to join me and as well as non former LE members. If you cant be vouched for by a former LE member with whom i am familar with, then you must put in an application. I am posting this now to give everybody a heads up and let the word Travel Lafayette Escadrille will be returning, and Hopefully will remain past round 29.

Now i am aware there is apparently Tension with OP and Former LEs currently in warrior, any of those affected warrior members are welcome to join, OP will not carry the grudge over to LE. I will be running LE from a blank slate. We have no allies, enemies or partners until day 1. We will make friends and enemies as the round progresses. I dont care whats happened in the past with Former LE members while they were not in LE. LE is gonna make a comeback and we will show why we were respected. 

ALso of note, Lafayette Escadrille Will be a BLue team alliance, as Blue and Black are the COlors of LE.

LE does have forums and you are welcome to register now and apply for next round membership or diplomat Masks, FOrums are still being worked on, considering the ROund doesnt start until February 1.

Hopefully, I can Bring glory back to the Name of LE.

FORUMS

Hopefully, I can Bring glory back to the Name of LE.

Bwyard

Next Round Leader of Lafayette Escadrille.

Edited by Emma Frost

I'm excited for you. Welcome back, and good luck!

Edit: Just pm'ed my guy in the GOP that was in LE in the earlier days and loved it. He's been too busy with his girlfriend to join WD but let's see if this can tempt him to free up some time. :D

Edited by Samwise

Welcome back!

Have an IRC channel? :)

I still have LE's old channel #le on my auto add list but no one is in it.

I have been gone so long i had to reregister my irc nick, so im sure the Channel vanished, because it was registered to me, i actually completely forgot about the an irc because ive been so Busy with setting up the forums.
Our Irc channel is #LE

I have been gone so long i had to reregister my irc nick, so im sure the Channel vanished, because it was registered to me, i actually completely forgot about the an irc because ive been so Busy with setting up the forums.
Our Irc channel is #LE

T hen I guess in some small way I helped.

Our Irc channel is #LE

Great, added to my ajoin list. :) Edited by Kurdanak

You "left" LE because you were banned by Bacon for going berserk, insulting half the Gov and trying to make everyone believe Bacon was a spy. You insulted a lot of good people in LE, and hurt a lot more with your actions against our AA. 

Hopefully you don't screw up LE's good name with your selfish antics like you did before. 

You "left" LE because you were banned by Bacon for going berserk, insulting half the Gov and trying to make everyone believe Bacon was a spy. You insulted a lot of good people in LE, and hurt a lot more with your actions against our AA. 

Hopefully you don't screw up LE's good name with your selfish antics like you did before. 

But I was never in LE....

Oh wait you don't mean me. I just skimmed real fast and saw insulted LE gov, Bacon was a spy, and insulted LE and thought you meant me.

I never called bacon a spy. Nor did i ever intentionally act against le. I would like to know these actions you speak of so if you could msg them to me id appreciate it. Also i was not banned i left of my own accord and then after posting my resignation i was banned and the thread deleted.