A call to the Maratha

Mogar

Have fun, Mogar.

Can't say I agree with supporting people who have the policy of not wanting military support. All the same, I applaud you for acting on your ideals.

Good luck.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the essence of neutrality was to become a hermit alliance which doesn't interact with the rest of the world, then you wouldn't be posting here right now. Would you stop buying infrastructure because normal alliances do that as well? Neutrality is, no more no less, existing without any formal treaties and remaining neutral in global conflicts.

Well, there are other neutral alliances - Grey Council, GPA, and WTF, to name a few of the more prominent ones. Why is it that TDO were the targets and not the others? Therein lies the answer. Not to endorse the MQ attacks, either - I am not trying to speak for or on behalf of the rogues or TDO.

neutrality is existing without any provocation, i exist solely for my own alliance and nothing else, simply because i can change my ideals from this does not mean i never meant this logic in the first place, TDO is the target because GPA and WTF could match a solid resistance, TDO doesn't have the same ability to defend themselves as a top tier alliance can.

Have fun, Mogar.

Can't say I agree with supporting people who have the policy of not wanting military support. All the same, I applaud you for acting on your ideals.

Good luck.

Act upon what you would believe in any world, that is all I do, and all I ask for anyone, I am someone who stands for those who have no defense, if you'd sit and watch the weak burn, feel free to sit on the sidelines like I expect most to do, my goal is not to convince the masses, only those who believe in morality no matter the plane we're on.

tumblr_msoexf6hPp1sols3mo2_400.gif

Day 2 of Operation: Burn all the Babies

tumblr_inline_msggygWPbj1qz4rgp.gif

CCC, GOP, Zulu, TPF, Kaskus and others have all joined our cause, with VE supporting GOP's actions.

tumblr_inline_ms6460Oel41qz4rgp.gif

Every single person counts, if Mushqaeda wishs to see Heaven, may our whole world assist them on the journey.

tumblr_inline_msnyqnpmOx1r0iey7.gif

Until tomorrow boys and girls, May Vamana guide your missiles true tonight.

neutrality is existing without any provocation, i exist solely for my own alliance and nothing else, simply because i can change my ideals from this does not mean i never meant this logic in the first place, TDO is the target because GPA and WTF could match a solid resistance, TDO doesn't have the same ability to defend themselves as a top tier alliance can.

Act upon what you would believe in any world, that is all I do, and all I ask for anyone, I am someone who stands for those who have no defense, if you'd sit and watch the weak burn, feel free to sit on the sidelines like I expect most to do, my goal is not to convince the masses, only those who believe in morality no matter the plane we're on.

Plus, I believe it has been telegraphed before that FARK and VE would not tolerate an attack upon WTF and GPA respectively. I mean, I can't say, but this has been said in the rumor mill before, so why chance it.

Plus, I believe it has been telegraphed before that FARK and VE would not tolerate an attack upon WTF and GPA respectively. I mean, I can't say, but this has been said in the rumor mill before, so why chance it.

Certainly makes it not as enjoyable if someone actually hits you back for being a bully, I'm quite happy with our world that such a large turnout of alliances have helped.

OK, seriously, you're creepily obsessed with whoever that girl is in all of your pics sig etc. It's stalkery. Please stop.

Mogatopians all hold our queen in reverence.

OOC: thanks to the internet I dont have to do any stalking, simply typing ariana grande gif into tumblr makes finding all these pictures quite easy, and gave me a unique method of posting threads.

Hilow Miss Mogar, it is I Ubuntu the Great! Who your daddy? I shall like to meet him and negotiate for you to be wife of Ubuntu. I have much cattle, pigs and goats. You shall live in big class A style forever with Ubuntu.

Mogar I think you take him up on the offer!

DAY... um...[spoiler]

tumblr_msoexf6hPp1sols3mo4_400.gif

Disappointingly my opponents are all turtling, I welcome anyone on Mushqaeda in range of me to declare on me and give me a challenge, i was hoping for more after all this time.

tumblr_mrch61cwIP1rapzwmo5_250.gif

I've also received numerous messages of support, I appreciate every single one of my friends, fans, supporters, and even enemies, every single one of you in this world is awesome!

tumblr_inline_ms9f51i9lx1qz4rgp.gif

Also special shoutout to GOP for sending me some sweet aid deals, soldier aid is a pretty swell invention!

tumblr_inline_mtefvksxFo1s8176a.gif

that's it for this episode, see you on the battlefield, whether you believe in Valhalla or a wooden box, Allah or Archon, defend your beliefs.

Now for questions!

Hilow Miss Mogar, it is I Ubuntu the Great! Who your daddy? I shall like to meet him and negotiate for you to be wife of Ubuntu. I have much cattle, pigs and goats. You shall live in big class A style forever with Ubuntu.

tumblr_inline_msghf3Lu6r1qz4rgp.gif

e5btGj2.gif

Fight on brave Mogar.  Fight on.

tumblr_inline_mt8m1oHMrl1ripgeb.gif

friends forever!

Mogar I think you take him up on the offer!

tumblr_inline_msrk0nKHXF1qz4rgp.gif

I'm not sure how I feel about Mogar's new schtick.

you know you like it.

tumblr_inline_msrk9s73yq1qz4rgp.gif

[/spoiler]

Edited by Mogar