Good old Buckaroo

Xanth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just documenting his now zi sentence for the public record. Don't like it, don't read it, its a free forum.

I was unaware ZI sentences needed to be recorded on the OWF. If you really didn't care about this guy and thought he was a joke, you wouldn't give him what he wants (OWF attention).

I was unaware ZI sentences needed to be recorded on the OWF. If you really didn't care about this guy and thought he was a joke, you wouldn't give him what he wants (OWF attention).

For a thread you are against you certainly are posting quite a bit.

In response to your comment. Announcing the sentence of zi of an alliance hopper saves me the trouble of having to talk to the "leader" of every aa he attempts to join while under my gun in regards to his current on going war.

and it saves me from telling him he's my eternal cannon fodder, too!

This is the most useful buckaroo thread to date. Though the bedfellows this situation is bringing together is a tad odd. A joint SRA/SITH/R&R taskforce against one rogue is "odd" to say the least.

This is the most useful buckaroo thread to date. Though the bedfellows this situation is bringing together is a tad odd. A joint SRA/SITH/R&R taskforce against one rogue is "odd" to say the least.

Rogue's seem to have a strange "romantic allure" to them. I found myself working with a couple OBR members 2 or 3 years back.

I don't know, I just get the feeling that not everything about this situation is what it seems and Buckaroo really means business.

Unfortunately, buckaroo's version of business is just a joke to the rest of us. buckaroo has managed to unite disparate parts of Planet Bob in mocking buckaroo.

Okay this is rather funny but it makes me wish that the Polar coalition would include a term to R&R to have to surrender to Buckaroo just for the lulz that would ensue if we ever did make that a term.

I'd support this so long as we can continue rolling Buckaroo regardless of R&R's surrendering to him.

I wonder if that would anger Mogar for stealing his thunder.   :psyduck:

to be completely fair, NPO, NG, R&R, NSO, and most importantly to me, ODN, will all have to eventually surrender to my one man AA, if I can accomplish anything this war, it will be to prove one man AAs can be considered legitimate alliances if you have the political capital to be treated as an alliance, and not as a mere rogue.

I'd support this so long as we can continue rolling Buckaroo regardless of R&R's surrendering to him.

to be completely fair, NPO, NG, R&R, NSO, and most importantly to me, ODN, will all have to eventually surrender to my one man AA, if I can accomplish anything this war, it will be to prove one man AAs can be considered legitimate alliances if you have the political capital to be treated as an alliance, hop on the bandwagon, and not as a mere rogue.

To be completely fair I went ahead and fixed that for you- but hey, believe whatever helps you sleep at night, is all good to me :)