Good old Buckaroo

Xanth

To: buckaroo13    From: Xanth    Date: 1/15/2014 8:12:20 AM

Subject: RE: warning

Message: My original terms of an apology to MY aa are no longer valid. You MUST surrender to rnr and adhere to ALL of their terms.

You MUST also make a PUBLIC APOLOGY to EVERYONE on the OWF for your continued annoyance by way of a NEW owf thread started by you! 

These are your terms. Make your decision, you have 24 hours.

I have given you many chances to leave my alliance alone, you have persisted. You pushed your luck, your luck isn't going very far. You have your terms, accept them or don't, it is your decision now. 

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRTB-FTMdk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]What's a callout without music[/URL]

Edit* Due to the constant aggression towards Teen and SRA buckaroo has no terms for surrender. He is subject to the whims of myself and the growing number of nations gathering in line to zi him. There will be no quarter given and no mercy shown. 

Edited by Xanth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Xanth.  If you want to fight me, at least come down to my range to make it a fair fight, or are you too scared?

My declaration of war says I am in your range. I will take this as your refusal of my terms. That decision was yours. Good luck to you in the upcoming conflict and understand you have your way out, it is posted in the OP.

@Xanth: As you're my lovely protector, I wish to report this publicly to you. Read from the bottom :P Oh also, you are able to guess what was my answers. :P

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:04:45 AM

Subject: TEEN Treaty

Message: This treaty will ensure protection for you. Articles 3 and 4 will be sent in a minute. If you have any questions, message me. If you wish to sign, just send you ruler name.

The Revolution

Preamble
We the signatures of this treaty agree that the Revolution is a possibility. We will do all we can to carry out this goal. We believe there must be change.

Article 1 - Non-Aggression
We hereby agree to live together in peace. We will not fight each other nor will we aid any nation or alliance fighting one or more of us. Tech deals are an exception.

Article 2 - Mutual Defense
We hereby agree that we will defend any of the signatures of this document. This defense must come in a declaration of war within 48 hours of the attack on the defender.

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:07:31 AM

Subject: Part 2

If any of the signatures enters a war of aggression, the other signatures must enter as well. This is to further the Revolution. The aggression must come within 48 hours of the attack from the signature.

Article 4 – Cancellation
To cancel your signing of this document, make a public announcement of it on the off world forums. This announcement must be made under the alliance announcements section. A private message giving the reason for cancellation must also be sent to the owners of the other alliances. Once these steps are completed the signature is still bound to this treaty for 72 hours.

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:21:40 AM

Subject: RE: TEEN Treaty

Message: You will be paid tens of millions to sign by the boss.

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:25:03 AM

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:32:29 AM

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:37:23 AM

Message: I was just asking because they do not have the ability to properly protect you. This forming bloc does though.

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:41:27 AM

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:42:51 AM

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:46:53 AM

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:48:38 AM

Message: I am just a messenger. I do not want my boss's men killing my friends in TEEN. (Xanth, this, this one)

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 9:56:21 AM

Message: that is classified. You can know only if you sign the treaty.

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 10:00:17 AM

Message: Then I must warn my friends in TEEN of your decision.

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 10:04:39 AM

Message: you are not signing a treaty with me, but other alliances planning on joining this bloc.

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 10:12:49 AM

Message: you will not think it's funny when you get ripped to shreds by my master's army.

To: Blurrenza    From: buckaroo13    Date: 1/14/2014 10:19:22 AM

My declaration of war says I am in your range. I will take this as your refusal of my terms. That decision was yours. Good luck to you in the upcoming conflict and understand you have your way out, it is posted in the OP.

you declared and infra jumped.

All the Rich Homies understand, buckaroo. You just need to feel a different type of way.

Which is called tactics, my dear friend. Edited by Neo Uruk

No it is called militarizing After declaration. I don't need to infra jump on you.

Edit* your threats to teen have changed this situation considerably. You will be given no quarter.
Edited by Xanth

Expect retaliation Xanth.  You just declared war on me, therefore your Mutual Defense treaties will do you no good.  By declaring on me, you have mobilized my spies and friends.  I have warned my friends in SRA to leave.

Expect retaliation Xanth.  You just declared war on me, therefore your Mutual Defense treaties will do you no good.  By declaring on me, you have mobilized my spies and friends.  I have warned my friends in SRA to leave.

You're really pushing yourself hard to be as Alex Jones as possible aren't you

I will begin mobilization of the spy network IN 5 MINUTES.  It is not to late to accept peace.

Your aggressive(constant) actions against my alliance and teen are direct acts of war and to be dealt with accordingly. Do not play a game you know nothing about.

I will begin mobilization of the spy network IN 5 MINUTES.  It is not to late to accept peace.

Holy Jesus in a Flying Cracker, Buckaroo...

I did gave you good advice when you hit the NPO forums. I gave you further good advice when you made that idiotic DoE thread a few weeks ago. I should give you a new one now, regardless of this not being my war or my issue: dude, LEARN THE GAME. You are doomed to be the make-me-laugh guy of this planet until you realize this is not home made RISK or a round of Monopoly...

Your lies and threats and promises are so empty that I can even foresee a future when you will be declared on "for the lulz"...

May Admin have mercy of you, buck, cuz the CNers won't

Seriously Buckaroo just stop.  Your attempts look like nothing more than a guy trying to drive a nail into cement with a rubber hammer.  Also your recent attempts at treaty whoring are just about the funniest thing I've ever seen in my time here, and I've been here for quite some time now.  

Buck me and everyone tried to help you. Give u advice but what did u do. Ignore us and tell us you know what u are doing. You will end up like Tom marvolo riddle. He got rolled for being a total newb and for talking so much crap out of his arsehole it wasn't even funny. May the admins have mercy Cuz rey n xanth won't. You were warned multiple times. Even I tried to help. But nope. You can take your nation and stock it up your tail pipe.