There comes a time..

bcortell

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1321942453' post='2848739']
This is how you file complaints:

http://mibpaste.com/4V8SCC

http://mibpaste.com/rX9eAi

I am hitting 2 people that were almost twice my NS.
[/quote]

I hit 1 tpc and 1 Adufe because he cries so much.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1321942561' post='2848745']
Where you in nuclear anarchy. got attacked by a PS nation.. while fighting two runner/rogue things?
[/quote]
I believe in you. You have a lot more resources than they can put forward. Fill slots with nations half their size and use numbers to pull them down. Coordinate, Exterminate, & Subjugate with extreme prejudice!

Edit:
also, how many times has THP been cornholed still at war by a larger AA and won? You know why?

Edited by Judge X

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Hannah Land. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $39,125,419[/quote]
Ohhh yeah that's a lot more than I have, with my one poor post-war collection lol. That's one of the smaller nations I'm fighting too. I don't think PS pointing out other people's warchests means very much. I'm sure each of them is just fine themselves. After five weeks of peace y'all better be.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321943324' post='2848770']
It's true, the SDIs are on strike. Bibbs hit Clash and I both with his first, and Clash hit Bibbs twice over update on the first try. This is madness! :wacko:
[/quote]
Therm blocked 4 of my nukes already and he's not even around. :(

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1321942561' post='2848745']
Where you in nuclear anarchy. got attacked by a PS nation.. while fighting two runner/rogue things?
[/quote]
Make sure you bring in commander x and jalenko as soon as you can. (and anyone else that can go in)

TodZumTeufel should work out and implement "The Amazing Alliance Reputation Race"

Just looking at all the response here, I imagine RE standing on the top of the mountain somewhere and PS paddling along at the bottom of Grand Canyon.

PS, I admire you guys!

After summing up all posts from the members of PS, there is your message: "We @#$% you all up, we are fully aware what we are doing and we don't care".
Love you, guys :) Keep up the good work. A courageous decision indeed.

Now, where is my Time Machine...Just get in and pop out on the 3d of December.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1321951354' post='2848879']
After summing up all posts from the members of PS, there is your message: "We @#$% you all up, we are fully aware what we are doing and we don't care".
[/quote]

I think they do care...you forgot to sum up the numerous posts of defending their stance and trying to explain that it was an admirable action in electing the soft option. I have not been swayed nor compelled by PS arguements given the fact they have attacked many battle wearied nations. And yeah, agreed with all comments PS vs LE would have been a delicious finale. Shame really.

But the bottom line is...this is TE and irrespective of where we all sit on the spectrum, there is no room for complacency and assume nothing. Just deal with it. :smug:

Overall, very enjoyable round of TE. Thanks to all my opponents throughout. See you next round. :awesome:

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1321951354' post='2848879']
TodZumTeufel should work out and implement "The Amazing Alliance Reputation Race"

Just looking at all the response here, I imagine RE standing on the top of the mountain somewhere and PS paddling along at the bottom of Grand Canyon.

PS, I admire you guys!

Love you, guys :) Keep up the good work. A courageous decision indeed.[/quote]
I was just now noticing your zero casualties.

Sometimes I get to wondering about those sneaky lil hidden quirks that the war system seems to have at times. In my war experience this round, it realllyyy seems like SDIs are doing some funky things. Ms. Chocolate just had an incredible string of thwarts, and I mean that with no pun intended. Even one good bout of hard, quality thwarting can be a war-changer y'know. Even MY luck with the SDI was useful tonight, and it has almost as bad a rep as Neo's SDIs used to have in the old days. Interesting indeed.

We must get ours at Walmart and she gets hers at Home Depot.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1321942453' post='2848739']
This is how you file complaints:

http://mibpaste.com/4V8SCC

http://mibpaste.com/rX9eAi

I am hitting 2 people that were almost twice my NS.
[/quote]

That's a great option for people that weren't attacked while engaged in three wars and in nuclear anarchy and broke after weeks of wars. If you haven't gotten the memo yet, those people CAN'T fight back. I WANTED to fight the last week or so of the war. But thanks though. Luckily I'll just get some sleep instead.

I don't know, all the alliances I've been in . . . if we want a war, we'll fight people that will be a good fight. I know that's crazy talk.

Edited by sammykhalifa

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321965118' post='2848936']
I was just now noticing your zero casualties.
[/quote]

I guess you didn't notice his nation is only 11 days old. He probably re-rolled.

Still searching the 15 pages for PS talking about this being courageous.

We'll see where PS stands at the end of the round. If we've still got nations up near the top then we'll talk. We committed ourselves to 12 days of war with the entirety of TE that wants to come at us. It's not courageous, it's a huge roguefest. It's designed for destruction and designed to piss people off. I stated as much in the DoE.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321965687' post='2848947']
Ms. Chocolate just had an incredible string of thwarts, and I mean that with no pun intended.
We must get ours at Walmart and she gets hers at Home Depot.[/quote]

15 nukes thwarted. Today is the day to buy a lottery ticket :awesome:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1321942735' post='2848756']
I hit 1 tpc and 1 Adufe because he cries so much.
[/quote]

I will enjoy this, make sure that no OP $%&@s will interfere, besides I've already declared on your "top" nation, its not like you need much more help right?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321965687' post='2848947']
Sometimes I get to wondering about those sneaky lil hidden quirks that the war system seems to have at times. In my war experience this round, it realllyyy seems like SDIs are doing some funky things. Ms. Chocolate just had an incredible string of thwarts, and I mean that with no pun intended. Even one good bout of hard, quality thwarting can be a war-changer y'know. Even MY luck with the SDI was useful tonight, and it has almost as bad a rep as Neo's SDIs used to have in the old days. Interesting indeed.

We must get ours at Walmart and she gets hers at Home Depot.
[/quote]

Whoa! Nice job on the SDI today though :o

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1321969443' post='2848984']I guess you didn't notice his nation is only 11 days old. He probably re-rolled.[/quote]
Ah. Well, when I'm done with PS I'll go get him.
We should be in the same range by then.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1321977759' post='2849043']
There. I declared on an LE nation with my last slot. Reason: Pork Shrimp says hi! The cavalry should be coming.
[/quote]

Give this man a cookie.

And give me three more opponents.

This guy is attacking one guy who is gone (Aragorn10), one guy who has been turtling for a week (Yom Rishon), and one guy in Synergy 1/3 his NS (freedom): http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000495

Basically the same here, since hodor sold his infra: http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000624&Extended=1

This guy has no wars: http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000329&Extended=1

<_< Come on, guys.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1321978390' post='2849056']
and that murphys law guy and hodor are exactly why PS did this. damn turtles/hiders.
[/quote]

Because AA's like RE been nothing but turtles and hiders all round long right <_<