announcement from serrulata, the cherry blossom alliance

Oh c'mon, I've already signified my intent to quit; do you really want me to stay around and beat the shit out of you for real?

I've been treating you as nice as possible; from my point of view, in the long-term, you're an alliance I don't want to alienate.

Hell, to acknowledge the fact that you were at war, we even targeted HL, making this effectively a massive updeclare; and immediately after the attack I talked to your representatives and apologized for ruining any other plans you may have and to some extent we've made accommodations.

TBH, you've been a bunch of rude ***, but I'm not particularly distraught. It shows more to your character than it shows to mine.

I just can't believe that after our last war with you guys ended (in mid-July, I believe), you guys were only involved in two "wars" (as the junior partner of a NDO/Hellas/WD coalition, and then a one day nothing-war with TFK). And yet, you still couldn't mount a serious challenge for us, even when we were in the midst of a nearly month-long all-out updeclare war with SUN.

Come on, now. We gave you everything you should have needed to make an end-round splash. We gave you motive for revenge, war experience, time to rebuild and scheme, and the perfect opportunity to attack us when we're already battered. This is the result? 

Also:

You have this insane self-image as the uber-polite rational actor dealing with barbarians, but in reality, you're simply petty, narcissistic, and an inept leader.

Edited by Sarkin

We declared more wars on them than they did on us (at least 3 declarations still on the war screens to their singular) and it was their war :P

And, iiuc, it was their gov that came to ours looking for peace.

The counter might have been more impressive if it hadn't come 5 days after being hit with the first war, 6 for the other two.  Then again, I suppose it is easier to hit a guy when he drops from 16k ns to under 1k and has 2 other wars on him; or the other guy when he has dropped from 5.5k ns to under 2k and has had another war on him for 5 days.

Just to be clear, I am not at all calling you a bunch of cowards.  It could just be that you are organizationally challenged.  Either way, I personally wouldn't have wanted to draw attention to my performance if it had been that.

B-)

bcortell... something is burning at macto,Sir...! :frantic: :popcorn:   Probably a blown piece of SUN got flying to your front yard,Sir...! :nuke:  :excl:   

B-)

bcortell... something is burning at macto,Sir...! :frantic: :popcorn:   Probably a blown piece of SUN got flying to your front yard,Sir...! :nuke:  :excl:   

When you get a war of nearly 40k of damage, you can talk.

When you get a war of nearly 40k of damage, you can talk.

B-)

Well, I don't think the options are on that direction,but, that could be arranged,maybe next Tournament...?

Any ways, 40k or not... your House' on Fire...! :smug:         

Edited by HDSupreme

You can say what you want, believe what you will, do what pleases you.

I could argue further, but I don't see the point of this kind of bitchfest; I never have, you know 100% I've pulled my punches on the forums in the past.

B-)

Well, I don't think the options are on that direction,but, that could be arranged,maybe next Tournament...?

Any ways, 40k or not... your House' on Fire...! :smug:         

You sure about that? SO has grown since you've declared despite still fighting SUN and Mume, while you guys have lost NS (as of right now on the AA pages). 

I have a feeling you'll be just another notch on the belt after this.  Edited by bcortell

You sure about that? SO has grown since you've declared despite still fighting SUN and Mume, while you guys have lost NS (as of right now on the AA pages). 

I have a feeling you'll be just another notch on the belt after this. 

B-)

Possibly a notch with fangs  biting to the insides of S.O. ... And by the way, SUN guys like North Empire, & King Solvay,plus your patner "...Waldo" can tell how NICE we have being to them, so far...!  :gun:  :ehm:     S.O. needed your  #2 Nation to be able to stop my advance ...  Sarkin needed to use practically his whole nuclear cache to slow me down... And he was double my NS strenght!!!      I think SKARO has had a quite nice Show here against you guys...being 1/3 in size and around1/6 in strenght... GREAT FUN,no doubts!!!! :smug:  :awesome:  :frantic:  :D  

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

Possibly a notch with fangs  biting to the insides of S.O. ... And by the way, SUN guys like North Empire, & King Solvay,plus your patner "...Waldo" can tell how NICE we have being to them, so far...!  :gun:  :ehm:     S.O. needed your  #2 Nation to be able to stop my advance ...  Sarkin needed to use practically his whole nuclear cache to slow me down... And he was double my NS strenght!!!      I think SKARO has had a quite nice Show here against you guys...being 1/3 in size and around1/6 in strenght... GREAT FUN,no doubts!!!! :smug:  :awesome:  :frantic:  :D  

You say this (with a horrible excess of emoticons, I might add), as if Skaro hasn't been almost completely ineffective in its ridiculous ambush. In our war, you've lost 6,492 NS compared to my 192 NS. Micronesia has fared only a little bit better, losing 4,245 NS to my 76 NS. In Liechtenstein's war against bcortell, he has lost 4,719 NS to bcortell's 292 NS. Other war stats are likewise skewed in our favor. There were a couple wars where the damage was largely even, and I think I saw one where the Skaro nation had a clear edge in damage output.

Considering Skaro's advantages in terms of surprise, time to prepare, and circumstances (the fact that SO had already been at war for nearly a month with SUN, and had recently been ambushed by Mume as well), it just wasn't an impressive attack. And bragging about the efficacy of your SDI is likewise silly.

You say this (with a horrible excess of emoticons, I might add), as if Skaro hasn't been almost completely ineffective in its ridiculous ambush. In our war, you've lost 6,492 NS compared to my 192 NS. Micronesia has fared only a little bit better, losing 4,245 NS to my 76 NS. In Liechtenstein's war against bcortell, he has lost 4,719 NS to bcortell's 292 NS. Other war stats are likewise skewed in our favor. There were a couple wars where the damage was largely even, and I think I saw one where the Skaro nation had a clear edge in damage output.

Considering Skaro's advantages in terms of surprise, time to prepare, and circumstances (the fact that SO had already been at war for nearly a month with SUN, and had recently been ambushed by Mume as well), it just wasn't an impressive attack. And bragging about the efficacy of your SDI is likewise silly.

B-)

This is  what i was bragging about, when I mentioned you while responding  to bcortell's post...:

Aurora's Successful nuclear attacks on Dalek Don --->  2   Thwarted  Aurora's Nuclear Attacks on Dalek Don ---> 6, plus one from  "...Waldo" a partner of yours!   Who got almost totally crippled... and all of this while sustaining 4 different wars.2 with your SO and 2 with SUN.  Hey, not bad for a "small" Skaro Nation, half YOUR size,man!   And WITHOUT NUKES at ALL...!   So, even if OUR "ambush" seems to you "inneffective..." & "ridiculous"    it gave a LOT of Fun to my DALEKS this Tournaments final days... believe it...!!! :D :frantic: :nuke: :popcorn:

Edited by HDSupreme