They made me wake up for this?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make a post and the next time I come back this thing is 5 pages. Tl;dr...WD came in and stole our glory. 

Carry on with the banter and such. I am having plenty of fun watching my boys on the battlefield send warriors (who had a few days start on me) in full retreat!

:popcorn:

Finnally War Doves attcked me was starting to feel left out.  Lets hope they give me a fight unlike those 2 from op and tpc who didnt even attack back just lobbed missiles my way.

My apologies. You were scheduled to be hit in the initial blitz, but my guys had this situation going on:
"Are you ready? I'm ready!"
"Oh, I'm ready! You ready?"
"I'm totes ready. Are you ready?"
"You don't even know how ready I am, bro. You ready?"

That went on for about 2 days...

1 was same ns as me and the other was only like 1.5k below me.

You're complaining about what's the 2nd most destructive war in the game right now? O_o
http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=285

I make a post and the next time I come back this thing is 5 pages. Tl;dr...WD came in and stole our glory. 

Carry on with the banter and such. I am having plenty of fun watching my boys on the battlefield send warriors (who had a few days start on me) in full retreat!

Haha KJ. I apologize, but if it makes you feel any better, Tastes like Chicken stole it from us, along with our thread. XD

Similar names? It's terribly confusing. I'm So Confused.

That just gets better with time. :D Edited by Samwise

I was about to say - our thread has more flame than your thread! Take that, TPC! :P

My apologies for taking so long to respond to this. The 9th was my birthday and I tried to spend as much time away from a computer as possible.  :awesome:

WTF!!? Let me take a quick guess where that came from. Paul.

I can honestly say that the combined time I've spent in conversation with Paul this round was about 30 seconds. It consisted of me telling him that War Doves would be entering on Wednesday night. I told him we could hit Tuesday night if necessary, but with less than 24 hours notice, I was worried we wouldn't put up a good showing, and he told me to go ahead with Wednesday and he logged off. I actually have the logs if you'd like. I just have a suspicion that you'd claim false logs, so I didn't bother this time around.

Did you do your homework in crayon and on the kitchen floor? No? Then post it so we all can see it.

Sure. 

eBLr7LK.jpg

The above screenshots are of Warriors top 12 pre-WD's entering. As you know, Warriors declared war on the 5th, and War Doves on the 7th. I put black dots on those dates so anyone could see the difference. In most of these screenshots on the 6th, Warriors NS was actually going up, not down. Most of these wars were the equivalent of tech raids. We decided to focus on the top 12 because 10 were in the top 5% (which was almost half of the top 5% spots) and the next 2 weren't far behind. I can of course do the rest of Warriors if you'd like. I have time.

We were outnumbered, and I knew that. Our goal never was winning. It was to knock as many nations out of top 5% as possible, and as I type this, 9 out of 10 are out of the top 5%. I also have every single Warrior nation's infra/tech numbers from Monday morning a few hours after war declarations went off. I'll assume the growth charts are sufficient to prove my point.

EDIT: I forgot this one

1Rg3F10.jpg

Warriors as a whole didn't even take a dent in NS until War Doves entered.

Edited by Samwise

Lol @ samwise post.
Samewise, you are a beautiful beast.
The warriors had no challenge until we came along. All of a sudden only one of their nations are top 5% and their NS as an alliance is way down. To mention that in this short round you can only buy so many nukes. We just made sure the warriors will not be able to massive stock pile for the end of the round. Pretty much any top AA can come in and destroy the warriors or just let them go considering they no longer have the support to win the round any more.
We accomplished what we wanted. We punished them for their actions and came to the aid of a friend who was getting beat down.
This was a good round.
Also devildog, NUKE ME BRO!

Lol @ samwise post.
Samewise, you are a beautiful beast.
The warriors had no challenge until we came along. All of a sudden only one of their nations are top 5% and their NS as an alliance is way down. To mention that in this short round you can only buy so many nukes. We just made sure the warriors will not be able to massive stock pile for the end of the round. Pretty much any top AA can come in and destroy the warriors or just let them go considering they no longer have the support to win the round any more.
We accomplished what we wanted. We punished them for their actions and came to the aid of a friend who was getting beat down.
This was a good round.
Also devildog, NUKE ME BRO!

I couldn't just let this post go without criticism.
You are clearly no threat to DD if he hasn't nuked you. One thing you may also have not noticed is that every single nation involved in this will lose, there is no winners here.
@kurdanak, as much as we enjoy having a little heated conversation with OP, there's no need for it now. I think we have both just adapted to what is. At first I was annoyed with the non OP nations fighting us, simply because our war with OP was fair but brutal and had no need for any outsiders, but to be fair, it's brought some fight to the fight. Some nice tactics used by them as well. If this is OP's defensive tactic, then I can't complain.

But, I do think a round long war is beyond what is needed. In my opinion, OP should have used WD to their advantage, fight the 5 days, get peace, get a strategy together and come back. The only thing that will happen now is most nations will re-roll and that's all that will happen all round Edited by EddyH

I couldn't just let this post go without criticism.
You are clearly no threat to DD if he hasn't nuked you. One thing you may also have not noticed is that every single nation involved in this will lose, there is no winners here.
@kurdanak, as much as we enjoy having a little heated conversation with OP, there's no need for it now. I think we have both just adapted to what is. At first I was annoyed with the non OP nations fighting us, simply because our war with OP was fair but brutal and had no need for any outsiders, but to be fair, it's brought some fight to the fight. Some nice tactics used by them as well. If this is OP's defensive tactic, then I can't complain.
But, I do think a round long war is beyond what is needed. In my opinion, OP should have used WD to their advantage, fight the 5 days, get peace, get a strategy together and come back. The only thing that will happen now is most nations will re-roll and that's all that will happen all round

I am not a threat but he talked big and tried to nuke me twice and failed.
He should stop failing at nukes and just finish me.

Mainly because he bragged to me he would so I am calling him out for.it.

Your reading non comprehension skills are amazing my friend.

Please show me anywhere in any messages to you that I "bragged" I was going to nuke you?

Your first message to me:

To: DevilDog    From: DerMajor    Date: 1/10/2014 8:16:50 PM

Subject: feel.lucky punk?

Then my reply:

To: DerMajor    From: DevilDog    Date: 1/10/2014 9:27:14 PM

Subject: RE: feel.lucky punk?

Your nation has been attacked with a 44 Magnum Nuclear Warhead, the most powerful nuclear weapon in the world by DevilDog. 
You lost 169920 soldiers, 7940 defending tanks, 408 cruise missiles, 2199.548 square miles of land, 666.666 technology, 2199.548 infrastructure, 99% of your aircraft, and 125% of your pitiful nuclear vulnerable navy force. 
In addition to these losses you and your nation will be sadistically beat about the face and neck and experience so many, many, many, many days of economic and utter devastation and humiliation, from the Majestic DevilDog and his most incredibly powerful and deemed nearly invulnerable Freedom Nation.

You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found to be wanting.

Hit me up once you have learned just a bit more about the game there Clint.

Love you like a reptile,
DD

Which was taken from an actual message sent to you in game after I did nuke you on the same day you sent me this message.

See below:

To: DerMajor    From: DevilDog    Date: 1/10/2014 12:40:41 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by DevilDog. You lost 16992 soldiers, 794 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 199.548 miles of land, 66.516 technology, 199.548 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

I added my own little touch to the message as I thought you were trying to be funny with your message and not actually calling me a "punk" since that would be a clear and blatant violation of the game rules and I didn't think you would be sending such a message with malice intent and thus taking the chance of you and your nation possibly being banned or deleted since the very definition alone states abuse.

Punk definition:  punk

pəNGk/
noun

1. 1.
    informal
    a worthless person (often used as a general term of abuse).

But now after reading your posts here and having received yet another message from you in which you once again call me a punk I am going to have to assume that the malicious intent is indeed there and you have left me no other recourse than but to indeed report you.

To: DevilDog    From: DerMajor    Date: 1/11/2014 8:49:16 AM

Subject: RE: feel.lucky punk?

Message: Is that before or after you get warhammer to.nuke me because you are a double failure?
Now I know you won't try again. I guess you don't feel luck, right punk?

It is not something that I want to do or will enjoy doing but seeing as how other members of your alliance have felt compelled to report just about every message in these couple of threads about this war I can see no reason why not to do the same when your messages are worse in my eyes than just about any other reported posts I have seen in these threads.

I guess that the one good thing that does come from all of this is to serve to me as a reminder why I have always tried to refrain from either reading or posting here in the OWF as it is really just not worth the grief I receive in a game that I genuinely enjoy playing.

Love you too. Just trying to get you to nuke me again for laughs.
I actually don't dislike you.
Also I thought that one message and followed by two failed nuke attempts were you to create a challenge to nuke me.
Sorry if you were offfended by the quote "Do you feel lucky punk?" Which is a quote from a movie and actually figured you would find it funny right after you successfully nuke me again.
This is hardly malicious.
You know where that quote comes from right? If not google it. The humor was that I was the one under fire using that quote.

Your reading non comprehension skills are amazing my friend.
Please show me anywhere in any messages to you that I "bragged" I was going to nuke you?
Your first message to me:
Then my reply:
Which was taken from an actual message sent to you in game after I did nuke you on the same day you sent me this message.
See below:
I added my own little touch to the message as I thought you were trying to be funny with your message and not actually calling me a "punk" since that would be a clear and blatant violation of the game rules and I didn't think you would be sending such a message with malice intent and thus taking the chance of you and your nation possibly being banned or deleted since the very definition alone states abuse.
Punk definition:  punk

pəNGk/

noun

informal
    a worthless person (often used as a general term of abuse).

But now after reading your posts here and having received yet another message from you in which you once again call me a punk I am going to have to assume that the malicious intent is indeed there and you have left me no other recourse than but to indeed report you.

It is not something that I want to do or will enjoy doing but seeing as how other members of your alliance have felt compelled to report just about every message in these couple of threads about this war I can see no reason why not to do the same when your messages are worse in my eyes than just about any other reported posts I have seen in these threads.

I guess that the one good thing that does come from all of this is to serve to me as a reminder why I have always tried to refrain from either reading or posting here in the OWF as it is really just not worth the grief I receive in a game that I genuinely enjoy playing.

This is thee best post I have ever seen on cybernations. Hence why I would like to bump it to the top :p
o/ Warriors

Love you too. Just trying to get you to nuke me again for laughs.
I actually don't dislike you.
Also I thought that one message and followed by two failed nuke attempts were you to create a challenge to nuke me.
Sorry if you were offfended by the quote "Do you feel lucky punk?" Which is a quote from a movie and actually figured you would find it funny right after you successfully nuke me again.
This is hardly malicious.
You know where that quote comes from right? If not google it. The humor was that I was the one under fire using that quote.

I did indeed know where your saying what you did came from my friend as I loved the movie and have used that line myself umpteen times in my life.

That is why I changed the nuke report around and added in the "44 Magnum" nuclear weapon as well as calling you Clint.

I am sorry that I did not see the sarcasm in your messages here and I thank you for your last message to me in game.

I would never ever want to be responsible for someone ever being banned or deleted from this game and if you are reading this admin I would humbly request that you do not do so to DerMajor.

I do believe his last message to me in game and I thought it to be genuine.

Time to move on I believe guys and try to put most of this behind us as imo it is getting out of hand and is truly taking most of the fun out of this round.

This keeps up and I see more nations just quitting for the rest of the round instead of rerolling and that is not good for all parties involved.

Actually I think it was Paul that posted in here many, many moons ago that we all tend to forget oft times that their is a person at the other end of that nation you are fighting and as people they have feelings just like you and I do and can be truly hurt sometimes by things we unintentionally say or do here.

Or at least I would hope it is unintentional as I do still believe that to be true the majority of the time.

Thank you for your message DerMajor and know that there are no ill feelings here.