Good old Buckaroo

Xanth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be completely fair I went ahead and fixed that for you- but hey, believe whatever helps you sleep at night, is all good to me :)

RIA has been allied to Polar for how long now? It's no secret I am always going to be on the side with the most CDSers(RIA), and this war it happened to be against yours, claims of bandwagoning imply I am at war simply to get a victory in my record books, when I am simply at war to assist my friends, like all of us are.

Edited by Mogar

I'd support this so long as we can continue rolling Buckaroo regardless of R&R's surrendering to him.

to be completely fair, NPO, NG, R&R, NSO, and most importantly to me, ODN, will all have to eventually surrender to my one man AA, if I can accomplish anything this war, it will be to prove one man AAs can be considered legitimate alliances if you have the political capital to be treated as an alliance, and not as a mere rogue.

Says the guy who just a month ago was begging NPO to release him.

Desired Religion: Taoism

Desired Government: Revolutionary Government

Threat Level: Elevated 

Tax Rate: 28%

Number of Spies: 1

Last Nuke Purchase: None

Last Wonder Purchase: None

Total Money: $6,702,451

Technology: 124.49 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 1/15/2014 7:43:48 AM

Trade Partners: Pax Animi, TheEyeOfGod, Allurius, Holy Strommen Empire, NuMegadon

Secret Aid Sent To: None

Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 123, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 241, Intelligence XP: 5

Assigned Generals: None

Total Aircraft: 52

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 96

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 52

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

This won't take long

[Url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjBN8a9n4xI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Your New Terms[/URL]

Buckaroo, your aggressive attacks on members of SRA has now placed you on a very special list of " you will not be let out of war".

I like how good you are at bad decisions.

Edited by Xanth

Says the guy who just a month ago was begging NPO to release him.

It was a waste of my resources to focus on non priority targets, I'll be happy to further engage Pacifica for the remainder of this conflict if you feel I actually fear your alliance, or any other for that matter, I'm happy to be of service.

tumblr_inline_mz7ezvOfBZ1ripgeb.gif

I'd support this so long as we can continue rolling Buckaroo regardless of R&R's surrendering to him.

to be completely fair, NPO, NG, R&R, NSO, and most importantly to me, ODN, will all have to eventually surrender to my one man AA, if I can accomplish anything this war, it will be to prove one man AAs can be considered legitimate alliances if you have the political capital to be treated as an alliance, and not as a mere rogue.

But if we don't make it official, why would they cry? But I am down regardless, would just love to have R&R have to write up an apology to Buckaroo for their shameful treatment of him. Who cares if they remain at war with him. hahaha

To be completely fair I went ahead and fixed that for you- but hey, believe whatever helps you sleep at night, is all good to me :)

Now I truly hope we force y'all to surrender to Mogar. Hey, we can throw in Buckaroo as well.

No. :|

Yes. :|

jesus christ Xanth...I go inactive for just a lil bit and you let shit go all to hell? for shame....for shame...

@buckaroo- you better hope you don't build up too much...

jesus christ Xanth...I go inactive for just a lil bit and you let !@#$ go all to hell? for shame....for shame...

@buckaroo- you better hope you don't build up too much...

You all should know better than to leave me alone for long.