New Year, New Sparta, New War

sourcy

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357427986' post='3071808']
This guy is awesome. Sparta, how could you keep him from us for so long?
[/quote]

Thank you.

For anyone interested, I now have irc set-up. irc.thesourcy.com #sparta

And for anyone else interested, I will have my forums online soon.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357428234' post='3071812']
Will they have more than one person (besides you) that signs up?
[/quote]

We'll see, I don't really care.

[ooc] coding on my site and setting up unrealircd/services + messing around + irc bot = more fun than this game [/ooc]

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357427986' post='3071808']
This guy is awesome. Sparta, how could you keep him from us for so long?
[/quote]

It is amazing they been able to keep this walking face palm out of the public eye. It is nice to have someone that can bring together all of Planet Bob, to laugh at him.

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357428493' post='3071815']
I believe you mean you couldn't care less, and if that's the case, why are you putting such effort into making a forums, twice?
[/quote]

I haven't made a second set of forums yet, and doing them is a matter of running a install script for a free forum.

[ooc]And if I really wanted to put a lot of effort into "making" forums, I'd "code" my own.[/ooc]

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357428630' post='3071818']
Sure you would.
[/quote]

Too bad I have before

[ooc]In fact, I think I'll make a war/aid tracking system on the level of NPO's and release it for any AA's use off of my site.
:D (including sparta's fake government, they sure could use some help with this stuff)[/ooc]

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357428762' post='3071819']
Too bad I have before

[ooc]In fact, I think I'll make a war/aid tracking system on the level of NPO's and release it for any AA's use off of my site.
:D (including sparta's fake government, they sure could use some help with this stuff)[/ooc]
[/quote]

[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png[/img]
I can say I'll create high quality war/aid tracking systems too. But I have no idea how to.

This thread is priceless

Edited by Faroah

Too bad I have before

[/quote]

It really seems like you don't give a damn :P

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357424706' post='3071768']
You're missing the point BUDDY BOO. Sparta said we had TWENTY FOUR HOURS to peace out our wars.
I was still in that TWENTY FOUR hour window.

Have a nice day babe.
[/quote]

You're being a dick, Buddy Boo. From what I can tell, that's your normal mode of operation.

And if Sparta ever stops attacking you, you're making damn sure that a lot of IRON members would like a turn.

So rot in hell, babe. I hope you never get peace. You'll never be big enough for me to attack, but I don't mind funding newbies and letting them learn how to fight by beating on you, and pretty soon, newbies will be the only people in your range.
[/quote]

NPO's system is a good bit more complex, but the basics are available to anyone [url="http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/"]here[/url]. You don't even have to create an account.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1357453914' post='3071945']

You're being a dick, Buddy Boo. From what I can tell, that's your normal mode of operation.

And if Sparta ever stops attacking you, you're making damn sure that a lot of IRON members would like a turn.

So rot in hell, babe. I hope you never get peace. You'll never be big enough for me to attack, but I don't mind funding newbies and letting them learn how to fight by beating on you, and pretty soon, newbies will be the only people in your range.
[/quote]

i can smell the butthurt from here.

go ahead, attack me, more nations for me to send nukes at :)

[url="http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/"]http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/[/url]
[/quote]

[ooc] Anything npo codes, I can code better/out code them and make my system better[/ooc]

Woweeee showing us those aids and stuff is so helpful

[/quote]

We were planning on using him as a training nation, but if IRON wants in, we'd be happy to share some of his slots. ;)

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357495455' post='3072074']
Sourcy should join Kaskus, seems like a match made in heaven by reading this thread
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Kaskus??? say what? or who?[/font][/color]

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357509730' post='3072143']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Kaskus??? say what? or who?[/font][/color]
[/quote]And you thought you could rise to high office. :facepalm:

Kaskus. The crazy. The destoryer of GOONs. The warrier. the hider of smurfs. The one intersting thing to happen to CN in the last few months. Take your pick of names.

[quote name='Yerushalayim' timestamp='1357524276' post='3072221']
It's Sourcy's twisted view of something. He's raging against an honour given to members who have held positions within the alliance.
[/quote]
Does Sparta grant economic privileges to these members over other members based on these honorifics?

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1357524695' post='3072228']
Does Sparta grant economic privileges to these members over other members based on these honorifics?
[/quote]

All Spartans are entitled to participate in, and benefit from, any Spartan economic programs. Unfortunately, we do have some limited resources, such as having only so many internal tech sellers. In situations where our resources are limited and we have to choose between Spartans, we try to choose based on need (ie: we prefer to help boost people who need it, rather than people who are already secure). In a situation where there is an equal need between two Spartans, and one has worked for the alliance while the other has simply remained on the AA, we would obviously prefer to spend our resources on the person who has helped the alliance, and even then we would ensure that the other Spartan receive their own aid as soon as the resources open up.