Planet Tokyo DoE

planet_tokyo_by_acesnakerox16-d493vh9.jp

Planet Tokyo!Its a place not very far,
In your stereo!Is as close as where you are,
On the Radio!Is a sound that you can see,
Planet Tokyo!Is the place you want to be!
~~~~~~~~TONIGHT!~~~~~~~~RIGHT!~~~~~~~~

Youre looking well but we can tell you need a fix,

for something more than just another-chick-flick,
A riff so strong that it belongs deep underground,
A beat so sweet it makes you weep when we touch down!

Planet Tokyo!Its a place not very far!
Inyour stereo!Is as close as where you are,
On the radio!Is a sound that you can see!
Planet Tokyo!Is the place you want to be!
~~~~~~~~TONIGHT!~~~~~~~~

We are a here. We might possibly be legitmate, and we have tonnes of mercury filled dolphin sushi!

/)^3^(\  - Gingervites

/)^3^(\  - Iamthey

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!!! 

Cept one thing....

Can you change those anime characters? Its just.... They look somehow familiar in a bad way....

Aside from that, good luck? o/

Oh and good luck with the new protectorate.... Is it WAPA?

^Obvious sarcasm.

You were cool. Now youre D-Bags.

You're absolutely right. That horrifying down declare on the misfits really crossed the line. 

/)^3^(\

Edited by iamthey

B-)

PLANET TOKYO...!?!?!

UuuH... Anime and Stufffffff.... 

DId you Attacked my Ex Foe, and Now Brothers Misfits....?!?! GreaT!!! :D  :P  ;)  :lol1: 

"should I continue to mention your 'toe to toe' agreement with me iamthey? guess you couldn't handle the heat and brought 2 more [s]ladies[/s] ponies to the party"

^Fixed.

Anyway, have fun with them dead ponies, guys. o/

should I continue to mention your 'toe to toe' agreement with me iamthey? guess you couldn't handle the heat and brought 2 more ladies to the party

lol

If you recall the details of our correspondence, I offered to peace out with one of the six nations (notice I never asked you to pull them all off, and indeed you didn't give any sign of an intention to do so) against me to give you an early shot as you so desired. Simply put I said toe to toe, I never said 'one on one', I invited you into the active conflict- I never limited its scope or changed its unlimited parameters. Honestly I really don't see why you are upset, you are (were) after all a fresh numerically superior nation, with two times my NS and a mature alliance at your back (presumably you have some cash and are ready for a fight), so if this were any conventional war you ought to be pleased.

In either case we are not interested in peace, or preserving our nations- instead we are interested in damaging yours. For me fighting you one on one would be the most self defeating thing I could possibly do- not only would your better resourced nation win out in attrition, it would starve me of resources necessary to continue as well as limit the relative asymmetrical damage I could render. As you should already be aware, this isn't about the outcome, we have no illusions about winning the round, we aren't even interested in statistically beating you on the battlefield (of course that we have so far is amusing in itself)-  this has nothing to do with any of those petty objectives which drive the actions of others. For us knowing that together we may stunt your development and indeed very likely ruin your prospects for the round as whole is motivation and reward itself to continue.

Understand that you have absolutely no leverage in this conflict, your supposed power counts for nothing, you're words, actions, and assignments are completely in vain and worse still that you will have to continue to dedicate resources to us as we sustainably and continuously mount operations against you for however long we deign to do so. Some of us may burn out within the week, and some of us might continue indefinitely - others may join, but you're only recourse is to deal with us or ignore us and in both instances you will be satisfying prey. So consign yourself to your insults (or whatever else you need to do in order to assure yourself of your superiority), and know that your behavior does little more than highlight your impotence.

/)^3^(\
Edited by iamthey

Isnt there a PM feature on these forums?
Could have sworn I saw one...

I can't really defend the OP's decision to make this public- I would have just left Misfits wondering. That being said I made the attempt to resolve Eddyh's concerns in PM and he insisted in bringing our discussion here. I can't very well allow that go unanswered can I (you of all people should understand)?

/)^3^(\ Edited by iamthey

I can't even be bothered reading that essay :| but I did skim and scan and well.... stunting our growth is not happening ;) the only misfit receiving any damage is myself, akato is happily destroying your pixels and these 2 new guys(on your side) are just fail.

the reasoning behind your rogue attacks on misfits has been clarified from other sources. but please do continue, I like the amusement.

You're absolutely right. That horrifying down declare on the misfits really crossed the line. 

/)^3^(\

Bringing up our name in a thread will always result in a reply from Misfits ;)

I read your thoughtful well constructed post but refuse to develop an equally thoughtful reply.

<Personal attacks & insults>

That's a fairly understandable position; if you were to reply seriously it would call into question the ability of your alliance to handle a few rogues, something that ought to be no trouble at all.

I am curious as to what you believe our motives to be though? I feel like I've been nothing if not forthright.

/)^3^(\

Edited by iamthey

That's a fairly understandable position; if you were to reply seriously it would call into question the ability of your alliance to handle a few rogues, something that ought to be no trouble at all.

I am curious as to what you believe our motives to be though? I feel like I've been nothing if not forthright.

Some people are worth an essay..... you are not one of those few ;) Rogues will never be worth more than a slap.

now be gone

Some people are worth an essay..... you are not one of those few ;) Rogues will never be worth more than a slap.

now be gone

I'm confused as to what you see the distinction being here between PT and a 'legitimate' alliance like OP, SO, mume or SUN? We DoE'd and we DoW'd in line with typical protocol- our damage even registers on your growth charts. So what's the inside track- what will it take to get the validation of eddyh? As for essays-

well not to be glib but:

Screenshot%202013-10-29%2017.36.48.png

How about now?

/)^3^(\

Edited by iamthey

swazz is only in anarchy because you caught him when he had minimum soldiers..... basic CN knowledge.

Your alliance is a rogue alliance and therefor will not register in the eyes of misfits. Disband, create a new AA and then head back to the drawing board.

As for the difference between PT and other AA's, it's simple.... no other AA DoE's after rogue attacks. it started with just you and now you have more rogues. if i'm correct some of you were removed from previous alliance(s)? YES, I am correct.... now be gone rogue.