Peace WIth GOONS Reached, Temporaly, with the IAFG

Winner12345

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Houston' timestamp='1352126643' post='3048902']
Part of my brain just shut down after reading that. It was that hard to comprehend it overloaded the poor thing.

You know, I will congratulate you on one thing. GOONS and NPL never see eye-to-eye, but for once I can agree with GOONS that you deserve a knock-down. Leave your poor alliance comrades out of it though, only you deserve it.
[/quote]

This could be the beginning of something special. Perhaps we should sign an announcement both condemning Winner and LOLMan. Im sure we could draft something up.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1352148336' post='3049010']
i love the fact that he not only subjected us to terrible quasi-rap posts but then wen it actually came time to knocking something up he just copy and pasted someone elses video...which isnt even the same genre as the agreed upon terms

bravo sir
[/quote]It`s not the one i really am going to go with. And it`s not Just someone else`s Video it`s the biggest video in the world right now.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1352147850' post='3049004']
This could be the beginning of something special. Perhaps we should sign an announcement both condemning Winner and LOLMan. Im sure we could draft something up.
[/quote]

I haven't been following the business with LOLman, so I have no opinion on that. But you're right, us agreeing on something is pretty special: I say we just get behind this simple declarative statement:

'When GOONS call you an idiot and deserve a beatdown, you can debate it. When even NPL agrees with GOONS that you're an idiot and deserve a beatdown, it's time to accept it and go home (and stop posting on the OWF!)'

Edited by Houston

[quote name='Houston' timestamp='1352149609' post='3049022']
'When GOONS call you an idiot and deserve a beatdown, you can debate it. When even NPL agrees with GOONS that you're an idiot and deserve a beatdown, it's time to accept it and go home (and stop posting on the OWF!)'
[/quote]
If he only listened to CN reason....

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1352156954' post='3049100']
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is your typical Mitt Romney voter.
[/quote]

It'd be illegal if he was - he's under 16 (though I guess laws vary depending on nation). He's definitely typical of his age, regardless of the politics. There are many such young rulers on Bob, although in Xenios the responsibility of government has been given to someone a little older (me), despite having a head of state younger than the age of majority.

Edited by The Polemarch

[quote name='Houston' timestamp='1352149609' post='3049022']
When even NPL agrees with GOONS that you're an idiot and deserve a beatdown, it's time to accept it and go home (and stop posting on the OWF!)'
[/quote]

This is the Sci-Fi equivelant of Master Yoda and Darth Vader teaming up to give Jar Jar binks an ass whooping... you know something is very very wrong with the universe when this happens! :P

[url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/96/CGIYoda.jpg/200px-CGIYoda.jpg"][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/96/CGIYoda.jpg/200px-CGIYoda.jpg[/img][/url][img]http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/85/85415.jpg[/img]

This is not really an alliance announcement, and will be teleported momentarily.

I also want to remind everyone that talking about RL issues and people is out of character. Don't make these posts in an in-character part of the forum, lest ye face the wrath of the mods.

• 3 weeks later...

If I were to use this as an opportunity to rail against the mercy boards, I'd probably have to say something objectively false ("innocent victim" comes to mind as an example). All I can come up with is that if there were no such mercy board, my brain never would have had to process this thread. That doesn't really feel like goons's fault, so I'll just say that I wish the worst of luck to everyone involved, and a speedy resolution of this issue so I don't accidentally read more atrocious rhymes than I already have.

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1354221289' post='3058154']
If I were to use this as an opportunity to rail against the mercy boards, I'd probably have to say something objectively false ("innocent victim" comes to mind as an example). All I can come up with is that if there were no such mercy board, my brain never would have had to process this thread. That doesn't really feel like goons's fault, so I'll just say that I wish the worst of luck to everyone involved, and a speedy resolution of this issue so I don't accidentally read more atrocious rhymes than I already have.
[/quote]

You necromancer.