Sparta Is A Joke

Tones

[quote name='Conan the Barbeque' timestamp='1323741443' post='2875914']
I like UE in the corner. Say, how did you aquire grudges with those other alliances? I've been out of the game for a while.[/quote]
Out of the game for a while, eh?

Then you should probably know. :P

[quote]"The Demented" indeed.
[/quote]
Indubitably.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the implication that the NPO just wandered onto this gang stomp of Sparta and was like "Eh, don't got anything better going on, this looks fun" because clearly you have their undivided attention and they aren't involved in anything else.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1323741542' post='2875917']
I like the implication that the NPO just wandered onto this gang stomp of Sparta and was like "Eh, don't got anything better going on, this looks fun" because clearly you have their undivided attention and they aren't involved in anything else.
[/quote]
Being in nuclear anarchy is no excuse.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1323741210' post='2875903']
Now, I'm not sure what goes on inside Sparta, but please, leave it there.
[/quote]
We generally do. You should be grateful.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1323742701' post='2875941']
We have a grudge against Sparta?

News to me!
[/quote]
I wasn't talking about you guys. You guys are cool.

Disclaimer: If you don't have a grudge against Sparta I'm not lumping you in to the category: "Has Grudge Against Sparta". :P

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323743053' post='2875951']
I wasn't talking about you guys. You guys are cool.

Disclaimer: If you don't have a grudge against Sparta I'm not lumping you in to the category: "Has Grudge Against Sparta". :P
[/quote]

I didn't have a grudge until your man here pushed us into the back of the line. Now it's on.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323743144' post='2875952']
I didn't have a grudge until your man here pushed us into the back of the line. Now it's on.
[/quote]
Sorry, I wasn't clear—You were in the back of the front of the line, which places you ahead of a lot of other AAs. :P

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1323746164' post='2876021']
You're including the two alliances that YOU attacked as bullying you, really? Wow, just wow.
[/quote]

I never said those alliances are bullying us? I just thought it would be nice to include everyone possible in my beautiful art picture.

Instead of raging, just take a moment to soak in what could eventually be worth millions!

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1323746052' post='2876017']
perhaps if youd been here more than a few months you would realise that your alliance has engaged in much the same behaviour, only worse. look up the Karma war. now you're just getting a taste of what you deserve. enjoy!
[/quote]
Get over yourself. We're not writhing in agony over this. I know, it's absolutely dreadful.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1323746164' post='2876021']
You're including the two alliances that YOU attacked as bullying you, really? Wow, just wow.
[/quote]
We really don't feel bullied. This is what happens when you wind up on the losing side of a war, it's the way things go and we're fine with that.

Olympus and BAPS were fun to fight, and I'm sure the war can only get better from here on out. Just sit back and watch the fireworks. :)

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323746910' post='2876039']
Get over yourself. We're not writhing in agony over this. I know, it's absolutely dreadful.
[/quote]
lol. I don't care how you feel about it, I'm enjoying it all the same. I was simply responding to your distraught alliance mate.

[quote name='Tones' timestamp='1323746297' post='2876025']
I never said those alliances are bullying us? I just thought it would be nice to include everyone possible in my beautiful art picture.

Instead of raging, just take a moment to soak in what could eventually be worth millions!
[/quote]

Nobody's raging over there buddy.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1323747076' post='2876043']
lol. I don't care how you feel about it, I'm enjoying it all the same. I was simply responding to your distraught alliance mate.
[/quote]
He's not as distraught as you seem to think, he just likes being smug about the amount of alliances lined up to hit us, this has actually been the most fun we've had.

It makes me wonder why anyone has ever complained about getting rolled. :mellow:

[ic]THIS IS A TRAVESTY!!! (I guess?)[/ic]

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented