First Tactical Corps Dow

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1323727614' post='2875655']
When I was a diplomat to you guys in 2007 I was told either RnR or R&R were acceptable. I don't see why it has become a problem now. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Yeah, Ampersand Patriotism is back up from then. tbh, not a huge deal, just our personal preferences. RnR for when the ampersand isn't available (IRC nicks and the like), R&R for whenever it is. Just one of our weird schticks, like gun pr0n or beer reviews or puns in treaty names. Silly? Yeah, but hey it's our thing :P

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1323736744' post='2875806']
Yeah, Ampersand Patriotism is back up from then. tbh, not a huge deal, just our personal preferences. RnR for when the ampersand isn't available (IRC nicks and the like), R&R for whenever it is. Just one of our weird schticks, like gun pr0n or beer reviews or puns in treaty names. Silly? Yeah, but hey it's our thing :P
[/quote]

You guys should focus on getting your down-declares to be a bit more effective in war :smug: instead of ampersand patriotism lol.

[quote name='Wilfried' timestamp='1323723197' post='2875559']
They have 11 members bro... But I salute your 270 man alliance who only declared 3 wars on us. Fine example your setting.
[/quote]

I agree, 3 nwars is UNACCEPTABLE.. I specifically ordered people to leave those slots open for our friend :(

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1323727614' post='2875655']
When I was a diplomat to you guys in 2007 I was told either RnR or R&R were acceptable. I don't see why it has become a problem now. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Dear sir, please give me the name of this person so he can be flogged and shot.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1323736859' post='2875809']
You guys should focus on getting your down-declares to be a bit more effective in war :smug: instead of ampersand patriotism lol.
[/quote]

I really wonder what war you're in sometimes <_<.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1323741136' post='2875900']
Dear sir, please give me the name of this person so he can be flogged and shot.

I really wonder what war you're in sometimes <_<.
[/quote]

It has been a while, I don't remember exactly who said it.

Oh come now. You know full well you guys are in trouble. :smug:

[quote name='Presidant Joe' timestamp='1323722974' post='2875552']
I can do well with one man what takes you 40.
[/quote]

A tall claim coming from a man who, alone, can barely scrape our bottom tier of Academy students.

In any case, this should be fun. Gives our newbies a little bit of target practice.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1323722005' post='2875519']
Woo! More bandwagoners!

GL out there!
[/quote]
Every single war we have people throw this term around, but yet noone has a !@#$@#$ clue of its meaning

hint: joining a war late because you're 65 chains out of it isnt bandwagoning

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1323741259' post='2875905']
It has been a while, I don't remember exactly who said it.

Oh come now. You know full well you guys are in trouble. :smug:
[/quote]

I hope that before this war is over we'll meet, cause it seems you've been at war with the wrong nations :)

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1323986447' post='2879118']
Every single war we have people throw this term around, but yet noone has a !@#$@#$ clue of its meaning

hint: joining a war late because you're 65 chains out of it isnt bandwagoning
[/quote]

I agree, FTC's declaration is no bandwagoning. I for one like it when small alliances show they don't avoid a war :)

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1323722005' post='2875519']
Woo! More bandwagoners!

GL out there!
[/quote]

It's only bandwagoning when someone else does it to you, but not when sparta does it to an alliance fighting 15-20 others when you did it to TOP, am i correct ? or will you just completely ignore my post just like you always do ? You're pretty good at pointing fingers and placing blame on other people but will not accept responsibility for your allies own actions. Not everyone else's fault FARK hit a completely innocent by stander in the NPO.

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1324238800' post='2881325']
It's only bandwagoning when someone else does it to you, but not when sparta does it to an alliance fighting 15-20 others when you did it to TOP, am i correct ? or will you just completely ignore my post just like you always do ? You're pretty good at pointing fingers and placing blame on other people but will not accept responsibility for your allies own actions. Not everyone else's fault FARK hit a completely innocent by stander in the NPO.
[/quote]

While i don't necessarily disagree with your post i would make a distinction between the two situations:

That was reinforcements called in against the military might of TOP

This is reinforcements called in against the military might of R&R

the help was needed far more in one these situations, i'll leave you to figure out which

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324320581' post='2881967']
While i don't necessarily disagree with your post i would make a distinction between the two situations:

That was reinforcements called in against the military might of TOP

This is reinforcements called in against the military might of R&R

the help was needed far more in one these situations, i'll leave you to figure out which
[/quote]

You don't have to agree with me I don't care, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The point i'm trying to make to the Sparta guy (Enamel)is crying about being on the receiving end of a curb stomp, don't cry about being stomped when you've been apart of them in the past. No where in my post did I ever say anything about R&R.

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1324362087' post='2882439']
You don't have to agree with me I don't care, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The point i'm trying to make to the Sparta guy (Enamel)is crying about being on the receiving end of a curb stomp, don't cry about being stomped when you've been apart of them in the past. No where in my post did I ever say anything about R&R.
[/quote]

heh, i won't quote you in future, most of my posts tend to fly over the head of people who think the OWF is srs bsns