Announcement from the Order of the Paradox

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340523525' post='2994291']
Your side says that Sparta are horrible fighters and at the same time make 3 alliances declare on them while ignoring GOD, go figure...
[/quote]
- criticises alliances for 'no cb wars'
- criticises alliances for not attacking uninvolved parties
- is d34th

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340508698' post='2994056']
Fifteen thousands units of technology.

That is how much Sparta decided they wanted to take from the followers of Johan during the BiPolar war. We haven't forgotten. So wait in peace mode for however long you want to. We'll be waiting.
[/quote]
A Paradoxian always pays his debts.

Edited by Simon De Montfort

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1340526876' post='2994305']
Has GOD attacked anyone yet?
[/quote]

Since when this was a problem for your side start to attack alliances?

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1340527425' post='2994312']
CSN has been attacked and GOD sits on the sidelines......... GO FIGURE
[/quote]

Classic "NO U" post.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1340527448' post='2994313']
You would be whining if they attacked GOD, too. Sparta sucks at war - I didn't think that was a matter subject to debate. They have even accepted it.

Perhaps this DoW like many others recently, is alliances wanting to get their piece, finally. I believe TOP & IRON (and ODN) can wait longer than Sparta can sit in Peace Mode.
[/quote]

Of course I'd criticize since this entire war started for a !@#$ reason.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340534286' post='2994346']
- criticises alliances for 'no cb wars'
- criticises alliances for not attacking uninvolved parties
- is d34th
[/quote]

You talk as if ODN had not attacked an uninvolved part because they have some kind of principle against it when we all know the only reason that OND or any other alliance didn't have attacked GOD yet is to avoid a treaty.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340540113' post='2994374']
You talk as if ODN had not attacked an uninvolved part because they have some kind of principle against it when we all know the only reason that OND or any other alliance didn't have attacked GOD yet is to avoid a treaty.
[/quote]

I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say here but ODN is attacking Sparta, an alliance that IS involved since they DoW'd MK.

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1340541131' post='2994381']
I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say here but ODN is attacking Sparta, an alliance that IS involved since they DoW'd MK.
[/quote]

I'm saying that if attack an alliance that was uninvolved was more profitable they would have done it, but since attack GOD would trigger the VE treaty all of you are ignoring them despise all the GOD's hate.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340542400' post='2994389']
I'm saying that if attack an alliance that was uninvolved was more profitable they would have done it, but since attack GOD would trigger the VE treaty all of you are ignoring them despise all the GOD's hate.
[/quote]

Even if this is true, what exactly is the problem with that?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340542400' post='2994389']
[/quote]
Of course they aren't attacking GOD. It's a strategically sound move because they know full well that such an attack would have a considerable chance to pull VE in, which would put an immense strain on certain relationships.

It's like you're deriding the opposition for being smart.

Edit: Completely forgot to hail TOP. Have fun gentlemen, at least, what little fun you can get until Sparta relinquishes their peace shields. o/

Edited by Castiel

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1340542765' post='2994391']
Even if this is true, what exactly is the problem with that?
[/quote]

Your question is a bit unclear, but my problem with people avoiding GOD is because I'm tired of alliances bragging about how they are warlords and love to fight but every war they avoid anything who could make war more even, so my main problem is with those perpetual curbstomps who repeat themselves every year..

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340543778' post='2994401']
Your question is a bit unclear, but my problem with people avoiding GOD is because I'm tired of alliances bragging about how they are warlords and love to fight but every war they avoid anything who could make war more even, so my main problem is with those perpetual curbstomps who repeat themselves every year..
[/quote]

I'll admit I'm not really up to date on CN politics, but how would involving VE in this war make it any more even? Had the Big Orange Three[sup]TM[/sup] attacked GOD, there isn't much VE alone could have done about it militarily, and all their more powerful allies are already on the MK side.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340508698' post='2994056']
Fifteen thousands units of technology.

That is how much Sparta decided they wanted to take from the followers of Johan during the BiPolar war. We haven't forgotten. So wait in peace mode for however long you want to. We'll be waiting.
[/quote]
I question this mentality, Considering you paid some 200K+ tech to CnG, and yet you stand lock step with them. When do you plan on getting that back, and what made you go after the little fish, as opposed to the big fish?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340543778' post='2994401']
[/quote]

How come GOD hasn't defended their ally in CSN ?

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1340550613' post='2994445']
I question this mentality, Considering you paid some 200K+ tech to CnG, and yet you stand lock step with them. When do you plan on getting that back, and what made you go after the little fish, as opposed to the big fish?
[/quote]

There's nothing to even question about this. Sparta jumped in and was part of the 21 alliances. MK was mature enough to come over to TOP's forums and talk it out. What did Sparta, they did nothing. They sat in their little corner like nothing was wrong. Its your time to pay the piper. !@#$%*

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1340550613' post='2994445']
[/quote]

The NpO took on a large part of their portion, and the rest has been settled already. Only a few debts remain to be paid. We're waiting Sparta, don't keep our warriors at peace too long. They can only become more ruthless if you keep them waiting.

[quote name='Ostrogothi' timestamp='1340550312' post='2994443']
I'll admit I'm not really up to date on CN politics, but how would involving VE in this war make it any more even? Had the Big Orange Three[sup]TM[/sup] attacked GOD, there isn't much VE alone could have done about it militarily, and all their more powerful allies are already on the MK side.
[/quote]

I know, but at least things could be a little more balanced.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1340550999' post='2994448']
How come GOD hasn't defended their ally in CSN ?
[/quote]

This is a stupid question, in a coalition warfare not all allies defend one alliance at the same time, some are kept in reserve, this is a common practice in both sides like, let me think in an example, hum... GOONS not defending MK.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340551464' post='2994453']

This is a stupid question, in a coalition warfare not all allies defend one alliance at the same time, some are kept in reserve, this is a common practice in both sides like, let me think in an example, hum... GOONS not defending MK.
[/quote]

You just answered your own question why people are not hitting GOD. They're being kept in reserve. As for GOONS not defending MK when they ask, they shall receive though the alliances on them right now are aweful and they don't need it.

A wise man once said 'To thine own self be true'. So in a very real sense Sparta is being wise beyond their years by hiding in peace mode to avoid the banalities of civilization.

On the other hand, I think that wise man got stabbed in the gut for trying to be entirely too clever. Oh well -- I'm sure it'll work itself out in due course.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1340551620' post='2994454']
You just answered your own question why people are not hitting GOD. They're being kept in reserve. As for GOONS not defending MK when they ask, they shall receive though the alliances on them right now are aweful and they don't need it.
[/quote]

Yeah they're being kept in reserve while declaring war against Sparta... :rolleyes: I didn't asked why some alliances who aren't at war yet don't declared on GOD, my question was why the alliances who declared war last night didn't declared on GOD instead of 3 of them declaring against Sparta, an alliance who your side says that are horrible at war at the same time who moves ~35m NS to attack them.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340551464' post='2994453']
[/quote]

7mil NS is not enough to make this war any more balanced. The only thing it will accomplish is causing rift between friends- which is good for you, but not the MK side.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1340550999' post='2994448']
There's nothing to even question about this. Sparta jumped in and was part of the 21 alliances. MK was mature enough to come over to TOP's forums and talk it out. What did Sparta, they did nothing. They sat in their little corner like nothing was wrong. Its your time to pay the piper. !@#$%*
[/quote]
LOL, How about you let the big boys talk.