3 strikes, and you're out

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340416628' post='2993110']
yes lets all quote LnK because we cant think of anything to say ourselves
[/quote]

Yes, that's why we're quoting him, because we can't think of anything to say. You have found a great insight, and should be proud.

[/quote]

I already said it. LnK just made three sentences into a few paragraphs. [img]http://www.rnr-alliance.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emo-colbert.gif[/img]

Also -- <3 NATO.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340416909' post='2993114']
Yes, that's why we're quoting him, because we can't think of anything to say. You have found a great insight, and should be proud.
[/quote]
Thanks. I mean, when your response to it is 'This. Is. Amazing.' you're not adding much, are you?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340417293' post='2993120']
Who the !#@$% cares if I'm adding a little or a lot?
[/quote]
Calm down buddy, it's ok, no one thinks less of you for it. Everyone already thinks you're a fool. :>

Anyway, that wasn't the point, $%&@tard. If you could have thought of something to say you might perhaps have posted a more compelling response to LnK's post, wouldn't you say?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340417673' post='2993123']
Calm down buddy, it's ok, no one thinks less of you for it. Everyone already thinks you're a fool. :>

Anyway, that wasn't the point, $%&@tard. If you could have thought of something to say you might perhaps have posted a more compelling response to LnK's post, wouldn't you say?
[/quote]
As compelling as, say, your responses to his response?

:P

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1340418313' post='2993134']
As compelling as, say, your responses to his response?

:P
[/quote]
He isn't exactly giving me much to work with. I would have much preferred to leave it at my original post, but SCY wanted to debate the finer point of what was a throwaway one-liner.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1340420917' post='2993158']
MK needs a better PR guy than World Conqueror. They should order TOP to give them BobJanova.
[/quote]
I'm not anyone's PR guy. I could say the same about you and Fark. Also, I think you'll find that Bobby J is in Gre. Try to keep up.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340422019' post='2993167']
I'm not anyone's PR guy. I could say the same about you and Fark. Also, I think you'll find that Bobby J is in Gre. Try to keep up.
[/quote]

BobJanova has been in several alliances, but no matter where he goes and regardless of what alliance he happens to be in, his loyalty has always been to TOP's government.

I think the point WorldConqueror is trying to make is that cheerleading posts are the worst. They add nothing of value, and all they really say is "I can't think for myself, therefore I am going to let others do it for me." You may as well just say QFT or emptyquote it at that point.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340417293' post='2993120']
Who the !#@$% cares if I'm adding a little or a lot?
[/quote]

Well, I'd say you don't add anything at all with posts like that.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1340424418' post='2993180']
I think the point WorldConqueror is trying to make is that cheerleading posts are the worst. They add nothing of value, and all they really say is "I can't think for myself, therefore I am going to let others do it for me." You may as well just say QFT or emptyquote it at that point.

[/quote]

It's still redundant. It's like complaining about someone complaining. Then someone complaining about the complaining someone is doing about someone complaining, and so on and so forth.

Sort of like what I'm doing right now.

So one of us is going to have to be the bigger man, and it's not me.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]

[/quote]
The only thing that stuck out in his post to me was about how their goals were to meet friends and allies. I almost tried to redirect him to a web site in the Kingdom of Valinor that's called Eharmony. Im sure they will provide him what he's looking for at a low price.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340427807' post='2993261']
The only thing that stuck out in his post to me was about how their goals were to meet friends and allies. I almost tried to redirect him to a web site in the Kingdom of Valinor that's called Eharmony. Im sure they will provide him what he's looking for at a low price.
[/quote]
Yeah I found that pretty amusing as well actually. I don't see the point in being here if you're not going to play the political game and try to get to the top.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340428194' post='2993276']
Yeah I found that pretty amusing as well actually. I don't see the point in being here if you're not going to play the political game and try to get to the top.
[/quote]
I guess some people are just here to mingle.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340370409' post='2992666']
Nothing that you said change the fact that you make threads saying how much NPO stand for their allies and honor treaties while at the same time you ask to your allies to not honor their treaties with another alliances and to make things even worse you ask just your ally who will defend the small side of the war, did you asked to TLR not honor their treaty with MK? I really doubt that, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Now you believe only if you want, but I'd never ask an ally to not honor a treaty with somebody else just because it would put me in a difficult position, the only situation that I can see myself asking an ally to not activate one treaty is in a case of an alliance starting an aggressive war, what makes any treaty optional, unless it is a MADP of course.

Also if you really believe that I left leadership of NpO because my big mouth you're seriously wrong, I never ever wanted or asked for a leadership role and in the 1286 days that I was a member of NpO I just ran to deputy position(not even a real leadership position, I was just a slave with some privileges as any deputy is) in two months, because NpO was needing someone active to do the administrative job, after said need was fulfilled I gladly left gov and not ran again.
[/quote]

Obvious facts are obvious, except when they are not. Not a single ally of NATO's has been attacked (Edit: By MK), thereby mandating an MD for them. If ever non-chaining (which you so gleefully pointed out in a later post about your treaty with TPF) existed, it is here. It is not unreasonable, or poor form, to ask an ally to not enter a war via an oA or a non-binding chain , as is the case with RnR and NATO. I dont mind that they entered, but for you to characterize Brehon's concerns as asking NATO to "not honor" a treaty, is ridiculous. Presumably we all have non-chaining and oA for a reason. And asking that they be used, or taking a stance that in certain situation, you wish they would be used, is not asking anyone to "not honor" anything. NATO has hit nobody that has hit RnR.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340428482' post='2993282']
[/quote]

To be fair it wouldn't be too far to accuse quite a few of participating in the same behavior.

It's like you've all gotten married and are hanging on to the marriage just to pretend your wretched Eharmony works :P

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340429620' post='2993314']
Obvious facts are obvious, except when they are not. [b]Not a single ally of NATO's has been attacked[/b] , thereby mandating an MD for them. If ever non-chaining (which you so gleefully pointed out in a later post about your treaty with TPF) existed, it is here. It is not unreasonable, or poor form, to ask an ally to not enter a war via an oA or a non-binding chain , as is the case with RnR and NATO. I dont mind that they entered, but for you to characterize Brehon's concerns as asking NATO to "not honor" a treaty, is ridiculous. Presumably we all have non-chaining and oA for a reason. And asking that they be used, or taking a stance that in certain situation, you wish they would be used, is not asking anyone to "not honor" anything. NATO has hit nobody that has hit RnR.
[/quote]
Huh? R&R was attacked by TLR and GATO.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340428482' post='2993282']
[/quote]

Every alliance has their own goals. If the community and friends they want to maintain is more important than being #1, at least they're realistic.

And if everyone was as ambitious as MK or NPO... you wouldn't have the satellite alliances that support them; better or worse, that's a world that none of us know.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340429620' post='2993314']
Obvious facts are obvious, except when they are not. Not a single ally of NATO's has been attacked , thereby mandating an MD for them. If ever non-chaining (which you so gleefully pointed out in a later post about your treaty with TPF) existed, it is here. It is not unreasonable, or poor form, to ask an ally to not enter a war via an oA or a non-binding chain , as is the case with RnR and NATO. I dont mind that they entered, but for you to characterize Brehon's concerns as asking NATO to "not honor" a treaty, is ridiculous. Presumably we all have non-chaining and oA for a reason. And asking that they be used, or taking a stance that in certain situation, you wish they would be used, is not asking anyone to "not honor" anything. NATO has hit nobody that has hit RnR.
[/quote]

I will not even start to argue with you when you clearly aren't in your perfect mental conditions since you're ignoring that yourself posted a ghost DoW against R&R to allow GATO to attack R&R, and guess with who R&R is allied to? I'll give you two hints: start with N and the three last letters are ATO.

[/quote]

Well, we were only trying to follow the World's leader's example, you know after all that repetitiveness and parroting behavior of mentioning LSF by MK members, we though: "to be like the cool kids, we just need to stop thinking for ourselves and just say what others do and make it as repetitive as possible for no practical or reasonable purpose" :)