The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek when I saw this update, rushed to the alliance stats page, and saw it was all back to normal. At least our update will look good tomorrow haha

Not if I have anything to do with it...again <_<

I saw Bluelightning do it and figured I would follow his lead. And I was wondering why it wasn't getting in results.

getting in or getting any?

Oh, um, back on topic...Good work guys close to getting a sanction.

Edited by Dr. Dan

Well, the standings on the list, not the actually contention for a mask.

The add and drop lines move in proportion to the last sanctioned alliance's growth. If NpO gains .30, so do the add and drop line, which makes it harder to get added. That's one of the problems with peace, on average, the Sanctioned alliances gain more score than smaller alliances do in the same period of time. The most auspicious thing to do is to root for drama. :P

The add and drop lines move in proportion to the last sanctioned alliance's growth. If NpO gains .30, so do the add and drop line, which makes it harder to get added. That's one of the problems with peace, on average, the Sanctioned alliances gain more score than smaller alliances do in the same period of time. The most auspicious thing to do is to root for drama. :P

The lines would gain .15 actually.