Planet Tokyo DoE

And don't think you are 'winning' because you are doing more damage.... the only reason you are doing more damage is due to caps on CN, which means you cannot destroy a certain amount of infra,tech after a nations drops to a certain level.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swazz is only in anarchy because you caught him when he had minimum soldiers..... basic CN knowledge.

Swazz is in anarchy because your alliance manages itself in an utterly irresponsible manner. Anyone who sits in defcon five with minimal soldiers, no military improvements, and no tech while the alliance is being actively raided is asking and yes deserves to be hit. Certainly it is basic knowledge, but it appears to be knowledge that has escaped you and the other managers at misfits. 

Your alliance is a rogue alliance and therefor will not register in the eyes of misfits. Disband, create a new AA and then head back to the drawing board.

As for the difference between PT and other AA's, it's simple.... no other AA DoE's after rogue attacks. it started with just you and now you have more rogues. if i'm correct some of you were removed from previous alliance(s)? YES, I am correct.... now be gone rogue.

Yes I was removed from OP, I fell into a bout of inactivity and like any alliance with standards they purged me along with a number of their members after a routine screen; I was new to their ranks and so I certainly can't blame them for it. Desirous in the aftermath to still have some fun with the round I settled upon my current enterprise. Though make no mistake PT was not an idea of my own making, that esteem is due to our exalted /)^3^(\ gingervites.

And don't think you are 'winning' because you are doing more damage.... the only reason you are doing more damage is due to caps on CN, which means you cannot destroy a certain amount of infra,tech after a nations drops to a certain level.

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply? Are you suggesting that the more expensive (and quantitatively greater) damage we do to your larger nations is some how less valuable than the cheaper more easily repaired damage you do to us- because it is 'ill gotten'? That to play to our strengths isn't 'fair', that we're not fighting you on a 'level playing field'? 

/)^3^(\

Edited by iamthey

Swazz is in anarchy because your alliance manages itself in an utterly irresponsible manner. Anyone who sits in defcon five with minimal soldiers, no military improvements, and no tech while the alliance is being actively raided is asking and yes deserves to be hit. Certainly it is basic knowledge, but it appears to be knowledge that has escaped you and the other managers at misfits. 

Yes I was removed from OP, I fell into a bout of inactivity and like any alliance with standards they purged me along with a number of their members after a routine screen; I was new to their ranks and so I certainly can't blame them for it. Desirous in the aftermath to still have some fun with the round I settled upon my current enterprise. Though make no mistake PT was not an idea of my own making, that esteem is due to our exalted /)^3^(\ gingervites.

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply? Are you suggesting that the more expensive (and quantitatively greater) damage we do to your larger nations is some how less valuable than the cheaper more easily repaired damage you do to us- because it is 'ill gotten'? That to play to our strengths isn't 'fair', that we're not fighting you on a 'level playing field'? 

/)^3^(\

Our nations feel no threat lol! their warchests will allow them to easily recover from small damage without breaking a sweat.... if we considered your AA a threat, our larger nations would have done something a long time ago ;) but they are not needed ser!

And no... I'm just saying jump off your high horse because you really are getting nowhere.

ohhhhh wait, I see, I get it now.... you must still be upset from when your nation was swept to the side in a previous war?

Our nations feel no threat lol! their warchests will allow them to easily recover from small damage without breaking a sweat.... if we considered your AA a threat, our larger nations would have done something a long time ago ;) but they are not needed ser!

And no... I'm just saying jump off your high horse because you really are getting nowhere.

ohhhhh wait, I see, I get it now.... you must still be upset from when your nation was swept to the side in a previous war?

The day your nations breach the bare minimum NS required for me to torch them will be quite the unfortunate day for them. Larger nations is a joke, you have only small and smaller nations. 

The day your nations breach the bare minimum NS required for me to torch them will be quite the unfortunate day for them. Larger nations is a joke, you have only small and smaller nations. 

Ginge.... The day our nations break into your range is the day they will expand together ;) which in turn will be the day you drop like a hot potato.

It keeps slipping my mind any idiot can reroll, buy the pentagon, 5 barracks, and 5 GC's. So you guys aren't anything special. Gingervites, had you not hid in OP for so long you would have been raided all round under 4K. Nobody cares to stunt their growth enough to deal with you nobodies. Had I not been hit by the ex War Doves member I would still be wrecking you.

It keeps slipping my mind any idiot can reroll, buy the pentagon, 5 barracks, and 5 GC's. So you guys aren't anything special. Gingervites, had you not hid in OP for so long you would have been raided all round under 4K. Nobody cares to stunt their growth enough to deal with you nobodies. Had I not been hit by the ex War Doves member I would still be wrecking you.

:) keep telling yourself that.

It appears Misfits are making friends everywhere in TE. First OP hits them, then ex WD rogues and now the 2 man PT are hitting them.

OP was the only one with a legit reason though :P These others are just part of the OP fan club haha

Edit: sorry, we actually got to the bottom of the ex war doves rogues reasoning and you could somewhat call us friends now.

these PT cretins are just, well.... cretins

Edited by EddyH

OP was the only one with a legit reason though :P These others are just part of the OP fan club haha

Edit: sorry, we actually got to the bottom of the ex war doves rogues reasoning and you could somewhat call us friends now.

You actually have credited OP for "legit reasoning." Still calling it nothing more than a mass raid. Like it or not, that's my solid opinion.

You actually have credited OP for "legit reasoning." Still calling it nothing more than a mass raid. Like it or not, that's my solid opinion.

You make it sound like we need a reason to hit y'all. Oh you guys  :wub:

Also,

WRaurJN.png

Misfits still haven't surpassed your pre-OP war NS, and those ended over 3 weeks ago. 

C'mon

To quote this directly and independently from the other. It is ridiculous that in TE, where people play to blow up other people's infra and have a good time, you find this odd sense of morality and oh-woes-me. Why would it matter if you think it is a tech raid or not? And even if it was a tech raid, so what. We most definitely don't care; that is how it is supposed to be. [ooc]his isn't SE[ooc\] and if you and the rest of misfits are going to cry anytime an alliance better than you hits you then you should take a step back and make the realisation that most alliances fit that category. 

Don't take it personally yung flow, I am really trying to help you understand.

Edited by Gingervites

I cannot stress enough that misfits take in new players. It's rather hard to help them develop when you have idiots rouging them. I totally agree that we have a decent strength set of nations that should be able to dog pile the rouges. I am also in the process of cutting down and getting to the bottom of people not helping. However, SE or
Not, people have been complaining about fair fights on here from the beginning of time.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116115-declaration-of-war/page-3

Here's a an example of your buddy Paul defending himself over a war he felt wasn't right. Only difference between myself and Paul is, he likes to throw it out there "I'm not crying" when clearly is. So every alliance does it, so don't pinpoint misfits for it.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116115-declaration-of-war/page-3

Here's a an example of your buddy Paul defending himself over a war he felt wasn't right. Only difference between myself and Paul is, he likes to throw it out there "I'm not crying" when clearly is. So every alliance does it, so don't pinpoint misfits for it.

You seem quite confused here. You are comparing an argument I had about a downdeclare with your current argument with PT and their two man AA fighting the whole of Misfits which by any standards is an updeclare.

The rogues are nothing :P like I said, me and Akato held them all off and now our fresher nations are taking over.

most of them are close to ZI

That's because others in PT haven't been able to grow due to only being able to steal pennies from poor unfortunate misfits