A Royal Declaration of War

Mogar

Eternal war implies that they wish the war to only last for a single eternity. I don't appreciate your misrepresentation of their wishes.

I for one, welcome war forever in this world and continuing it on other planets(OOC: games) if need be! Howver peace is preferable to most nations in the cyberverse, and I'm giving those in SL who are being kept at war forever due to Rudolph's insistence of a surrender the information they require to either get new leadership, or simply be aware of why they keep getting attacked. The Empire always tries to help the little ones get peace.

tumblr_mtle4bp4Qe1r63bgko3_250.gif

That's hardly impressive when you're over a thousand days old and at 8k NS.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 96,573 Attacking + 667,077 Defending = 763,650 Casualties

compared to my

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 1,443,601 Attacking + 2,060,086 Defending = 3,503,687 Casualties

I've been at constant war since September, it's hardly impressive to call someone out about nation size when you don't appear incredibly willing to actually fight.

I've been at constant war since September, it's hardly impressive to call someone out about nation size when you don't appear incredibly willing to actually fight.

I'm calling you out on the fact that you're trying to big up your war performance when you're wonder heavy, and you're up against lower tier nations with barely anything.

I'm calling you out on the fact that you're trying to big up your war performance when you're wonder heavy, and you're up against lower tier nations with barely anything.

I'm merely stating factual information, nobody has a higher damage ratio than myself besides DBDC, and I don't think anyone is counting their wars as actual wars considering they are not being attacked back for the most part, they're glorified tech raids, I've been engaging wonder heavy nations when possible, this round I made sure to stagger tito to ensure he remains in anarchy, at the cost of my DPS on R&R.

Looking at his 10 most recent wars only mlevine4444 and MarK Macabeo don't have military wonders. Beyond that RnR has plenty of people in range with a full set of military wonders if they so chose to declare on him. You can't fault someone for picking "easy" targets when outnumbered since they should expect "hard" targets to down declare on them. 

Is this actually a thread about the people who chose to attack SL on false pretenses complaining that they have to be at war? If you're doing so well against them, why are you the ones so desperate to get out?

Your reading comprehension is getting worse. We've never complained at all about being at war. I could explain it all but the bottom line is their allies wish to leave and so do some of their members but their allies won't leave them on the battlefield which is admirable considering SL has basically thrown them under a bus. 

So we offered them white peace in an effort to help their allies, who we've grown fond of, get the relief they deserve. There is no desperation to exit the war on our end, just basic tact. 

I for one, welcome war forever in this world and continuing it on other planets(OOC: games) if need be! Howver peace is preferable to most nations in the cyberverse, and I'm giving those in SL who are being kept at war forever due to Rudolph's insistence of a surrender the information they require to either get new leadership, or simply be aware of why they keep getting attacked. The Empire always tries to help the little ones get peace.

tumblr_mtle4bp4Qe1r63bgko3_250.gif

You're kinda forgetting that I once led SL and can speak with confidence that it's one of the most democratic alliances in this world. The idea that Rudolph is just ham-fisting forward and ignoring the wishes of his alliance is kinda silly.

Your reading comprehension is getting worse. We've never complained at all about being at war. I could explain it all but the bottom line is their allies wish to leave and so do some of their members but their allies won't leave them on the battlefield which is admirable considering SL has basically thrown them under a bus.

So we offered them white peace in an effort to help their allies, who we've grown fond of, get the relief they deserve. There is no desperation to exit the war on our end, just basic tact.

Actually all of their allies hate you, like most of the planet, and you'd probably be fighting against a lot worse odds if everybody wasn't busy at the moment. You know that if SL waits long enough, you'll be staring down the barrel of a lot more NS than SL, DL, and a busy RIA, so you're trying desperately to get this over with before the big war ends. I haven't asked them before saying this, but I bet if you offer them an apology and a poem they'll probably let you go before things get too far gone.

You're kinda forgetting that I once led SL and can speak with confidence that it's one of the most democratic alliances in this world. The idea that Rudolph is just ham-fisting forward and ignoring the wishes of his alliance is kinda silly.

Then instead of the OWF I will take my case directly to the members in question, I wonder if they really don't mind sitting in peace mode forever over semantics.

Actually all of their allies hate you, like most of the planet, and you'd probably be fighting against a lot worse odds if everybody wasn't busy at the moment. You know that if SL waits long enough, you'll be staring down the barrel of a lot more NS than SL, DL, and a busy RIA, so you're trying desperately to get this over with before the big war ends. I haven't asked them before saying this, but I bet if you offer them an apology and a poem they'll probably let you go before things get too far gone.

RIA is busy with what? The only ally of theirs that hates me is NSO. You clearly haven't paid any attention to this front. 

I suggest you talk to your sith lords before you go insinuating that NSO will attack us after they exit their global conflict.

With the quantity of shit spewing out of your mouth, you might want to worry more about what I think than what his Sith Lords think. I haven't forgot what it was like being in Rudy's seat.

Then instead of the OWF I will take my case directly to the members in question, I wonder if they really don't mind sitting in peace mode forever over semantics.

Why would you subject the membership of SL to a conversation with you? What on Bob did they ever do to deserve such a punishment?

RIA is busy with what? The only ally of theirs that hates me is NSO. You clearly haven't paid any attention to this front. 

He thinks he knows LSF better than I do lmao

With the quantity of !@#$ spewing out of your mouth, you might want to worry more about what I think than what his Sith Lords think. I haven't forgot what it was like being in Rudy's seat.

cR5TX.gif

With the quantity of !@#$ spewing out of your mouth, you might want to worry more about what I think than what his Sith Lords think. I haven't forgot what it was like being in Rudy's seat.

I would imagine you wouldn't forget what it's like to be carried by your allies as you clearly haven't left that seat.