They made me wake up for this?

I did indeed know where your saying what you did came from my friend as I loved the movie and have used that line myself umpteen times in my life.
That is why I changed the nuke report around and added in the "44 Magnum" nuclear weapon as well as calling you Clint.

I am sorry that I did not see the sarcasm in your messages here and I thank you for your last message to me in game.
I would never ever want to be responsible for someone ever being banned or deleted from this game and if you are reading this admin I would humbly request that you do not do so to DerMajor.

I do believe his last message to me in game and I thought it to be genuine.

Time to move on I believe guys and try to put most of this behind us as imo it is getting out of hand and is truly taking most of the fun out of this round.
This keeps up and I see more nations just quitting for the rest of the round instead of rerolling and that is not good for all parties involved.

Actually I think it was Paul that posted in here many, many moons ago that we all tend to forget oft times that their is a person at the other end of that nation you are fighting and as people they have feelings just like you and I do and can be truly hurt sometimes by things we unintentionally say or do here.
Or at least I would hope it is unintentional as I do still believe that to be true the majority of the time.

Thank you for your message DerMajor and know that there are no ill feelings here.

goto hell no peace...ever.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard misfits was asking allies for help.  Apparently they need it.

Lulz, guess it's time I activate a few treaties of my own ;) Edited by Auctor

I don't really mind their actions this round.  Fuck, I didn't even realize this round was only one month long.  Being prepped on the second day really should have been mandatory. 

That said, it doesn't really change that doing something like hitting people that early will still make them mad at you.. past this round.  

I mean, TE is really based on trust and paranoia. You trust people to help you in times of need, and you're paranoid that people will hit you at certain times. 

So, misfits and the warriors, you might have just made a couple AA's paranoid about you striking they're comfortable with it.  (In that I mean, there's a time to build and a time to expect to war when you should be ready no matter what.)  That usually leads to them stomping you well before you can do anything about it. Will that happen? Who knows. It's happened with GR, Anon, RE, Syn, and whoever else I'm forgetting about.  

I'm not complaining. This move might have made this world interesting for a couple more rounds. As much as people won't say it, the grudges between LE, PS, OP, and that AA JudgeX led vs TPC, RE, Syn, GR/Anon, and whoever else fed this world for rounds on end. Of course, the sides will be different, the people change, and the NS isn't the same.. but it's the same game. 

paul, the noobs will quit te if they only see death. no peace will not help te. short round not a big deal. it,s the least you could do for me on my bday.

Edited by dogbite

I don't really mind their actions this round.  $%&@, I didn't even realize this round was only one month long.  Being prepped on the second day really should have been mandatory. 

That said, it doesn't really change that doing something like hitting people that early will still make them mad at you.. past this round.  

I mean, TE is really based on trust and paranoia. You trust people to help you in times of need, and you're paranoid that people will hit you at certain times. 

So, misfits and the warriors, you might have just made a couple AA's paranoid about you striking they're comfortable with it.  (In that I mean, there's a time to build and a time to expect to war when you should be ready no matter what.)  That usually leads to them stomping you well before you can do anything about it. Will that happen? Who knows. It's happened with GR, Anon, RE, Syn, and whoever else I'm forgetting about.  

I'm not complaining. This move might have made this world interesting for a couple more rounds. As much as people won't say it, the grudges between LE, PS, OP, and that AA JudgeX led vs TPC, RE, Syn, GR/Anon, and whoever else fed this world for rounds on end. Of course, the sides will be different, the people change, and the NS isn't the same.. but it's the same game. 

Yes yes and yes. People are free to do whatever they want. They should just be prepared for the consequences of that. That's why I wasn't really upset when we were hit. It's whatever.

And yeah, the grudges and hate make this world go round. The more drama (that results in war) the better. I was never more into the game than when we were blood enemies with OP, Confusion, Hellas, etc.  

Edit: it makes me wonder why in the hell I negotiated world peace all those times...

Edited by King James XVIII

Yes yes and yes. People are free to do whatever they want. They should just be prepared for the consequences of that. That's why I wasn't really upset when we were hit. It's whatever.

And yeah, the grudges and hate make this world go round. The more drama (that results in war) the better. I was never more into the game than when we were blood enemies with OP, Confusion, Hellas, etc.  

Abd everyone knows OP makes a good blood enemy thrie in TPC snd that makes for a major problem in the future for anyone. Edited by paul711

Abd everyone knows OP makes a good blood enemy thrie in TPC snd that makes for a major problem in the future for anyone.

There is a reason why people don't take on OP and TPC at the same time. Points for them being suicidal though?

Happy birthday Dogbite!

Edit: it makes me wonder why in the hell I negotiated world peace all those times...

Hey a shoutout  :wub:

It was fun being your blood enemy, warring against you guys has never been boring.

Oh and ya, Happy Birthday Dogbite!

I heard misfits was asking allies for help.  Apparently they need it.

Yep, we asked allies to slap you girls around a little. the worst kind of war is when people just appear at random times and start attacking when clearly our fight with OP was already a 10 nation updeclare. so please excuse us while we activate treaties after others activiate non treaties. War Doves blitz on warriors already balanced things, so why OP needed help with us Misfits I will never know.

Edit: Happy birthday dogbite! :) I hope those warriors are treating you well on this special day? haha

Edited by EddyH

There is a reason why people don't take on OP and TPC at the same time. Points for them being suicidal though?

Happy birthday Dogbite!

It's not so much taking on TPC and OP, everyone likes TPC. think of it as collateral damage on the rise to spanking OP.

Happy birthday Dogbite!

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, we asked allies to slap you girls around a little. the worst kind of war is when people just appear at random times and start attacking when clearly our fight with OP was already a 10 nation updeclare. so please excuse us while we activate treaties after others activiate non treaties. War Doves blitz on warriors already balanced things, so why OP needed help with us Misfits I will never know.

3 v. 16. Try again.

We have no treaty with OP, our treaties are secret. You might want to consider really carefully who yall may have earned the ire of lately. Edited by Auctor

Edit: Happy birthday dogbite! :) I hope those warriors are treating you well on this special day? haha

you fail to mention that warriors hit us 12 hours after your blitz so , it wasn't really misfits vs OP. we were preparing or counter when warriors hit. Trust me you would have been beaten. Edited by paul711

you fail to mention that warriors hit us 12 hours after your blitz so , it wasn't really misfits vs OP. we were preparing or counter when warriors hit. Trust me you would have been beaten.

Don't make me chuckle Paul, we planned this to a T, hence why we smacked the small nations, you couldn't have countered if you tried. your small un built nations would have needed to build in anarchy while be smacked with irs ops. it wasn't possible. without the help of these 3-4 nations, we would still have a top tier in the top 5% hell, most of our nations would still be sitting 8k ns and above. we can't help that warriors hit, but they are fighting 2 other wars too, so the need for these 3-4 guys was not needed.

3 v. 16. Try again.

We have no treaty with OP, our treaties are secret. You might want to consider really carefully who yall may have earned the ire of lately.

We don't need to consider anything. we know who our friends are.

Don't make me chuckle Paul, we planned this to a T, hence why we smacked the small nations, you couldn't have countered if you tried. your small un built nations would have needed to build in anarchy while be smacked with irs ops. it wasn't possible. without the help of these 3-4 nations, we would still have a top tier in the top 5% hell, most of our nations would still be sitting 8k ns and above. we can't help that warriors hit, but they are fighting 2 other wars too, so the need for these 3-4 guys was not needed.

you're welcome?

I already stated we have no issue with your help, but we do have an issue with the way it has been done. if that's OP's defence strategy then who can fault them. but we have a defence strategy too for when outsiders attack us.

Edited by EddyH

you are dillusional as l I built in anarchy and was set to smack my attacjer when warriors hit. noone doubts your AAs boldness in the attack but do not diminish the impact of another fully built enemy on us.

I already stated we have no issue with your help. if that's OP's defence strategy then who can fault them. but we have a defence strategy too for when outsiders attack us.

I told you in uncertain and certain terms I do not know these guys. if I controlled rogues I would have them hit warriors as they are the real threat