Planet Tokyo DoE

Ahhhh, the classic showing one of our nations.... Possibly post his wars next? Maybe show why he is in anarchy? Would it be because random nations just join and then down declare our nations? I don't see anyone below 7k ns join you, would that be because we have enough nations at that ns to do damage?

Await the onslaught sir

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tourny conventions exist to engrain a rhythm of predictability. You never know who will attack you, but generally (as per the culture) they will be roughly the same size as you, they will only fight you for a single round, and they most likely are trying to win (which implies they will be open to negotiation, and possess limited objectives rather than unlimited ones). When groups follow this formula, the war is culturally validated and all is forgiven. What your posts indicate is that innovation and creativity to said culture's adherents is castigated as injustice and mean spirited- this is the basis of your complaint. All we have done here is demonstrate the basic flaw in dependence on these expectations, and the immense power in flaunting them. We're engaging you in a bloodsport, and yet you bemoan that we haven't signed off to instead smack you with plastic batts.

At the end of the day this is a nine man alliance hitting one with twenty two members. That we don't march at you in columns or conclude affairs after a week in a handshake is hardly the crime against humanity you seem to think it is; rather it is working intelligently.

Screenshot%202013-11-08%2012.09.04.png

Shout out to our new members.
/)^3^(\

Don't forget the details of a 12k nation hitting an 8k nation. Real props bro, takes talent to win that kind of war.

You cannot say we have the upper hand when clearly as soon as any of our nations start to break into the middle/upper tier, more nations join PT and downdeclare them! It's BS and you know it.

Karma will be a sweet bitch when we roll whichever alliance you join next round, trust me...next round will not be pretty for any alliance/nation that has preyed on our nations when they were vulnerable.

Let's be honest here. This talk is absolutely baseless. You have no power to roll anyone. Misfits has no power to roll anyone.  Not this round, not next round.  Just stop your silliness with this. 

Edited by bcortell

I do admire Misfits for staying and fighting, whether what Eddy said about having the same amount of members for next round or not, they have kept the same amount of warriors for the time they have been hit by Planet Tokyo and earlier WD's. The main problem I see here is Misfit's building, I don't care that you haven't had much time to rebuild, but having your highest Infra nation at only 2K, this far into the round? Your problem is with game mechanics and foreign policy, probably not internal affairs. I think people don't take you seriously is because you can't do anything to a lot of the alliances in the game, something that goes right along with game mechanics. Then, you come on here and called iamthey a moron, that doesn't help at all.

You could hate what they are doing, or even what I just said, but take our advice and use this as a way to help your alliance.

I do admire Misfits for staying and fighting, whether what Eddy said about having the same amount of members for next round or not, they have kept the same amount of warriors for the time they have been hit by Planet Tokyo and earlier WD's. The main problem I see here is Misfit's building, I don't care that you haven't had much time to rebuild, but having your highest Infra nation at only 2K, this far into the round? Your problem is with game mechanics and foreign policy, probably not internal affairs. I think people don't take you seriously is because you can't do anything to a lot of the alliances in the game, something that goes right along with game mechanics. Then, you come on here and called iamthey a moron, that doesn't help at all.

You could hate what they are doing, or even what I just said, but take our advice and use this as a way to help your alliance.

This is constantly an ongoing work in progress inside of misfits. I'm sure next round you will see the member count cut in half. This conflict is frustrating because you are trying to teach these guys the basics but are stuck teaching them how to build strictly war wise not economically. It wouldn't be hard at all to tell these guys to do 10 day sleds with their new nation than build up collect and hold that warchest and buy max war improvements. Internally these guys are being questioned why they aren't defending members when they are capable of. Some are willing to learn others are not, which we are currently situating. Next round we plan to set guidelines that must be followed or you will not have an opportunity with the alliance. However, if this continues it seems misfits will be forced to move on with a new alliance or quit.

Both of you need to sit down and determine what your actual position is on PT. Eddyh catalyzed this project when he promised me PZI for the round- now he's now just promised that we will all be EZI'd (and that any alliance we join will be rolled (lol)). In both instances we're (formally) isolated to the choice of fighting you or deleting - an option set which simply doesn't induce us to peace.

Nothing can characterize your contradictory replies better than the starkness of your two current mutually exclusive positions. Eddyh has remained steadfastly confident in his alliance and has assured us of its immortality, you have assured us of its impending disbandment. He contends its invulnerability and in unlimited capacity- you its impotence in the face of adversity and the need for international intervention. Hes proclaimed that misfits will be invigorated in their rage against us, now you both complain that we're [ooc]going to break the game and literally make everyone quit by actually playing it[/ooc].

You assured us that you would make 'simple sense', and yet your responses have been neither simple, sensible nor intelligible. Pull it together man.

/)^3^(\

Edited by iamthey

Both of you need to sit down and determine what your actual position is on PT. Eddyh catalyzed this project when he promised me PZI for the round- now he's now just promised that we will all be EZI'd (and that any alliance we join will be rolled (lol)). In both instances we're isolated to the choice of fighting you or deleting - an option set which simply doesn't induce us to peace.

Nothing can characterize your contradictory replies better than the starkness of your two current mutually exclusive positions. Eddyh has remained steadfastly confident in his alliance and has assured us of its immortality, you have assured us of its impending disbandment. He contends its invulnerability and in unlimited capacity- you its impotence in the face of adversity and the need for international intervention. Hes proclaimed that misfits will be invigorated in their rage against us, now you both complain that we're [ooc]going to break the game and literally make everyone quit by actually playing it[/ooc].

You assured us that you would make 'simple sense', and yet your responses have been neither simple, sensible nor intelligible. Pull it together man.

We both are extremely frustrated with the situation overall. I think dipxhitman has less patience than myself when it comes to this nonsense. Misfits does have nations that we can take pride In and be assured they would defend misfits successfully. Which is most likely why he takes this pride on here and has confidence.

Yes, not this round... Didn't I explain that? Eyes are for reading, try using them ;)

Believe what you will.

God damn it. It was supposed to say "Not this round, not next round."

Like I said, you don't have the power to roll anyone. Not this round, not next round. 

Honestly you guys are genius. You remind me of why I didn't play this crap TE for 22 rounds. Hiding under an AA then going rogue on misfits. But hey! Working on making an entire alliance quit for acting like little kids with grudges is a great idea! Hell, you keep this up admin may just delete TE sooner than later. Looks like there isn't anymore morals to TE and I wish an alliance
with power would step up and stop these pathetic raids. I'm done here. Do the world a favor and grow yourself a set.

I am confused as to what you mean by, "...grow yourself a set". What is it that I should be growing? 

Alright let's make this simple; since arguing with a moron only goes so far (Indeed it does). Let's begin with you judging my leadership. You have not been apart of my alliance, this means you do not know how I am with my members. I'm almost certain they will vouch that I bust my ass for each and every one of them. Second, nowhere in my agenda does it say I will suck up to everybody. If I have an opinion I will state it, just as everybody(everyone sounds better) else does. Third, if it isn't obvious by now,(comma is not old school correct but it's what everyone does now) misfits takes in noobs to work with them, and to make them a better soldiers. So some asshats constantly beating them to the ground and taking away any motivation they might succeed doesn't help the case (That is just a bad sentence). As for saying things on my war practices personally.(Bad transition here) I'm sure many can vouch that I am a war machine and, have beaten plenty of pixels to the ground; including in the OP war. Any and every excuse you came up with is 100% invalid. I see nothing more than one excuse after another. I find it humorous how out of hand this conflict has gotten. Misfits moved on with their business as adults do and you guys are still living in a child's life. To many on here I'm a decent guy overall, even to some that had issues with me before. We still side our differences and move on. However, you are just a hypocrite moron that won't budge at all and thinks they are such a wise one(<--My personal favorite right here). You think Misfits are going so overboard with this "down declare statement" that you fail to realize a couple rounds ago OP played the same card. If I recall....(Wrong use of an ellipsis) TPC&Citadel hit misfits&OP&NDO. Boy was OP butthurt then. But that's ok! Anytime they have an opinion about a war it's correct and everybody should listen to them.(Of course)

I agree with you. The one who throws childish remarks, complains, and uses pathetic insults worthy of contempt are the adults. Iamthey is so childish that I don't even have to change his text in order for me to comprehend what he is writing; I am obviously of the same caliber of ignorance as iamthey.  

This is constantly an ongoing work in progress inside of misfits. I'm sure next round you will see the member count cut in half. This conflict is frustrating because you are trying to teach these guys the basics but are stuck teaching them how to build strictly war wise not economically. It wouldn't be hard at all to tell these guys to do---> 10 day sleds with their new nation th(e)n build up(,) collect(,) and hold that warchest(,) and buy max war improvements. <----Internally these guys are being questioned why they aren't defending members when they are capable of. Some are willing to learn others are not, which we are currently situating. Next round we plan to set guidelines that must be followed or you will not have an opportunity with the alliance. However, if this continues it seems misfits will be forced to move on with a new alliance or quit.

That is funny because that is exactly what you should not be doing. 

. You think misfits are going so overboard with this "down declare statement" you fail to realize a couple rounds ago OP played the same card. If I recall....TPC&Citadel hit misfits&OP&NDO. Boy was OP butthurt than. But that's ok! Anytime they have an opinion about a war it's correct and everybody should listen to them.

How dare you compare yourselves to OP. Misfits do not meet the criteria as set forth by Iamthey to issue threats to anyone. OP, on the other hand, does meet all 5 points when it has made its threats in the past.

• That you'll actually be capable of engaging the alliance(s) we join. - OP is capable, Misfits not so much.
  • That you'll know who we are. - Our revenge threats are normally directed at AAs that are always around or sometimes at people i.e. Confusion and co. in other times.
  • That we'll be here to roll. - See previous statement.
  • That you'll be in a better position to act relative to us.- New round new position and start you judge.
  • That we won't just keep doing this every round.- They do and we do its never ending.

Point I am trying to make is that on more than a few occasions you have said that you intend to make people pay next round. You should be careful with such statements because considering your animosity towards OP one might think you are directing some of those threats at us and that is not good for your noobs. Secondly, Misfits have no power or ability to be making such feeble threats.

Pro tip: be careful who you make your enemy.

Obviously you have time to sit at a computer and make everything perfect. My apologies for having a busy life and doing everything mobile.

No, it's called writing your sentences correctly the first time. 

[ooc]I've been reading over and filling out citizenship forms and all the lovely stuff that goes with bureaucracy for a while now so if you want to indulge on me with your busy life it would be quite the nice break from all the mind numbing reading I have been doing lately.[/ooc]

[ooc]I've been reading over and filling out citizenship forms and all the lovely stuff that goes with bureaucracy for a while now so if you want to indulge on me with your busy life it would be quite the nice break from all the mind numbing reading I have been doing lately.[/ooc]

This is too long of a sentence, it needs to be broken down. ;) Edited by yung flow

How dare you compare yourselves to OP. Misfits do not meet the criteria as set forth by Iamthey to issue threats to anyone. OP, on the other hand, does meet all 5 points when it has made its threats in the past.

• That you'll actually be capable of engaging the alliance(s) we join. - OP is capable, Misfits not so much.
  • That you'll know who we are. - Our revenge threats are normally directed at AAs that are always around or sometimes at people i.e. Confusion and co. in other times.
  • That we'll be here to roll. - See previous statement.
  • That you'll be in a better position to act relative to us.- New round new position and start you judge.
  • That we won't just keep doing this every round.- They do and we do its never ending.
Point I am trying to make is that on more than a few occasions you have said that you intend to make people pay next round. You should be careful with such statements because considering your animosity towards OP one might think you are directing some of those threats at us and that is not good for your noobs. Secondly, Misfits have no power or ability to be making such feeble threats.

Pro tip: be careful who you make your enemy.
I do not recall threatening personally. I may have said karma will come knocking at one point. Which many people believe in karma in general.

I do not recall threatening personally. I may have said karma will come knocking at one point. Which many people believe in karma in general.

You don't deny the screenshots I posted of EZI though?

This is too long of a sentence, it needs to be broken down. ;)

Actually it isn't , but if you really wanted to point out something (not just spew out some words without backing it like you did) you could have mentioned something about getting rid of the second 'and' or using a colon somewhere. 

^__^ /)^3^(\ ...You didn't... /)^3^(\ *v* .................than

Edited by Gingervites

Discussion of a poster's grammar really has no place here. Future discussion of this topic will be treated as an attempt to derail IC discussion of the alliance Planet Tokyo.

My apologies, Planet Tokyo is sorry.

When are one of you going to breach 12k NS?

Edited by Gingervites

My apologies, Planet Tokyo is sorry.

When are one of you going to breach 12k NS?

Derailing the topic after being told not to? smart guy ;)

Now I say farewell Planet Tokyo, these discussions are over.

Maybe with you. It's the OWF- anyone can comment on anything in here. We can still discuss it if we want. 

(Just pointing out how dumb your declaration of the discussions being done is.)

Edited by bcortell

I've been wanting to have the chance to have a sparring of words with you, but perhaps that ship has sailed.

If this really is your position, and you're as steadfast in everything you say you believe and the positions you're professing for your alliance, then I can not wait until I can post hailing the DoE for Planet Tokyo in the next round.

I don't have to try and nit-pick points anywhere, either because I believe they've adequately addressed (thank you bomb, Paul, bcortel, not to forget shining armor with our iamthey), or I believe it is so far gone, it would be impossible to address.

I will say however, that until such time that the security of my liege, my countrymen, my comrades are secured, I will personally continue to make Total War upon Misfits.

I am also not opposed to going below the '7k ns' range, however I just had the proper warchest, and building to get out of it. The very next chance I have (after having a serious ware more than likely), where I usually sit between 3 and 5k ns before rebuilding, with our /)^3^(\ 's permission of course, I'll war you then.

I am the newest member of Planet Tokyo, but I think I'm already getting the idea. A swell operation that's going on here. Until such time that TE is safe from EZI threats, you have my Loyalty-
/)^3^(\

When someone is roguing your alliance, you have one option. Kill. No need to speak about it on here. Let what you do on the battlefield speak for you.

9 nations, a DoE, a DoW, and 11 active wars running both ways.  It is starting to not look like roguing.