DoW (SDU v.s. the IAFG)

Winner12345

As strange as this seems to sound, i, minister of military and defence of the SDU, am officially declaring war on the IAFG. Today at 3:02 PM, ericcarlosn, co-founder of the original IAFG, seceded from the SDU. I personally have taken a strong anti-secession stance. The IAFG, containg only 2 nations, should be a easy target to destroy.

We have ordered all troops that can be, to be mobilized to attack members of the IAFG.

People to attack: ericcarlson of Ingria: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=510897%20%20(Currently"]http://www.cybernati...897 (Currently[/url] in peace mode)

bloods of Igous: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=510910"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=510910[/url]
(17 days inactive)

[i]We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honour her name.[/i]

[i]Forever Live the SDU![/i]

[i]Soldiers of the World, Unite![/i]

Edited by Winner12345

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jkellz' timestamp='1353450515' post='3055184']
Please, you can stop anytime now......
[/quote]No reason. I have a military of 17 nations. I will do as i wish.

His Holiness Aeros, High Priest of Odin, the Theign of Thor, Prince of Idar-Oberstein, Emperor of Chyrellos and all its Dominions conveys to Social Democratic Union his unqualified condemnation of this vile and heinous betrayal of one of its merging Alliance Affiliations. His holiness would further like to add that this action makes a mockery of war and requests that all parties involved consign themselves to Helheighm. Thus shall it be written upon the stones, so shall it be conveyed unto Midgaard and all the realms of Yggdrasil.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353450576' post='3055185']
No reason. I have a military of 17 nations. I will do as i wish.
[/quote]

Well, first of all, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Social%20Democratic%20Union]you have 16 nations[/url]. Second of all, your alliance has zero wonders, no nukes, and an average nation strength of 1,735 (and three of your nations are in peace mode, so you actually only have 13 nations that can engage targets). Your alliance is so small, it isn't even ranked, so I wouldn't go around boasting of your power (since it doesn't exist).

[quote name='Masterchief777' timestamp='1353451201' post='3055191']
So are you telling us that alliances cannot leave your alliance freely? That is absolute garbage.
[/quote]No they can`t. By leaving the allaince and starting a new one, is to me wrong and unethical.

[quote name='HM Solomon I' timestamp='1353451413' post='3055197']
Well, first of all, [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Social%20Democratic%20Union"]you have 16 nations[/url]. Second of all, your alliance has zero wonders, no nukes, and an average nation strength of 1,735 (and three of your nations are in peace mode, so you actually only have 13 nations that can engage targets). Your alliance is so small, it isn't even ranked, so I wouldn't go around boasting of your power (since it doesn't exist).
[/quote]Whatever. We are 8 times as strong (Just by nations, where like what 100 times stronger then them by strength) and plus we have the advantage.
[quote name='bgorre1013' timestamp='1353451420' post='3055198']
Was this necessary to announce
[/quote]Of course it was, i wouldn`t have announced it if it wasn`t nessacary.

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1353451772' post='3055203']
There are two people in the alliance you declared on lol.
[/quote]I know, but they seceeded and shal be mortal enemies. They shall die in a fortnight.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353451669' post='3055201']
No they can`t. By leaving the allaince and starting a new one, is to me wrong and unethical.
[/quote]

Sorry meant to say nations, but still why would anyone join an alliance that if when they try to leave they get forced back? this announcement is fail and so is this alliance.

[color=#0000ff]You are utterly ridiculous. You joined someone's alliance, then you took it upon yourself to "merge" it into another alliance without consulting anyone else. When the others in your former alliance decided not to join you in your new home you now attack them, claiming they've done you wrong. I'd attack you myself if you were in my range, but you're not. So if someone will be so kind as to squash this annoying little bug I'll be sure to give you some presents.[/color]

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353450195' post='3055179']
As strange as this seems to sound, i, minister of military and defence of the SDU, am officially declaring war on the IAFG. Today at 3:02 PM, ericcarlosn, co-founder of the original IAFG, seceded from the SDU. I personally have taken a strong anti-secession stance. The IAFG, containg only 2 nations, should be a easy target to destroy.

We have ordered all troops that can be, to be mobilized to attack members of the IAFG.

People to attack: ericcarlson of Ingria: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=510897%20%20(Currently"]http://www.cybernati...897 (Currently[/url] in peace mode)

bloods of Igous: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=510910"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=510910[/url]
(17 days inactive)

[i]We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honour her name.[/i]

[i]Forever Live the SDU![/i]

[i]Soldiers of the World, Unite![/i]
[/quote]

I, too, declare war on the SDU. May Admin have mercy on your souls for I will have none.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1353452213' post='3055210']
Does SDU or IAFG have actual protectors?
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Just me, and I revoke my offer of protection from SDU. Rebel Virginia has always been a moralist, and the actions of SDU are decidedly immoral.[/color]

[quote name='Masterchief777' timestamp='1353452112' post='3055208']
Sorry meant to say nations, but still why would anyone join an alliance that if when they try to leave they get forced back? this announcement is fail and so is this alliance.
[/quote]No they only gget war declared on them if they leave and create a alliance immediately and threaten us. They threatened us so we attacked.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353452450' post='3055211']
[color=#0000ff]You are utterly ridiculous. You joined someone's alliance, then you took it upon yourself to "merge" it into another alliance without consulting anyone else. When the others in your former alliance decided not to join you in your new home you now attack them, claiming they've done you wrong. I'd attack you myself if you were in my range, but you're not. So if someone will be so kind as to squash this annoying little bug I'll be sure to give you some presents.[/color]
[/quote]

The man speaks the truth.

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1353452685' post='3055215']
I, too, declare war on the SDU. May Admin have mercy on your souls for I will have none.
[/quote]

Hey now, that's my job ;)

And if I was anywhere near range, it would already be done

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1353452851' post='3055222']
The man speaks the truth.
[/quote]Not really. In some minds it is immoral but for someone who is aggressive in his ways, will do whatever i think is right, it is moral.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353452840' post='3055221']
Because of me.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]I have had enough of you. First you do ridiculous statements, and then you take offensive actions. Now you hold conversations with yourself. I swear, I will destroy you. Flee to whatever alliance will take you, but know that wherever you go I will find you. I will hunt you down. Never again shall you know peace.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353453035' post='3055227']
[color=#0000ff]I have had enough of you. First you do ridiculous statements, and then you take offensive actions. Now you hold conversations with yourself. I swear, I will destroy you. Flee to whatever alliance will take you, but know that wherever you go I will find you. I will hunt you down. Never again shall you know peace.[/color]
[/quote]Well in a few days, we should have a protectorate with the GPF, and it won`t turn out like Hooligans. The SDU and GPF are in negoiations for a protectorate.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353453023' post='3055226']
....for someone who is aggressive in his ways, will do whatever i think is right, it is moral.
[/quote]

In other words, for someone who is fundamentally amoral, it is moral. Well, d'uh

[i][b]Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter![/b][/i]

Edited by Igumen