An announcement from the membership of the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340237246' post='2990798']
Damn, another one that fits right with the age group I've pegged.
[/quote]
I was actually referring to the fact that brainstorming about the collective ages of a group you dislike with another individual that also dislikes said group in an announcement topic started by said group is far less interesting than you seem to think, and would be better conducted in a private room where no one would be needlessly subjected to the byproducts of such an inane activity.

But, yeah. You sure pegged me!!!!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340237684' post='2990808']
No I just ignore MK members. I occasionally pop one open from time to time (such as this one) and am never convinced to take you guys off the list.
[/quote]
i wish i knew about this tactic while under npo's jackboot

it would have ended their reign at least a year earlier

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340237412' post='2990802']
we're painting it as something that we will not accept from liz and thus are sentencing her to zeal[/quote]

No, you are trying to pass it of as something reasonble, when infact you are just trying put pressure on her because she will not just roll over!

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340237412' post='2990802']
please keep using exclamation marks while you express your feelings on the matter though i like them they are cute
[/quote]

Anything to make you happy!

[quote name='Mr Magorium' timestamp='1340237797' post='2990811']
No, you are trying to pass it of as something reasonble, when infact you are just trying put pressure on her because she will not just roll over!
[/quote]
we are doing no passing off, we are telling you what liz has done, how we feel, and what we're doing about it. your opinions do not matter that much to us im sorry.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340237498' post='2990803']
The information collected has absolutely nothing to do with current events in CN nor did it ever.
[/quote]

Was it phone numbers? or adresses? Was it picutures of rl persons? Was it something that in a rl context could bring harm to rl people? Was it gotten by means that was illegal or harmfull? Was it from a forum that primarily is used by an alliance her alliance is at war with? Did she publish any of the information she got?

She accepted some infomation from a foes forum, properly to she if there was anything she could use!

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340238107' post='2990821']
we are doing no passing off, we are telling you what liz has done, how we feel, and what we're doing about it. your opinions do not matter that much to us im sorry.
[/quote]

If you dont want to hear opinions from member of the owf the dont post! So dont be sorry, just stop posting!

Edited by Mr Magorium

[quote name='Mr Magorium' timestamp='1340238446' post='2990822']
Was it phone numbers? or adresses? Was it picutures of rl persons? Was it something that in a rl context could bring harm to rl people? Was it gotten by means that was illegal or harmfull? Was it from a forum that primarily is used by an alliance her alliance is at war with? Did she publish any of the information she got?

She accepted some infomation from a foes forum, properly to she if there was anything she could use!
[/quote]

Something about clams and oysters apparently. Guess we'll all find out soon enough.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1340237744' post='2990809']
I was actually referring to the fact that brainstorming about the collective ages of a group you dislike with another individual that also dislikes said group in an announcement topic started by said group is far less interesting than you seem to think, and would be better conducted in a private room where no one would be needlessly subjected to the byproducts of such an inane activity.

But, yeah. You sure pegged me!!!!!
[/quote]
It was a joke!!!

We got you so good. You didn't even know it, and responded all serious.

Jokes on you.

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340237761' post='2990810']
i wish i knew about this tactic while under npo's jackboot

it would have ended their reign at least a year earlier
[/quote]
Funny how fast you guys forgot what a jackboot feels like.

[quote name='Mr Magorium' timestamp='1340238446' post='2990822']

If you dont want to hear opinions from member of the owf the dont post! So dont be sorry, just stop posting!
[/quote]
the details of my intimate life are not in any way relevant to cybernations but i hope liz thinks hard on what she has read

you're confusing not-caring-about-your-opinions with not-wanting-to-hear-your-posts. your posts amuse me a bit so keep it up.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1340238590' post='2990825']
Something about clams and oysters apparently. Guess we'll all find out soon enough.
[/quote]

if only you knew eh

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340238609' post='2990826']
It was a joke!!!

Jokes on you.

Funny how fast you guys forgot what a jackboot feels like.
[/quote]
now you're getting the hang of it

i know exactly what a jackboot feels like but its used consensually in a bedroom setting

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1340238590' post='2990825']
[/quote]
If that's what you actually think that's about, you're not very good at reading between the lines.

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340238952' post='2990834']
now you're getting the hang of it

i know exactly what a jackboot feels like but its used consensually in a bedroom setting
[/quote]
Yeah I'm learning from the best you could say. If someone calls me out, I'll just play it off and act like I'm not serious. Is this the key to being a lulz player?

I don't think your parents would be too happy to hear about that.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340238609' post='2990826']
It was a joke!!!

Jokes on you.
[/quote]
No but you see the joke is on you because [i]I knew the whole time[/i]. You played joke chicken, and blinked first. Never try to joke a jokester.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340239411' post='2990837']
Yeah I'm learning from the best you could say. If someone calls me out, I'll just play it off and act like I'm not serious. Is this the key to being a lulz player?

I don't think your parents would be too happy to hear about that.
[/quote]
it's definitely a start. dont use the word lulz though unless you're being ironic. always be ironic and use the word meta a lot even if it doesnt make sense. you just need to go through it like me and learn the crazy jokes and imitate what you see others posting then your on the inside.

my parents know much worse details about my bedroom activities unfortunately

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1340239516' post='2990839']
No but you see the joke is on you because [i]I knew the whole time[/i]. You played joke chicken, and blinked first. Never try to joke a jokester.
[/quote]
But...how...

You must be spying on me. Where the hell is bros?

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340239582' post='2990840']
it's definitely a start. dont use the word lulz though unless you're being ironic. always be ironic and use the word meta a lot even if it doesnt make sense. you just need to go through it like me and learn the crazy jokes and imitate what you see others posting then your on the inside.

my parents know much worse details about my bedroom activities unfortunately
[/quote]
Metta world peace? I'm not tracking. I think I need another class on that one. I've already picked up on copying others. I saw you guys do it and I thought it would be cool also. You also forgot to mention that I need to throw all grammar out the door, so that I can come off as not serious, then everyone will think I'm cool because I'm not serious.

I also can't forget taking one joke, and running with it for months, and thinking it's still funny.

I guess I'll just teach myself. You're a horrible teacher.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340239907' post='2990844']
But...how...

You must be spying on me. Where the hell is bros?

Metta world peace? I'm not tracking. I think I need another class on that one. I've already picked up on copying others. I saw you guys do it and I thought it would be cool also. You also forgot to mention that I need to throw all grammar out the door, so that I can come off as not serious, then everyone will think I'm cool because I'm not serious.

I also can't forget taking one joke, and running with it for months, and thinking it's still funny.

I guess I'll just teach myself. You're a horrible teacher.
[/quote]

you were so close too i thought you had it

it takes something special to be a good poster and im sorry but you just do not have it

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340238952' post='2990834']
the details of my intimate life are not in any way relevant to cybernations but i hope liz thinks hard on what she has read[/quote]

Did the name of files/texts/logs/pictures in any way indicate that King likes to do this and that and live here or there? She accepted information about an alliance she is at war with! That is not a reason for a zi! That is something any member of an alliance should do durring wartimes.

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340238952' post='2990834']you're confusing not-caring-about-your-opinions with not-wanting-to-hear-your-posts. your posts amuse me a bit so keep it up.[/quote]

Then you will be happy to know that I will continue posting! and look I havent forgotten the exclamation marks!!!

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340240052' post='2990848']
you were so close too i thought you had it

it takes something special to be a good poster and im sorry but you just do not have it
[/quote]
I thought this was a class to make me a hipster? I wasn't aware the end result was to be a good poster.

[quote name='Mr Magorium' timestamp='1340240156' post='2990849']
Did the name of files/texts/logs/pictures in any way indicate that King likes to do this and that and live here or there? She accepted information about an alliance she is at war with! That is not a reason for a zi! That is something any member of an alliance should do durring wartimes.
[/quote]
i cant tell you what it contained but we are zealing* liz and your posts will not affect our resolve to do this thing im sorry

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340240221' post='2990850']
I thought this was a class to make me a hipster? I wasn't aware the end result was to be a good poster.
[/quote]
two sides of the same coin

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340240267' post='2990851']
i cant tell you what it contained but we are zealing* liz and your posts will not affect our resolve to do this thing im sorry
[/quote]

Ofcause you are and dont be! Your PR will go the same way as her infra. Seriously if she really had 'stolen' private info about you and other and maybe even used it to threaten you and others, then you would not be sending her into zi. You would PZ her!

Beside 'i cant tell you' is to weak!