An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339691899' post='2983555']
those on the MK applicant AA are granted protection from the kingdom. it's been repeated numerous times. is it that complicated? i'm sure you'll find a way to ask the same set of questions all over again.
[/quote]

we already covered this. He was at war even before he was an applicant. You violated their sovereignty by offering him protection from a justified ZI

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339692522' post='2983573']
linking definitions means you are clearly winning. keep at it.
[/quote]
LOL stupid is back in again, my bad for leaving it out last time.
Twas a response to someone's else's post, out of context ftl.

[quote name='Lyria' timestamp='1339692413' post='2983570']
Discord is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 6/13/2012.
[/quote]
Ah the old "peace mode is not an accepted tactic of war" argument.
Shot down so many times it's more holy than the Pope. Hence, that herring is red.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339692594' post='2983575']
we already covered this. He was at war even before he was an applicant. You violated their sovereignty by offering him protection from a justified ZI
[/quote]
i knew you'd find a way.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339692638' post='2983577']
LOL stupid is back in again, my bad for leaving it out last time.

Ah the old "peace mode is not an accepted tactic of war" argument.
Shot down so many times it's more holy than the Pope. Hence, that herring is red.
[/quote]
I never said it was not an accepted tactic. MK Nations are in peace mode as we speak.

Someone asked you be ZIed, and I am pointing out the current impossibility of that request.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1339692713' post='2983580']
I eagerly await to see what Clash's description of MK looks like by the end of this war.

My guess is he won't be able to refer to us without a 500 word essay.
[/quote]
i hope he has a waterproof keyboard to protect it from all the tears.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1339692395' post='2983569']
So you don't blame us for taking what was gracefully provided by Allarchon?
[/quote]

I don't think you know what that phrase actually implies, chief.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1339692395' post='2983569']
So you don't blame us for taking what was gracefully provided by Allarchon?
[/quote]
To blame a rabid dog for biting is to believe it capable of doing otherwise. That is both foolish and a waste of effort.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1339692848' post='2983584']
To blame a rabid dog for biting is to believe it capable of doing otherwise. That is both foolish and a waste of effort.
[/quote]

Rabid dogs don't eat fruit, silly.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1339692553' post='2983574']
TIO agreed to release Dave because CSN had a good case against him. You have simply accepted him to provoke a war and that is pretty low class.
[/quote]

You and I well know that these fine gentlemen are all about class.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339687530' post='2983428']
That isn't an "again." It's an entirely new question.

Did CSN ever show any regard for the sovereignty of the Mushroom Kingdom or its protected affiliations by at least giving us prior warning they would disregard a peace offer and nuke him? I am unclear as to why we are expected to show any regard for their declarations if we would not get the same courtesy.
[/quote]
Hahahahaha.

"They violated our sovereignty by not letting us violate their sovereignty at will. YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME!"

MK logic, at its best right there.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1339693316' post='2983591']
Is your dog rabid?
[/quote]

If it is, I hope you don't get too mad when it eats those peeled grapes or you've obviously missed the point of that maxim :(

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1339693249' post='2983589']
Hahahahaha.

"They violated our sovereignty by not letting us violate their sovereignty at will. YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME!"

MK logic, at its best right there.
[/quote]
I hope you didn't dislocate anything reaching that far.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1339693450' post='2983594']
If it is, I hope you don't get too mad when it eats those peeled grapes or you've obviously missed the point of that maxim :(
[/quote]
Except that I don't think he actually bites the grapes, so that sort of throws the whole thing out the window.

Ok then. Let me see if I can work this out now.

Dave was caught spying. He was attacked for it.
He then applied, or was offered an application, to MK.

Now, It's been a few years, but I do remember when I first joined. Had numerous invites to various alliances. I checked many of them out. Even partially filled out a few applications before ultimately joining RIA. And in the vast majority of those applications, pretty close to being the first question asked, was "Are you currently at war with anyone?"

Now, at the time, I was brand new. Obviously, I wasn't at war with anyone. But logic tells me that if I had answered yes, that question would have been followed up with a request for why I was at war, and even contacting my hypothetical enemy or their alliance to discuss whether the war was justified or not and the best way to handle it.

MK obviously didn't do that.

Thy're claiming that they would have sought a way to end the hostilities if CSN had simply contacted them, but their near immediate declaration of war proves the lie in that.

Nor do I see why it is CSN's responsibility to contact MK concerning the punishment of someone who broke CSN's rules. It wasn't MK's business. If they had done the logical thing and contacted CSN before even considering Dave's application, then this whole mess would have been over before it started.

That's just my take on it. Do with it as you will.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339693495' post='2983595']
[/quote]

Brother, your entire argument amounts to nothing more then turning the world upside down.

But hey, keep making an ass out of yourself, I won't object.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1339693515' post='2983596']
Grapes are poisonous to dogs, you are a bad pet owner. How can anyone say MK is morally wrong after reading this?
[/quote]

I don't know, I think sending your allies to wars they don't want to be in makes you a bad pet owner, too.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339693495' post='2983595']
[/quote]
I didn't even have to reach in my pocket.

You're claiming you attack CSN for violating MK sovereignty when it's literally the most accepted rule in CN that an alliance's ZI list is something you don't recruit from, unless you ask them first. That would be sovereignty.

I didn't even have to make an analogy. I summed up precisely what you have done. This isn't a comparison to something worse. You *did* the "something worse".

ETA: And unless you contacted CSN and told them he was protected, it means even less. Anyone can change their AA and pretend they're behind a force field.

Edited by dejarue

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1339693687' post='2983600']
I don't know, I think sending your allies to wars they don't want to be in makes you a bad pet owner, too.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware our allies were pets. Or that they were against this war.

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1339693827' post='2983602']
I didn't even have to reach in my pocket.

You're claiming you attack CSN for violating MK sovereignty when it's literally the most accepted rule in CN that an alliance's ZI list is something you don't recruit from, unless you ask them first. That would be sovereignty.

I didn't even have to make an analogy. I summed up precisely what you have done. This isn't a comparison to something worse. You *did* the "something worse".
[/quote]
Who did we recruit?