Planet Tokyo DoE

That's because others in PT haven't been able to grow due to only being able to steal pennies from poor unfortunate misfits 

or because they had no warchests themselves? i've been fighting rogues since i re-rolled and i'm still going

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;;;;;______;;;;;;;

IT's a Downdeclare!! ;;;;____;;;;;

;_;

;;;;;_____;;;;;;

You just remind me of that obnoxious little kid that doesn't drop something and go on with their business. Can't forget that kid, nobody could stand the annoying fuck!

The day someone takes me serious is a bad day haha

B-)

Bbbbut ... you Promised ..!!!   :lol1:  :frantic:  :laugh:  :smug:    

B-)

Gummie bears! ...that's just Awe... (sob...) quite embarrassing...!  :facepalm:

... Hah'bout some pecan cookies and cream, with Hot cocoa to celebrate your War Flag...?!?! :blink:  :smug:  

Promises are serious though :P

I promise to forever love you HD haha

B-)

Save it...!!!   

...For Ginger and CO, ,,,!    They really like you ,man!   :rolleyes:  :ehm:  :war:  :gun:  :nuke:    

You getting frisky?

A ginger dalek would not be a pretty baby lol!

Who are you to stand in the way of love?

Congrats on forming Planet Tokyo! You guys interest me greatly, and I think I'll have to join up to try and learn more about you.

Perhaps I'll learn a bit about Misfits while here. I hope we get along swell /)^3^(\

Honestly you guys are a genius. You remind me why I didn't play this crap TE for 22 rounds. Hiding under an AA than going rogue on misfits. But hey! Working on making an entire alliance quit for acting like little kids with grudges is a great idea! Hell, you keep this up admin may just delete TE sooner than later. Looks like there isn't anymore morals to TE and I wish an alliance
With power would step up and stop these pathetic raids. I'm done here. Do the world a favor and grow yourself a set.

the prize

Let me assure you that while there are many things at work here, petty grudges and childish motives are not. PLANET TOKYO /)^3^(\ is driven chiefly by its ambition: to amuse itself, we seek to do something different- to offer an alternative to the stifling conventions of tourney culture. It was your emphatic pleas against OP's 'DOWNDECLARE ;..;' that brought you to our attention, and it is for your commitment to these contrived precepts that we have set our sights upon you.

You are correct though, there is no 'morality' in this place: there never was. The limited scope of wars, the sparseness of treaties, and the fixation on 'the fair fight' are all self serving artifacts deployed in the interest of optimizing limited objectives. People refrain from 'DOWNDECLARE ;..;'s for fear that it will bring upon them community reprisal, or in our case a refusal to yield, but nobody actually cares whether a war is fair to the defeated. When you were engaged, you wallowed in your victimhood, as you do now- and while you could have mirrored our own tenacity before op, while you could have ruined the round for your antagonist- you left the battlefield with your tail between your legs- you chose to let them 'win'.

I am not a cruel person, I want what is best for everyone, I want you to learn to be a better leader. So I offer you against us the same conditions OP had against you. I offer you a fight where you are the greater party, where you have the upper hand, and where you with your vastly superior alliance ought to have no trouble in dispatching us. I do this to demonstrate to you the weakness of every alliance- that they want to 'win'. In place of cynical tactical considerations, flag running, and the pursuit of quantitative excellence - we seek the self gratification of conquest, your tears, and the sadistic pleasure of brutality. We see no object in cultural adherence, and before this simple atomistic nihilism the whole of your aspirations and indeed perhaps your existence itself collapses. We don't engage you out of spite, but out of principle- we have a point to make- that while an opponent may lose the war, their defeat might cost you the round. If you or anyone would simply embrace this simple truth - you could be a force without rival.

As to your appeal: Other alliances cannot help you, those of us who can affect you are already fully engaged, and even if they could, they either find your predicament hilarious, or see nothing to be gained in intervening.

/)^3^(\

King William, on 07 Nov 2013 - 23:32, said:
Who are you to stand in the way of love?

Congrats on forming Planet Tokyo! You guys interest me greatly, and I think I'll have to join up to try and learn more about you.

Perhaps I'll learn a bit about Misfits while here. I hope we get along swell /)^3^(\

I love your avatar.

/)^3^(\ Edited by iamthey

You cannot say we have the upper hand when clearly as soon as any of our nations start to break into the middle/upper tier, more nations join PT and downdeclare them! It's BS and you know it.

Karma will be a sweet bitch when we roll whichever alliance you join next round, trust me...next round will not be pretty for any alliance/nation that has preyed on our nations when they were vulnerable.

You cannot say we have the upper hand when clearly as soon as any of our nations start to break into the middle/upper tier, more nations join PT and downdeclare them! It's BS and you know it.

Karma will be a sweet bitch when we roll whichever alliance you join next round, trust me...next round will not be pretty for any alliance/nation that has preyed on our nations when they were vulnerable.

Wrong eddyh, while we have not engaged you openly nor shown our full hand we still work with far fewer resources than you. That you have had this much difficulty engaging us indicates that your threats (to us or future affiliations) are as empty as your wallet.

That being said, your vision of future retribution hinges on five basic assumptions:
  • That you'll actually be capable of engaging the alliance(s) we join.
  • That you'll know who we are.
  • That we'll be here to roll.
  • That you'll be in a better position to act relative to us.
  • That we won't just keep doing this every round.

You're in no position (nor will you ever be) to enforce an EZI, and you know this.

Remember one thing, the round resets and member count drops, although this will not be the case at Misfits, our members will be commited to the fight for next round.

Yes we have more nations, but that counts for nothing when they are constantly being raided as soon as they reach a certain size.

Be frosty, be live and be ready for the fight sir

Remember one thing, the round resets and member count drops, although this will not be the case at Misfits, our members will be commited to the fight for next round.

Yes we have more nations, but that counts for nothing when they are constantly being raided as soon as they reach a certain size.

Be frosty, be live and be ready for the fight sir

So what I'm reading is that Planet Tokyo on Misfits was a down declare?

Alright let's make this simple sense arguing with a moron only goes so far. Let's begin with you judging my leadership. You have not been apart of my alliance, this means you do not know how I am with my members. I'm almost certain they will vouch I bust my ass for each and every one of them. Second, nowhere in my agenda does it say I will suck up to everybody. If I have an opinion I will state it, just as everybody else does. Third, if it isn't obvious by now misfits take in noobs to work with them and to make them a better soldier. So some asshats constantly beating them to the ground and taking away any motivation they might succeed doesn't help the case. As for saying things on my war practices personally. I'm sure many can vouch I am a war machine and have Beaten plenty of pixels to the ground, including the OP war. Any and every excuse you came up with is 100% invalid. I see nothing more than one excuse after another. I find it humorous how out of hand this conflict has gotten. Misfits moved on with their business as adults do and you guys are still living in a child's life. To many on here I'm a decent guy overall, even to some that had issues with me before. We still side our differences and move on. However, you are just a hypocrite moron that won't budge at all and thinks they are such a wise one. You think misfits are going so overboard with this "down declare statement" you fail to realize a couple rounds ago OP played the same card. If I recall....TPC&Citadel hit misfits&OP&NDO. Boy was OP butthurt than. But that's ok! Anytime they have an opinion about a war it's correct and everybody should listen to them.

Alright let's make this simple sense arguing with a moron only goes so far. Let's begin with you judging my leadership. You have not been apart of my alliance, this means you do not know how I am with my members. I'm almost certain they will vouch I bust my ass for each and every one of them. Second, nowhere in my agenda does it say I will suck up to everybody. If I have an opinion I will state it, just as everybody else does. Third, if it isn't obvious by now misfits take in noobs to work with them and to make them a better soldier. So some asshats constantly beating them to the ground and taking away any motivation they might succeed doesn't help the case. As for saying things on my war practices personally. I'm sure many can vouch I am a war machine and have Beaten plenty of pixels to the ground, including the OP war. Any and every excuse you came up with is 100% invalid. I see nothing more than one excuse after another. I find it humorous how out of hand this conflict has gotten. Misfits moved on with their business as adults do and you guys are still living in a child's life. To many on here I'm a decent guy overall, even to some that had issues with me before. We still side our differences and move on. However, you are just a hypocrite moron that won't budge at all and thinks they are such a wise one. You think misfits are going so overboard with this "down declare statement" you fail to realize a couple rounds ago OP played the same card. If I recall....TPC&Citadel hit misfits&OP&NDO. Boy was OP butthurt than. But that's ok! Anytime they have an opinion about a war it's correct and everybody should listen to them.

He's not even worth an essay, he's one of the few that is killing TE. We all talk about needing new members to keep TE alive, we do it and it still doesn't fix the problem. In order to fix TE's problem, we must be rid of these vermon

No, it was not... But the individual nations that prey on ours because we can't give targets that don't exist is downdeclares.

How can we possibly fight the unknown?

Tourny conventions exist to engrain a rhythm of predictability. You never know who will attack you, but generally (as per the culture) they will be roughly the same size as you, they will only fight you for a single round, and they most likely are trying to win (which implies they will be open to negotiation, and possess limited objectives rather than unlimited ones). When groups follow this formula, the war is culturally validated and all is forgiven. What your posts indicate is that innovation and creativity to said culture's adherents is castigated as injustice and mean spirited- this is the basis of your complaint. All we have done here is demonstrate the basic flaw in dependence on these expectations, and the immense power in flaunting them. We're engaging you in a bloodsport, and yet you bemoan that we haven't signed off to instead smack you with plastic batts.

At the end of the day this is a nine man alliance hitting one with twenty two members. That we don't march at you in columns or conclude affairs after a week in a handshake is hardly the crime against humanity you seem to think it is; rather it is working intelligently.

Screenshot%202013-11-08%2012.09.04.png

Shout out to our new members.