Damage Taken vs Damage Given

Mompson

Why do people delete their wars? I take screenshots of mine in case my opponents delete them.
I plan to total my numbers when the war is over and see how supremely I have pwned. lol.

Perhaps as an attempt to avoid being traced and re-DoWed on? Or has a minor compulsive disorder of feeling the urge to delete anything "expired"?

Perhaps as an attempt to avoid being traced and re-DoWed on? Or has a minor compulsive disorder of feeling the urge to delete anything "expired"?

That is me. I don't like seeing anything expired on my screens for some reason. Be it aid or war...

The statistics downloads? I haven't checked that out in a while, but isn't that basically just the Alliance Page in a nice text form?

If so, that doesn't take into account the +3mil NS NG/MK/Umb lost alliance hopping.

Fake edit: well the spreadsheet does take into account DBDC and some others, but I assume that would still count as NS lost for DH. I never thought about it until now, Alliance hopping is going to have an unexpected consequence for Competence: it's going to statistically put them in the record books as worse at fighting than reality unless they can pull a victory.

Good post, always nice to see the real numbers when every side is declaring statistical victories.

I want to see who has the statistical victory in most statistical victories declared.

The folks I've fought from your alliance deleted their wars with me almost the instant they were over, so I figured maybe it was a TOP wartime strategy of some sort?

One can't leave one's war history visible if one wants to AA hop to avoid staggers. I'm not saying that's everybody's reasoning, but it's not exactly an unheard-of tactic.

It's called sarcasm, though coming from someone that perpetually has their head shoved so far up their own &$# that they're completely detached from reality it doesn't surprise me that you couldn't pick up something as obvious as that.

OK I'll try.

1. Farnsworth: Why do people delete their wars?
2. Saladjoe: Because they're embarrassed at how wrecked they were?
3. Link Gaetz: people in TOP are doing it, maybe it's some war strategy? [<- note how LG is not talking of embarrassment/shame at all]
4. Saladjoe (TOP): [sarcastic] yeah, we're ashamed and we delete them.
5. Schattenmann: wait you're being sarcastic against your own argument, that's not what Link Gaetz was talking of.
6. Saladjoe: it's sarcasm but you [insults] and that's why you don't get it.

The folks I've fought from your alliance deleted their wars with me almost the instant they were over, so I figured maybe it was a TOP wartime strategy of some sort?

I always deleted mine when they were over to just clean up my list. It looks so cluttered having the screen covered with old wars to me. Only person who did any damage to me was someone who nuked me multiple times. The rest of eQ's side has been horrible and fell apart when a swift wind came their way.

I'd be curious to see stats for the combined input/output damage for NG as a whole, as I'm guessing it's well above 1.5x more than taken with our sub-AA's.  (lol my dmg in/out was 204,900 done to 63,200 received or 3.24x, prob. need to temper that with the fact I was fighting MHA and Afterbirth though, so no bragging can be done here)

Edited by Steve Buscemi

OK I'll try.

1. Farnsworth: Why do people delete their wars?
2. Saladjoe: Because they're embarrassed at how wrecked they were?
3. Link Gaetz: people in TOP are doing it, maybe it's some war strategy? [<- note how LG is not talking of embarrassment/shame at all]
4. Saladjoe (TOP): [sarcastic] yeah, we're ashamed and we delete them.
5. Schattenmann: wait you're being sarcastic against your own argument, that's not what Link Gaetz was talking of.
6. Saladjoe: it's sarcasm but you [insults] and that's why you don't get it.

That's a pretty accurate summary.

To really see the number you need to collect CN Statistical Stats at least twice over every 7 day period merge and deduplicate the data.  Then you will have all of the data.  Due to how admin does his stats downloads and record keeping deleted disappears as stated before.