DB4D/NAC joint announcement

I spent the better part of the last 3 years building and working to make NAC what it was .. I know I left a couple months back but I will always hold a deep bond with it and all of its former members. I will agree the connection with DB4D started strong and only got better as it went along. I enjoyed fighting along side you guys and I am sure this is a match made in heaven.

As the Founder and former TRUM for the majority of the NAC run I think I should at least say a few thanks to the alliances who had our back along the way. Olympus, BAPS,VAL ( might as well say AI) was always a strong support group if we ever needed them. Even though we ventured to Red for a little while there friendship never wavered ..Thank You .. SNAFU for going out of there way to keep in touch with us and making our connection to purple a little more stable with the treaty. Invicta ..well for every thing .. We started as a couple of nations with no clue how to grow and build and they didn't laugh at us for giving it a try ..they actually tried to help when the chance arose. I am sure I am forgetting many alliance that was around I just can't think of them right now

o/NAC and great run guys I appreciate all the time we spent making it what it was.

Well, I missed this, this is what I get for taking some time away from things.

Congratulations, DB4D, as you know you have gained some good people and may you continue to grow and prosper. Good luck every one from NAC you all have been very welcoming of me in your home in the past and I've gotten to know some of you well.

Thom you old fart! :P [obligatory age harassment]