amossio ama

Amossio

Ogaden, on 22 Mar 2013 - 16:36, said:
Why did you leave LoSS and join Umbrella?

because I'm a hipster, but I wanted a have a change of scenery, plus had loads of buddies from darkfall there Edited by Amossio

You have to change one decision Umb has made in the recent past, what is it and why?

Did DH really seek to befriend DR or is this just spin, if so, mind showing some proof to support your claim.

How do you see post war playing out

You have to change one decision Umb has made in the recent past, what is it and why?

Did DH really seek to befriend DR or is this just spin, if so, mind showing some proof to support your claim.

How do you see post war playing out

I wouldn't change any decisions, in order to that I would have to regret something and I have no regrets, both through my actions or umbs in the past. 

I do believe we did, fa aim was to be on good terms with the likes of IRON who were tied with, was a prime alliance within the bloc as well as get on better terms with DT who had ties with DR. Proof is not required because it's not a claim it's fact. But from what I know, is that there were certain alliances such as NPO, TIO and few others that wanted to see us rolled alongside MK/goons who they wanted to kill in particular. Thus they started to ascertain DR towards their side and the rest of shitpile in order to get us rolled successfully so they could then in turn see MK/Goons burn. They stated they were coming for us months and months ago, AI is by the by, just a means to and end for NPO to get revenge, that's my personal opinion. There are strong elements within AI that wanted to see us burn, but I don't believe they would have acted on it if TIO/NPO and few others didn't instigate for them to do so. But yes we did fully want better terms with DR whilst accepting that perhaps AI didn't like us, so what we were told was just ignore them. Obvs with time relations didn't exactly improve.

I have some ideas, but I can't say for sure because real politics is not done here, anything said here is just bullshit for the real politics that goes via direct alliance forums/irc. 

Edited by Amossio

I wouldn't change any decisions, in order to that I would have to regret something and I have no regrets, both through my actions or umbs in the past. 

I do believe we did, fa aim was to be on good terms with the likes of IRON who were tied with, was a prime alliance within the bloc as well as get on better terms with DT who had ties with DR. Proof is not required because it's not a claim it's fact. But from what I know, is that there were certain alliances such as NPO, TIO and few others that wanted to see us rolled alongside MK/goons who they wanted to kill in particular. Thus they started to ascertain DR towards their side and the rest of shitpile in order to get us rolled successfully so they could then in turn see MK/Goons burn. They stated they were coming for us months and months ago, AI is by the by, just a means to and end for NPO to get revenge, that's my personal opinion. There are strong elements within AI that wanted to see us burn, but I don't believe they would have acted on it if TIO/NPO and few others didn't instigate for them to do so. But yes we did fully want better terms with DR whilst accepting that perhaps AI didn't like us, so what we were told was just ignore them. Obvs with time relations didn't exactly improve.

I have some ideas, but I can't say for sure because real politics is not done here, anything said here is just bullshit for the real politics that goes via direct alliance forums/irc. 

Why am I suppose to take your word that it is fact if you have no evidence to support your claim.

These boards can serve as a taste of real politiking for those who don't frequent irc on a daily basis, surely it won't hurt to share some of your ideas. That's what this topic is for isn't it?

Side note, treaty and drop someone who are they?

Thoughts on the war's progress?

What is something about Umb most people don't know?

Why am I suppose to take your word that it is fact if you have no evidence to support your claim.

These boards can serve as a taste of real politiking for those who don't frequent irc on a daily basis, surely it won't hurt to share some of your ideas. That's what this topic is for isn't it?

Side note, treaty and drop someone who are they?

Thoughts on the war's progress?

What is something about Umb most people don't know?

Because you can believe or disbelieve it, take your pick, even if I provided evidence there still be those that argue against it.

Personally, I think there might be 3 different polar opposites after the war, perhaps 2 of them will still be loosely tied to one another, NPO/DR, NPO/SF/XX and DH/TOP, NG/CnG will be interesting to see wht happens but I can't personally say because I can't quit put my finger on it.

war is going well, morale still high within our aa, I'm getting my needs met, ie war with NPO which is long overdue on my part.

Despite what most think, at umbrella we have a lot of say, a lot of freedom to think etc, wether or not those thoughts become part of cn on a wider scale ie FA policy depends on the ability of the individual to make it happen, ie time and effort. For example roq had a huge amount of sway and power because of his activity and input into the rest of the alliance. But does not mean it will happen given that there are other individuals that are active, able, exp and has the will to see their opinion through whilst finding balance with the rest of the membership. 

"Yea, you gotta watch out for TIO. All the rest of us just want peace. They keep forcing us all to go to war though. It's disgusting."

not a valid question, not a question, didn't even read what I said, just taking my words out of context, omni, do you have a problem with me because of my aa then say it instead of creating bullshit sarcasm pal. 
Edited by Amossio

Have you heard anything from Mack recently?

no, I can't remember who mack is bud, sorry

what is your favorite color (or colour or whatever)

blue

Why am I better than you? feel free to expound upon the many ways.

because your mane is like that of a rabid war horse, your soul is like a piercing gail which is on par to a fatmans fart. Your apetite knows no bounds and your bluber makes you last longer in th cold!

What makes Umb unique. How would someone know if they would make a good fit in your community?

If they don't take themselves too seriously and all the benefits that come with that tbh.

how do you feel about dcrews taking over your thread

I don't even know who he is to be fair haha

Hi, I'm Dcrews. Nice to meet you.

sup dude.

the main reason umbrella is unique is simple, the people and the community. The freedom that we have, allows it's membership to be very individualistic, whilst still being there for the community by far and large.