Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NuclearGlow' timestamp='1342565259' post='3011285']
The way I look at it, NG has lost more than twice the amount of NS as TTK, so I don't think that the "there will not be much of TTK left" argument is valid. TTK is holding our own very well, so, bang bang. o/TTK
[/quote]
I'm glad you're able to count NS. Now count the number of alliances you're fighting.

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1342566542' post='3011291']
Excuse NuclearGlow, he has a lot of TTK pride. As NGers probably know I've done more foolish then that. NG has offered us a great and respectable fight, especially when you factor in the alliances it's been insanely close.
[/quote]

What he said. I love me some TTK :D. NG has been nothing but respectful to me, just ask Franz Ferdinand and Johnnyvegas :D

From the communication I received, this seemed more like a smoke and mirrors surrender manufactured by NG. Alitb made it pretty clear he wasn't speaking for the rest of his alliance and he wasn't even a member of the US when he supposedly surrendered on their behalf. We'll have an announcement a little later which should help clear up some of the confusion.

[quote name='HawkeyeNation' timestamp='1342568242' post='3011300']
From the communication I received, this seemed more like a smoke and mirrors surrender manufactured by NG. Alitb made it pretty clear he wasn't speaking for the rest of his alliance and he wasn't even a member of the US when he supposedly surrendered on their behalf. We'll have an announcement a little later which should help clear up some of the confusion.
[/quote]

If your honestly proposing that TTK is dragging a battered and confused micro back into a conflict it cant handle then you are clutching at straws my friend.

[quote name='HawkeyeNation' timestamp='1342568242' post='3011300']
[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up Hawkeye. I guess you can't take things at face value then.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1342568615' post='3011301']
If your honestly proposing that TTK is dragging a battered and confused micro back into a conflict it cant handle then you are clutching at straws my friend.
[/quote]
I think they understand our feelings and are sending people to the AA for us to fight for medals.

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1342568710' post='3011303']
I think they understand our feelings and are sending people to the AA for us to fight for medals.
[/quote]

I already picked mine up. I say we say this counts as a new front and get a different coloured one for the second round.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1342568615' post='3011301']
[/quote]

Nope, that's not at all what I'm saying. But if you all want to beat your chests about gaining a "surrender" from an 18 member alliance of which 2 were in wars, then have at it.

[quote name='HawkeyeNation' timestamp='1342568975' post='3011307']
Nope, that's not at all what I'm saying. But if you all want to beat your chests about gaining a "surrender" from an 18 member alliance of which 2 were in wars, then have at it.
[/quote]
I'm sorry that they are incompetent, 18 people are easier to command then 200+. They [i]are[/i] a protectorate of TTK, can't expect much.

[quote name='HawkeyeNation' timestamp='1342568975' post='3011307']
[/quote]

Where have we been chest beating about getting a surrender?

If we were chest beating, you'd know about it...

[img]http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/kuri91/gorillachest.gif[/img]

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1342566423' post='3011290']
I'm glad you're able to count NS. Now count the number of alliances you're fighting.
[/quote]

Speaking of counting, Xander, how about we count how much of your alliance-mates aid you're wasting because you failed to maintain a warchest? :ehm:

[quote name='King Irwin' timestamp='1342577827' post='3011372']
Speaking of counting, Xander, how about we count how much of your alliance-mates aid you're wasting because you failed to maintain a warchest? :ehm:
[/quote]
Can I count the 33 days you've been hiding in peace mode while I'm doing that?