A Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1355707257' post='3064788']
Why? Because NSO and Kaskus are fine with letting their members have free speech?

Deal w/ it
[/quote]

Yeah $%&@ you d34th. NSO I think we have both found a better target. Sorry, nice playing with you. :P

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355713585' post='3064820']
Oh, we're log dumping? I was being nice and not doing this before.

Here's a line about you:

How about I bring up how that ended?

Yes. We are the unprofessional ones.
[/quote]

A little out of context but yes it was unprofessional on our parts but that doesn't mean you guys were perfect either.

That said I think we would be better off leaving this to Tan and Dilber/Ray.

But if anyone wants an argument feel free to query me; I'm almost always down.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so not out of context it is actually the context.

I didn't post the terms, as they apparently were not agreeable to Tan, and we are still negotiating.

Isaac(your MoFA) told us we needed to reach an agreement with you.

We did.

Then you guys $%&@ed up and told us that Tan wanted to declare on us.

That's THE context.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355715819' post='3064843']
It's so not out of context it is actually the context.

I didn't post the terms, as they apparently were not agreeable to Tan, and we are still negotiating.

Isaac(your MoFA) told us we needed to reach an agreement with you.

[b]We did.[/b]

Then you guys $%&@ed up and told us that Tan wanted to declare on us.

That's THE context.
[/quote]

I don't wish to argue with you but the bolded part is one issue.. as I'm sure you will see earlier in the log that we did not 100% agree. Also he was not interested in letting me see the topic beforehand.

Technicalities yes, but they are what they are.

Also I was under the impression that Isaac already confirmed with the trium when he said "Well thats fine with Kaskus if you work it out with Smurf."

Again, I acknowledge that was our fault for miscommunication and would like to apologize again for it but what happened happened. I can't change the past.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355717923' post='3064855']
Also he was not interested in letting me see the topic beforehand.
[/quote]

I hope you didn't burn your stomach slithering on that remark .. At which point was I not interested? I didn't get a chance to say yes or no to sharing it cause I told you was in the middle of writing and you said 'stop' ..

Smurf: You really want me to post it?

You'd already agreed to terms.
[quote]
[16:51:13] <UnknownSmurf> And I'm remaining a kaskus member as you hit me; I will remain on the AA etc. to deter raids. You have 3 weeks from the first declaration. If you can agree to that then I don't see any other major issue. Do you want to annouce this?
[16:52:24] <Rayvon[NSO]> That's fine, that goes along with your membership part which is their business. I'm already halfway through writing one.[/quote]

Edited by Dilber

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355718478' post='3064859']
I hope you didn't burn your stomach slithering on that remark .. At which point was I not interested? I didn't get a chance to say yes or no to sharing it cause I told you was in the middle of writing and you said 'stop' ..
[/quote]

You told me you were already writing it then didn't respond for a long time after I asked to see it. I assumed it was a dodge; if that was incorrect then forgive me.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355718691' post='3064861']
Smurf: You really want me to post it?

You'd already agreed to terms.
[/quote]

Well I said "don't see any other major issue" .. then I realized Tan had not been online yet, again a fault of mine that I already acknowledged above and apologized for.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1355718985' post='3064862']
Just popping by to say that no matter where I may be, I still think Unknown Smurf is a scumbag through and through.

Carry on, NSO.
[/quote]

Noone in NSO likes you. When we were there together I was trying to help you. We had a party when you left, the cake was not a lie.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355719444' post='3064869']
We were told that we have to reach an agreement with you. We did so. Our fault for expecting a government to be competent enough to follow it's own damn words.
[/quote]

To be fair our current govt level is about equivalent to your marauder level. With bitburg as master, tan as sith lord and R as emperor.

Please don't tell me you would hold furqan to the same standard as Kain.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355719696' post='3064873']
To be fair our current govt level is about equivalent to your marauder level. With bitburg as master, tan as sith lord and R as emperor.

[/quote]

So wait... Let me get this straight... The way you run things is to have minister level positions be entry level gov positions with absolutely no power and only 2 people hold any real say in what happens in the Alliance.

This makes as much sense as everything else you've posted... :facepalm:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355719927' post='3064878']
I'm not saying to you guys stop, it's funny to watch, well, sometimes.
[/quote]

I love watching Smurf and Isaac grab at straws trying to attempt a comeback in the thread only to be immediately shut down again. Oh it makes me happy to be back!

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1355720664' post='3064883']
So wait... Let me get this straight... The way you run things is to have minister level positions be entry level gov positions with absolutely no power and only 2 people hold any real say in what happens in the Alliance.

This makes as much sense as everything else you've posted... :facepalm:
[/quote]

It is just like how only Rayvon and Dilber hold any real say in what happens in the alliance. Every member has a voice and Tan is quick to acknowledge everyones but the final say is his. Also I wouldn't say there is "absolutely no" power, just like marauder have a little more than "no power" .. they just do the !@#$%* work like managing tech deals/trades and stuff.

Its not a perfect example because our government structures are different but it does fit our purposes.

EDIT: I may have misspoke... is marauder just a regular member? IF so then I mean that our equivalent is to 'master'

Edited by Unknown Smurf

In that case, why was Isaac the one to contact Rayvon, and not someone with actual say?

Considering he was the first point of contact with us, it makes sense for us to think "MoFA", "contacted us over it", "probably has a say in what they are doing".

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355721328' post='3064888']
In that case, why was Isaac the one to contact Rayvon, and not someone with actual say?

Considering he was the first point of contact with us, it makes sense for us to think "MoFA", "contacted us over it", "probably has a say in what they are doing".
[/quote]

I don't know. I thought kain came to him.

Most likely the severity of the issue wasn't fully understood at the time.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355721616' post='3064891']
I don't know. I thought kain came to him.

Most likely the severity of the issue wasn't fully understood at the time.
[/quote]

we considered you a rogue that we had a valid CB on. That's from our very first conversation. The severity should have been known from then on. I can log dump if you so wish.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355722167' post='3064896']
we considered you a rogue that we had a valid CB on. That's from our very first conversation. The severity should have been known from then on. I can log dump if you so wish.
[/quote]

No that sounds about right. Then he went to ray and got some more information (the we are nixing the idea of hitting me log) and shared it with R and Tan (mostly R) .. R had RL stuff to deal with so Tan came in a couple days later.

Yes its messy; but its the holidays/finals and activity is down a little. Isaac had some free time and thought he could help fill in. You can't blame him for that considering that NSO pushes its members to have that initiative.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355721328' post='3064888']

[/quote]

Sorry for quoting the same post but this example just came to me.

..Remember SonicPluto? How he would always go and try to solve problems on his own? Good intentions are hard to remain mad at...

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355723558' post='3064899']
Sorry for quoting the same post but this example just came to me.

..Remember SonicPluto? How he would always go and try to solve problems on his own? Good intentions are hard to remain mad at...
[/quote]

I also remember when SonicPluto stopped by Olympus's forums to ask for some tech sellers :P

Perhaps you now understand the severity of the issue at present?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355724143' post='3064901']
I also remember when SonicPluto stopped by Olympus's forums to ask for some tech sellers :P

Perhaps you now understand the severity of the issue at present?
[/quote]

Heh its funny that you bring that up; its a perfect example. SonicPluto thought we needed buyers so he went to olympus not asking anyone? Good right? Well problem was we had those 75mill/1k tech deals going on with ragnarok and he $%&@ed up all of our deals for 10+ sellers!

In his mind it was a simple gesture of good intentions at the time; he had no way of knowing how much of a problem it would cause. Same deal here; except involved with another alliance instead of just a couple of botched aid slots... but imagine if that was for reps we were paying? We could have been attacked for his inexptitude!

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355719696' post='3064873']
[/quote]I'm just gonna say we have both our respective says and a [b]perfectly-working hierarchy[/b] in NSO. I don't know why you have chosen to mention me though. I'm just trying to help my alliance in any way I can. That's pretty much all I ultimately care about, not to what standards other people including the people in my own alliance think I should be held. Do NOT mention me again as you try to make your ridiculous points.

Edited by FurqanTheReformist