Official Transmission from The Brain

I don’t know what this is, freelancer is a cryptic pain in the ass that I do know.

I also know if anyone attacks Gretchen or Gibson two friends of mine that currently reside on the brain AA, you and your AA eat my 15k tech nukes and billions of cash reserves until I have nothing left and delete.

Otherwise carry on.

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1339478241' post='2981296']
I haven't made a post in public in sometime, there's a reason for that :P Though we may be retired from active game play were still alive and kicking.

Gibson would like to thank the photo shop expert, he or she inadvertently has forum activity at 100%, an all time high in 2 years. :) So for that we thank-you.

Unfortunately when we find your ass ( and we always do ) your going to wish you stuck to forum banner adds and gif images and anyone who knows us, knows we'll have an orgy of evidence to back it up.

To expedite this matter efficiently so I can go back to drinking and whoring, The Brain is offering $50,000,000 to any information leading to the conviction and where bouts of this forger.

Have a good night and a pleasant tomorrow !
[/quote]
I officially turn myself in, my I now have the 50 mil?

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1339605923' post='2982095']
I don’t know what this is, freelancer is a cryptic pain in the ass that I do know.

I also know if anyone attacks Gretchen or Gibson two friends of mine that currently reside on the brain AA, you and your AA eat my 15k tech nukes and billions of cash reserves until I have nothing left and delete.

Otherwise carry on.
[/quote]

Long story short, it appears "someone" likes to make forum posts disguised as official " Secret Documents " with our name on it, what make this more laughable than anything is our board has been for a of lack better terms very inactive for damn near 2 years, ( we have lives ) then to add to that hilarity they use USN as the target.

There is only one sphere that would waste the time to implicate a retired alliance and we all know which one that is.

@ Merrie, the 50 million is for information [b]leading[/b] to the conviction of our little document forger and we all know it ain't you :)

Edited by Freelancer

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339618907' post='2982169']
Is this at all related to BloodFury accusing random people of spying?

The Combine is trying to stir the pot a lot, lately, it seems.
[/quote]

I have no idea, this whole thing started when GATO was dropped a screen shot that's been floating around IRC, they got a hold of us and well the rest is history.

A document such as this, if it were created at The Brain would never see the light of day, that's another issue that makes me lol

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1339619427' post='2982173']
I have no idea, this whole thing started when GATO was dropped a screen shot that's been floating around IRC, they got a hold of us and well the rest is history.

A document such as this, if it were created at The Brain would never see the light of day, that's another issue that makes me lol
[/quote]
I'm just saying you should probably keep your eye on the people who apparently dropped it to GATO. They've been doing a lot of things to try and grab some limelight lately.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339619574' post='2982175']
I'm just saying you should probably keep your eye on the people who apparently dropped it to GATO. They've been doing a lot of things to try and grab some limelight lately.
[/quote]

I hear ya.. However SF and I go way back, I don't think he would drag us into some BS, us hooligans have a code. :P

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1339620516' post='2982182']
I hear ya.. However SF and I go way back, I don't think he would drag us into some BS, us hooligans have a code. :P
[/quote]
I was in the second iteration of \m/ with the guy. He didn't really care too much for me the other day ;_;

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1339628188' post='2982251']
Oh well, we're pretty much there now in regards to whodunnit. Expect to see a boot in an ass imminently regarding bad behaviour.
[/quote]

Ut oh. You getting that 50 million? :P

[/quote]
Nice try.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339619574' post='2982175']
[/quote]
Me and Freelancer go way back. Are you accusing me of forging a screen to hurt them? It would be a random choice.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339621808' post='2982194']
I was in the second iteration of \m/ with the guy. He didn't really care too much for me the other day ;_;
[/quote]
Yeah, but you also have come out openly trolling my alliance, and just in general acting like a fool. I can't say we were even entirely close either. Free is on a different level.

OOC: You're still cool with me.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339637023' post='2982342']
Nice try.[/quote]
Well, you can't deny that you've been a lot of hecklers lately!

[quote]Me and Freelancer go way back. Are you accusing me of forging a screen to hurt them? It would be a random choice.[/quote]
You didn't have to forge it yourself, really.

[quote]Yeah, but you also have come out openly trolling my alliance, and just in general acting like a fool. I can't say we were even entirely close either. Free is on a different level.[/quote]
This is just a reminder that your alliance started it, starting with BloodFury running his mouth in several queries when I considered him relatively a friend.

[quote]OOC: You're still cool with me.
[/quote]
<3

[/quote]

Too bad they are doing a good job at painting a target on their own heads.

Good read, The Brain.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339637650' post='2982349']
This is just a reminder that your alliance started it, starting with BloodFury running his mouth in several queries when I considered him relatively a friend.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware of any situation where we were ever friends.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1339638608' post='2982361']
Too bad they are doing a good job at painting a target on their own heads.

Good read, The Brain.
[/quote]

The target is there, go ahead and fire.

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1339617293' post='2982155']
Long story short, it appears "someone" likes to make forum posts disguised as official " Secret Documents " with our name on it, what make this more laughable than anything is our board has been for a of lack better terms very inactive for damn near 2 years, ( we have lives ) then to add to that hilarity they use USN as the target.

There is only one sphere that would waste the time to implicate a retired alliance and we all know which one that is.

@ Merrie, the 50 million is for information [b]leading[/b] to the conviction of our little document forger and we all know it ain't you :)
[/quote]
Are you implying that this is the evil doings of a color sphere? Srsly? I'm now curious, which one?

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1339640682' post='2982512']
Just a thought but it MAY be the one that The Brain left on uncertain terms?
[/quote]

I think I'll Quote our Minister of Defense

[QUOTE=Doom,Jun 8 2012, 06:58 PM] Lol, do people still think we have a hard-on for USN?

This has to be someone from the Maroon sphere? [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339621808' post='2982194']
[/quote]

Maybe because you were the laughingstock of \m/?

Also Hi Rey.

[quote name='beale947' timestamp='1339713715' post='2984073']

Also Lol :P
[/quote]

Long time Beale ... Yea I had the same reaction

[img]http://www.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/data/1/Old-Man-Drinking-Whiskey-and-Smoking.jpg[/img]

However you know us, we love transparency and well this is our way of saying look elsewhere.