World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

You're partly correct. I was referring to the fact that you can claim, and thus RP, in Cyprus only if Cent let you (since he owned it previously and it's covered under his doctrine). And judging from comments in the OOC thread, this isn't likely to be the case.

Edited by Scofield

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good except Trinidad and Tobago are not mine, Sil was there but he hasn't posted in a while.

Given this one went inactive, I'll forward a claim to it, in the name of His Imperial Majesty, Yuan Jia I, Kagan of the Horde, Emperor of Japan and of all Lands beneath the Heavens, including but not limited to all of South America.

I guess an argument can be made it is part of the Tianxian claim and should thus be red. Otherwise mark it in blue until Triyun himself issues a claim. Thanks.

Given this one went inactive, I'll forward a claim to it, in the name of His Imperial Majesty, Yuan Jia I, Kagan of the Horde, Emperor of Japan and of all Lands beneath the Heavens, including but not limited to all of South America.

I guess an argument can be made it is part of the Tianxian claim and should thus be red. Otherwise mark it in blue until Triyun himself issues a claim. Thanks.

Most likely, it's part of Triyun's claim if anything.

You can only dispute a territory within two weeks after the first claim made to it.

Pretty much this, nice try though. 

My claim remains until I see a link to a rule stating that. Triyun is notorious for claiming things such as this and them not ever being ruled on. Especially when butt hurt was expected about me claiming that land.

Edited by Rotavele

My claim remains until I see a link to a rule stating that. Triyun is notorious for claiming things such as this and them not ever being ruled on. Especially when butt hurt was expected about me claiming that land.

If you really think you're being clever, you're really not.

This precedent has been around since before I was here, and as a former GM, I am quite aware of its usage.

As a GM, I can tell you that Triyun isn't making this up. Unless my colleagues disagree, I wipe this claim and future discussion is to be taken to the GM court, not the map thread. Thanks.

(Though Lynneth said he'd make a new one anyway.)

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

If you really think you're being clever, you're really not.

This precedent has been around since before I was here, and as a former GM, I am quite aware of its usage.

The cleverness was when I said I didn't know if this was a rule or not, but I doubt it is because Triyun is notorious for making up rules. I was trying oh-so-hard to be clever.

As a GM, I can tell you that Triyun isn't making this up. Unless my colleagues disagree, I wipe this claim and future discussion is to be taken to the GM court, not the map thread. Thanks.

(Though Lynneth said he'd make a new one anyway.)

Thank you for being mature about it and telling me Evangeline. It is appreciated.

Edited by Rotavele

The cleverness was when I said I didn't know if this was a rule or not, but I doubt it is because Triyun is notorious for making up rules. I was trying oh-so-hard to be clever.

I was referring to the cleverness of this whole scheme to try to claim all of Athens.

But I suppose that was lost in translation, perhaps you hired that guy who signed for the Mandela funeral?