A FAN ANNOUNCEMENT

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325866219' post='2894135']
So stop bringing it up. Do you think I enjoy pointing out your truthiness deficiencies? I do not. I like NoR, but I like the truth more.
[/quote]

Nay, you like the sound of your own voice more, and attention the most, and this more or less defines your existence in Cybernations.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325864507' post='2894113']
I'm going to have to stop using metaphors like "Without a gun to their head." Either way, yeah, because FAN, MK, Umbrella, and GOONS never could have handled NPO and their un-engaged allies (which were what,TPF, Invicta, and Legion?) without a two-weeks-at-war NoR :rolleyes: NoR went into that war for the same reasons they attacked Fark.
[/quote]

You know, it's never appealing to admit weakness, but we really did need NoR last war. It wasn't pretty in our middle tier with NPO throwing everything up to and including the kitchen sink at it.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1325869438' post='2894156']
You know, it's never appealing to admit weakness, but we really did need NoR last war. It wasn't pretty in our middle tier with NPO throwing everything up to and including the kitchen sink at it.
[/quote]
It's always a pleasure to be stuck in the middle with you.

/clowns to the left of me, jokers on the right

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325868857' post='2894153']
Nay, you like the sound of your own voice more, and attention the most, and this more or less defines your existence in Cybernations.
[/quote]

When I read that, then noticed who typed it, I burst out laughing......well played.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1325869438' post='2894156']
[/quote]
I was going to mention something in regards to NPO's mid tier as well. It was a sonofa!@#$%*. It was quite interesting to see the multiple alliances engaged with NPO taking on pretty specific roles in that war.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1325771873' post='2893312']
And how wonderful that relationship with FARK is going...

and if you assume there are others, who are they? and where are they now?

This group of FAN leadership is lacking severely in common sense.

Though I will say, the vinegar they are brewing from these sour grapes is delicious.

/get yer top nation out of peace mode. I'll dance with her.

[img]http://images.kimerinwon.multiply.com/image/YOvOciJ0nESRgL1C7BPnRA/photos/1M/300x300/2502/DSC-0701.JPG?et=9QEBWoHAzBit5QRq%2BuybQA&nmid=0[/img]
The new version of FAN gun pron
[/quote]

Seems the wife is paying you a visit, she asked to see if you and MR. Lott could get a conventional anarchy by yourselves, but she said it now takes 4 of you. Lets see how she fares with 4 big nations.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1325888397' post='2894312']
Don't beat around the bush... it was Admit defeat, cease wars, no re-enter. Your side of it wants to pick and choose who will stay in and who wont.

No great mystery here and don't make me log dump.
[/quote]

I am glad you're not demanding anything more, but frankly it's expected. I'd be more interested to see what would happen if you had the upper hand in a war with MK. I'm sure despite pretences to the contrary you haven't quite forgotten the DH pre-empt.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1325893350' post='2894347']
I am glad you're not demanding anything more, but frankly it's expected. I'd be more interested to see what would happen if you had the upper hand in a war with MK. I'm sure despite pretences to the contrary you haven't quite forgotten the DH pre-empt.
[/quote]

Meh, we certainly don't mind them, and we have some friends in common now. So Fran... go back into your hole. :)

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1325902423' post='2894422']
Meh, we certainly don't mind them, and we have some friends in common now. So Fran... go back into your hole. :)
[/quote]

We shall see. The true test of that will be when you're not trying to suck up to the current power structure. I have been hearing whispers to the contrary from reliable sources and frankly I hope it's true because there's nothing like a grudge to make things more interesting here.

The last time you had a reliable source they were full of crap :)

And really, still the stupid suck up to the current power... really ... people really need a new !@#$@#$ line and hopefully one with just some truth to it would be wonderful.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1325695029' post='2892345']
Except they left DT and NV still in war getting pummeled.[/quote]
Hey, I don't come in here too often, but I do read NoR-related topics when I get the chance. If I recall correctly, our allies cleared us for that attack; with some even egging us on to go for it. We didn't jump ship, and I don't recall us ever switching sides to do so (as stated at another time in this thread). Our actions are fairly predictable in this regard.