Looking for a new alliance...

EMATO

id recomend my own International Security and Commerce Organisation we have 27 members and 210k ns. were a peacefull alliance and have a great bunch of guys. were also multi colored but can still set up trades.

if you want more info you can PM me back or go to our forums -> http://z3.invisionfree.com/ISCO/

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a nation of your size and stature i would recomend coming to my alliance Sparta why because we are powerful we have morals and we need people that are seasoned to train youngergroups of spartans like me or you could go up become a dean or general basically anything you want because if you came you almost automaticly be given a position of power so come and join us i think you will really enjoy it in any of our branches of goverment so come on down :jihad:

Deck of Cards...we don't care about colour much...We have a card theme throughout...from our charter right down to our ID's.

You'd be helping a new alliance with direction and I'm sure you would bring some much needed experience to us...

Well that my piece-ish...

Which ever alliance you end up choosing...GL and god bless...

Deck of Cards...we don't care about colour much...We have a card theme throughout...from our charter right down to our ID's.

You'd be helping a new alliance with direction and I'm sure you would bring some much needed experience to us...

Well that my piece-ish...

Which ever alliance you end up choosing...GL and god bless...

^ This

DoC = :awesome:

The New Pacific Order is the best alliance in the game. If you don't join them, I suggest joining the New Polar Order. Both alliances would give you ample time to switch colors, and so you can keep your coveted position. It'd be a win-win situation.

This is true. Although we're a red team alliance, at your size, if you ask for an exemption from the team requirement it's likely to be granted. There's also certainly a lot we have available to make alliance membership engaging and meaningful, which is why we are one of the oldest and the most powerful and influential alliance in the game.

Wherever you go, good luck, though. I hope you find a home that works for you.

I know it's cool being the biggest dog on Yellow and all but I'd reccommend you do what I did i.e. bail out. Yellow just keeps losing members. When I left it had 1100; now it has 850. Trades are just going to become harder and harder to come by since Yellow has become the new Pink so it'd probably be better to cut your losses while you can and switch to a nice and large color such as blue or black.

Im not gonna try and recruit u because ur massive and u have nukes.

Im gonna recruit u because i respect the effort u have putten into your nation and know you are an active member, and right now, The Allied Empire loves active members. So if your active, youl fit right in.

If your not too active, thats no problem, we would just love to see anyone that takes the time to make a CN forum account on our forums and in our alliance.

Our forums are at z11.invisionfree.com/TAE

Hope u make the right choice and go with what u think will be best for u

honestly what i am looking for is an alliance that will:

1) Provide me with ample opoortunities to tech deal and get donations.

2) Not take advatage of my strenght. I AM NOT GOING TO EVER BE A BANK NATION

3) Help me to grow. While I back in GOLD, i grew. I could easily get tech deals and i could easily get donation. In AO my growth stopped. There were not enough nations to tech deal with or get donations from. I was once up to 60th in the game. Now i am in the upper 80's. Now to some of you that may not seem like a big deal but for me it is. I should be ranked in the 40's by now but im not. I would like for an allaince to provide me with many smaller nations to tech farm with.

4) Lastly, i am looking for an alliance that respects people. I left AO because of images that were being posted and certain members and their views on life including racism.