Operation Deliberate Force

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellas has fought against the barbarians all its years in history.

Hellenic Macedonia was pre-existing the Slavic invasion in the Balkans region 10 centuries later.

More at: http://01easternromanempire.blogspot.gr/2009/06/macedonia-letter-to-president-obama.html

Hellenes are used to fight and die for their ideas and values, so losing our pixels for that will hardly be a problem. We will die in game as our ancestors have done in real life.

During ancient times Hellenes like Kodros, like Kynaigiros, like Leonidas or later like Athanasios Diakos, Zalogo - Mesolonghi - Kougi and more recently during 2nd world war fighting for the allied free world alone when shadow was over Europe, has made people (Winston Churchill) saying: "Up to now we were saying that Greeks have fought like heroes, from now on we will say that heroes are fighting like Greeks".

We will welcome the challenge Umbrellan "brave" forces!! The history is repeated! An Alliance of 111 members against a micro of 3 that tries to exist and survive!

[quote name='Commander Bean' timestamp='1340596278' post='2995022']
Task Force Eagle? Say car ramrod!

[img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/apdbn96/c5751c24.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

The nr. 10 nation in game attacks the nr. 28th.

The results: Umbrella attacker lost 2 spy operations, 2 airforce attacks, 2 ground attacks and then he tried to hide the results of the received CM attacks.

Hellas will die but we will defend every pixel of us before we get out.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1340596434' post='2995047']
The nr. 10 nation in game attacks the nr. 28th.

The results: Umbrella attacker lost 2 spy operations, 2 airforce attacks, 2 ground attacks and then he tried to hide the results of the received CM attacks.

Hellas will die but we will defend every pixel of us before we get out.
[/quote]

Actually I was the nr. 8 nation in game when I attacked you. Your 2 CM's knocked my down to nr. 10. That's how bad I suck.

[quote name='Commander Bean' timestamp='1340597103' post='2995169']
Actually I was the nr. 8 nation in game when I attacked you. Your 2 CM's knocked my down to nr. 10. That's how bad I suck.
[/quote]

I hope you are determined in this war! I care little to lose my nation!

Let's have a good fight! Goliath against David! History is repeating!

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1340598250' post='2995276']
Im interested to see how long your war chest lasts even with 30k+ tech
[/quote]

It will last as much as it is needed to teach you the Hellas motto: "Fight with honour and DIE WITH DIGNITY!