A Royal Declaration of War

Mogar

EOO4XEH.jpg

Royal Ariana Grande Empire Announcement

Well boys and girls Mogar here with an update on the progress of our crusade against R&R, war bodes well for the Empire, our targets like the noble grapevine, ripe and plentiful.

ariana_grande_grapes_zpsadb59aea.gif

But it's come to my attention through the grapevine that the entire Kaskus/Shangri-La front is being held up by Shangri-La's refusal to accept the generous offer of white peace that has been offered, the stats do not lie, Kaskus can and will continue to vastly outdamage those currently arrayed against them, and can continue fighting at their current size quite literally forever, if you can provide myself and the world one valid reason that Kaskus has any reason to surrender to you Rudolph, please feel free to post.

tumblr_inline_mo8c1kNTXT1ql2gms.gif

This is an open offer to Shangri-La to be able to leave the war along with their numerous allies they called in to attempt to pressure Kaskus. But since we appear to be at an impasse, I am going to declare on any Shangri-La nation in my range for the remainder of this idiotic front of the war, Unfortunately for myself, there is not a single one that isnt currently in peace mode, so my crusade against R&R continues until someone decides to leave hippy.

May Admin have mercy on your nations sub 40k, because Kaskus and I shall have none until you realize white peace is your only option.

Signed:

Mogar, Emperor of the Empire, Minister of Mogar Affairs, Minister of Attention, CN's Psychologist, Captain Planet Emeritus, First!, Master of Amsging, Banned for your Sins, King of Notaries, Destroyer of the Low Tier All Around Nice Guy, Also Hello Electron Sponge.

Edited by Mogar

ewww

why did u have to use that one D:

so gross Y_Y

rawr

you knew what was coming!

Kaskus should surrender because they bit off more than they could chew.

And they're idiots.

if the statistics were actually proving the Shangri-La coalition were winning, I'd completely agree, but if anything they prove SL should take the white peace and be happy Kaskus is willing to offer it.

if the statistics were actually proving the Shangri-La coalition were winning, I'd completely agree, but if anything they prove SL should take the white peace and be happy Kaskus is willing to offer it.

We'll check back on that in a month or so.

Come on Neo, I know you're stupid, but you're not this stupid.

Kaskus may very well be better fighters, but they're simply outnumbered. Especially if the global conflict wraps up before SL gets their surrender.

Welcome RAGE. I do believe this means RIA needs to declare on itself again though, since they are aiding someone at war with their allies :P

ZevVgP3.png

Rudolph has always been a stubborn jackass.  Then again, so has Smurf.

Anyone who has read the logs can see I've been the opposite of stubborn regarding this war. I've made concessions, they have not. 

Sith always writing checks with their mouths that their loose butthole asses can't cash anymore. 

Kaskus may very well be better fighters, but they're simply outnumbered. Especially if the global conflict wraps up before SL gets their surrender.

Actually we have numerical superiority now. We have for some time. As well as two treaties that haven't been activated. I suggest you talk to your sith lords before you go insinuating that NSO will attack us after they exit their global conflict. 

Anyone who has read the logs can see I've been the opposite of stubborn regarding this war. I've made concessions, they have not.

And yet won't make the easiest concession.

Sith always writing checks with their mouths that their loose butthole asses can't cash anymore.

I'm sorry, check the scoreboard?

Actually we have numerical superiority now. We have for some time. As well as two treaties that haven't been activated. I suggest you talk to your sith lords before you go insinuating that NSO will attack us after they exit their global conflict.

I think I know how my Sith Lords feel.

And yet won't make the easiest concession.

I'm sorry, check the scoreboard?

I think I know how my Sith Lords feel.

Everyone in your alliance, save a handful, above 10k NS has been in peace mode for 30+ days. If they actually wanted to fight someone all they have to do is exit PM. 

Now if you want to come jump on us to make your e-peens feel a little bit better after backing out of a real war, you know where to find me. 

P.S. Scoreboard is 2-0 in my favor. Calling mommy and daddy to bail you out doesn't get you a win kiddo. 

Everyone in your alliance, save a handful, above 10k NS has been in peace mode for 30+ days. If they actually wanted to fight someone all they have to do is exit PM. 

Now if you want to come jump on us to make your e-peens feel a little bit better after backing out of a real war, you know where to find me. 

P.S. Scoreboard is 2-0 in my favor. Calling mommy and daddy to bail you out doesn't get you a win kiddo.

You've never won anything, lmao. A win is a win, but all you've done is lose.

It's been two months since Kaskus attacked us, we aren't agreeing to your "generous" white peace and just because you now assist in their assault on us, I don't think we will reconsider.

75% of your alliance can either remain in peace mode, or remain in anarchy, you 7 above 40k are more than welcome to continue to do whatever, but I am fairly certain all those in PM below that level are going to remain in PM.

C'mon S'La, it's been two month, and you wont gain anything from them. Sure they attacked you, and you feel bad about yourselves, and them, but really, c'mon, just take that white peace that the people attacked you are offering. 

I don't think their membership *really* gives a fuck about the wording, if they genuinely wished to force Kaskus to surrender they'd be doing the heavy lifting, not expecting RIA and

to retort to this and your other comment, a month from now Kaskus's damage numbers will be the same ratio they are now, if not higher, I've been in a similar position as them and have the highest damage ratio of anyone currently fighting in this war, an entire alliance filled with nations like mine? It certainly won't be fun for whoever their opponent is I can tell you.

Is this actually a thread about the people who chose to attack SL on false pretenses complaining that they have to be at war? If you're doing so well against them, why are you the ones so desperate to get out?

Edited by Hereno

to retort to this and your other comment, a month from now Kaskus's damage numbers will be the same ratio they are now, if not higher, I've been in a similar position as them and have the highest damage ratio of anyone currently fighting in this war, an entire alliance filled with nations like mine? It certainly won't be fun for whoever their opponent is I can tell you.

We are not fearing Kaskus' side any more, just because you joined their efforts. That's delusional.

You also aren't much more credible with your "peace offer" just because you attack us.

Is this actually a thread about the people who chose to attack SL on false pretenses complaining that they have to be at war? If you're doing so well against them, why are you the ones so desperate to get out?

This was my own decision, SL seemed to have no trouble calling in allies to do the heavy lifting for them, I figured I could contribute to this front if need be, if SL wishes for eternal war, they will receive it, normally when you are aware there will be only one ending to a war and you are taking triple the damage you are dishing out, you just take the offer and leave over throwing away 75% of your alliance over pride.

We are not fearing Kaskus' side any more, just because you joined their efforts. That's delusional.

You also aren't much more credible with your "peace offer" just because you attack us.

You can tell me whatever you'd like, your members however are painting a very different picture with the whole hiding in peace mode even after being ordered out however.

This was my own decision, SL seemed to have no trouble calling in allies to do the heavy lifting for them, I figured I could contribute to this front if need be, if SL wishes for eternal war, they will receive it, normally when you are aware there will be only one ending to a war and you are taking triple the damage you are dishing out, you just take the offer and leave over throwing away 75% of your alliance over pride.

Eternal war implies that they wish the war to only last for a single eternity. I don't appreciate your misrepresentation of their wishes.