Sparta Is A Joke

Tones

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1323747076' post='2876043']
lol. I don't care how you feel about it, I'm enjoying it all the same. I was simply responding to your distraught alliance mate.
[/quote]

Your avatar, combined with the propaganda and bickering makes this one of the funniest threads Ive read in a while. On that note, I can't pay attention to whatever you post because I get captivated by your awesome avatar.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason why people get mad or rage (even though they keep replying that they're not raging, even though because they're replying it insinuates that they're raging) is because they're jealous that their alliance isn't considered a giant like Sparta.

Bragging rights if we win!

[quote name='Tones' timestamp='1323749262' post='2876123']
The only reason why people get mad or rage (even though they keep replying that they're not raging, even though because they're replying it insinuates that they're raging) is because they're jealous that their alliance isn't considered a giant like Sparta.

Bragging rights if we win!
[/quote]
Our hubris is our only remaining defense.

Don't take it away from us.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1323749177' post='2876120']
I don't think anyone is really distraught or raging in this thread. It would be silly to be upset in anyway over this... creative? piece of ... propaganda/art.

As lovely as it is though, it certainly doesn't deserve its own thread.
[/quote]
At least Mesoa didn't make a fake DoW in order to tell people about our members. :ehm:

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323747256' post='2876050']
He's not as distraught as you seem to think, he just likes being smug about the amount of alliances lined up to hit us, this has actually been the most fun we've had.

It makes me wonder why anyone has ever complained about getting rolled. :mellow:

[ic]THIS IS A TRAVESTY!!! (I guess?)[/ic]
[/quote]

Because of the stats man! The stats! Though I agree, it is funner on the losing side. It's sooooo much easier to find slots.

Do you think Sparta will bounce back after this war? It will be interesting to see. Your stats may never be the same again. :o

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1323749208' post='2876121']
Why so serious, Tones? You're confusing the masses. e.e
[/quote]

Epic Greek tragedies are not for the simple mind. If one cannot comprehend the hidden genius behind this expression of poetic imagery, then I must request a visual translator to assist those with a lack of visual interpretation.

[quote name='Tones' timestamp='1323750046' post='2876138']
Epic Greek tragedies are not for the simple mind. If one cannot comprehend the hidden genius behind this expression of poetic imagery, then I must request a visual translator to assist those with a lack of visual interpretation.
[/quote]
Translation: Lawl, I be trollin' fools?

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323749690' post='2876134']
Do you think Sparta will bounce back after this war? It will be interesting to see. Your stats may never be the same again. :o
[/quote]
Idk, that is a great question. We will be interested to see that as well, of course. I think Sparta on average had ok warchests a year ago, but we've been hammering in WC's into peoples head for the last ~6months like you would not believe, so to answer your question....I hope so :D

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323749690' post='2876134']
[/quote]
Well i'm pretty sure casualties can't be reduced, so our stats will continue to improve throughout this war and then begin to level off after peace is achieved ;).

Spartans can probably keep their repartee to the Apella btw.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1323750922' post='2876156']
Complaining about being outnumbered is not very spartan like.
[/quote]

Taking pride and complaining are two different things. You misunderstood the meaning of the very beautiful art.

I thought this might be relevant here.

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/jeffisageek/HaoiuespCdEziayJnJtHcqhfgtolDnxFqdtEyHqlfordlzwEyxcenAyviBGi/media_http23mediatumb_dpFBj.jpg.scaled500.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1323751517&Signature=PMJld8KFNmyxjNh4KmFKTjbHvM8%3D[/img]

The world? Your alliance has no idea what it is like to stand against the world.

[quote]Also, from what I can tell they are some pretty decent fighters so it's not like we started out light.[/quote]

I'll grant you that. One incompetent alliance taking on competent ones half their size is a pretty fair fight.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1323752107' post='2876183']
The world? Your alliance has no idea what it is like to stand against the world.

I'll grant you that. One incompetent alliance taking on competent ones half their size is a pretty fair fight.
[/quote]
[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323749409' post='2876130']
Our hubris is our only remaining defense.

Don't take it away from us.
[/quote]
You fiend!