A Joint Ordo Paradoxia / Synergy Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1321766317' post='2847330']
Incorrect. That would have been a ridiculous thing for me to do to, especially when fighting one of the top alliances in TE while there is clearly a lot of "tension" between the two alliances.
[/quote]
Not sure i would call op a top aa when they drag a war out and help to kill the game for the noobs. Is wars like this that kill te. Get past you ego,s and your pride and end this war. However i have 3 open slots if you got any real fight left.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1321736423' post='2847055']But I killed G-6, and we are working on Anon :D [/quote]
Yes and I give you big props for that :)

I give you many props for the wars you HAVE chosen as well. The LE war this round, that was not only an updeclare, it was a pretty big updeclare. They had you guys by several thousand points of average NS. It was about as big an updeclare as OP and Syn hitting TPC was lol.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321733516' post='2847041'](tho perhaps not on epaper, it was FUNCTIONING as a bloc)[/quote]
The NA in NAP means Non-Aggression. Meaning you don't war.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321737035' post='2847063']You know nothing about how we have operated in the last few rounds ...[/quote]
I know you don't ever ever ever EVER war TPC. Even when there was no other legit war out there, even when you are the two biggest alliances in the game, never. From the time when I was in TPC until now, for the last 17 rounds or so - you have always ignored that fight. I don't care whether you like it or not. That is a historical FACT. There have been times when by far y'all were the best wars out there for each other and instead each chose a big down-declare instead (tho lately farrrr more so by TPC.)

At no point did I say RE/TPC had a NAP treaty.
I'm saying you never get aggressive with each other :P

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1321767032' post='2847338']
Not sure i would call op a top aa when they drag a war out and help to kill the game for the noobs. Is wars like this that kill te. Get past you ego,s and your pride and end this war. However i have 3 open slots if you got any real fight left.
[/quote]

If dragging out wars and killing the game is the issue here that's a mighty fragile glass house you find yourself in.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321767557' post='2847341']
If dragging out wars and killing the game is the issue here that's a mighty fragile glass house you find yourself in.
[/quote]
like i said i got 3 open slots.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000424

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321767036' post='2847339']

I know you don't ever ever ever EVER war TPC. Even when there was no other legit war out there, even when you are the two biggest alliances in the game, never. From the time when I was in TPC until now, for the last 17 rounds or so - you have always ignored that fight. I don't care whether you like it or not. That is a historical FACT. There have been times when by far y'all were the best wars out there for each other and instead each chose a big down-declare instead (tho lately farrrr more so by TPC.)
[/quote]

I didn't have the reasons or more then anything the means to attack TPC when I was Emperor of RE, most of the time TPC was holding very high ANS counts (looking back now it makes me laugh at how low "high" was) as well as nuke counts, before the changes RE was never really a high tier or nuclear alliance, also take into account that at the time I took over we had about 100 members of dead weight to burn through its not like we could really could have done a lot going against an AA like TPC.

Also, false. I'm fairly sure that RE and TPC(TPF) have fought at least twice :P

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321767941' post='2847343']
I didn't have the reasons or more then anything the means to attack TPC when I was Emperor of RE, most of the time TPC was holding very high ANS counts (looking back now it makes me laugh at how low "high" was) as well as nuke counts, before the changes RE was never really a high tier or nuclear alliance, also take into account that at the time I took over we had about 100 members of dead weight to burn through its not like we could really could have done a lot going against an AA like TPC.

[/quote]

we fought 2 times. one we did at noon time to take away the blitz.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321767941' post='2847343']I'm fairly sure that RE and TPC(TPF) have fought at least twice :P[/quote]
There was a "training war" once like 8-10 rounds ago, something like that. I think it was even non-nuclear. I think that's it lol. They don't war you guys either. There have been times when you guys were the best war for them too, and they didn't take it either. That's kind of the point. As often as you guys are the top two alliances in TE? Y'all should have fought, instead you chose the path of non-aggression. When tW was as big as either of you, we fought you both. You KNOW that's true. Avg ns stats be damned.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321768300' post='2847346']
When Tired Tyrant was Emperor correct?
[/quote]
i think tibs was thr re guy then but dont remerber if nukes flew or not.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321768381' post='2847347']
There was a "training war" once like 8-10 rounds ago, something like that. I think it was even non-nuclear. I think that's it lol. They don't war you guys either. There have been times when you guys were the best war for them too, and they didn't take it either. That's kind of the point. As often as you guys are the top two alliances in TE? Y'all should have fought, instead you chose the path of non-aggression. When tW was as big as either of you, we fought you both. You KNOW that's true. Avg ns stats be damned.
[/quote]
hey clash you old !@#$%^&.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1321768845' post='2847353']
hey clash you old !@#$%^&.[/quote]
Hey you silly ol' critter how you been?
About time you went home. You belong in TPC.
Now bibs isnt the oldest guy anymore :P

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1321767680' post='2847342']
like i said i got 3 open slots.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000424
[/quote]
Sorry to disappoint you Dogbite, and I mean this with all due respect, but your slots will stay unfilled by any and all OP nations. We will respect your bio and the fact that you joined after this conflict started. You will have to strike OP first and that would be a blatant violation of KingJame's post regarding your neutrality in this conflict. Decision is yours, either way no big deal and Like I said I don't mean this post to be construed in a disrespectful manner.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1321805527' post='2847451']
Sorry to disappoint you Dogbite, and I mean this with all due respect, but your slots will stay unfilled by any and all OP nations. We will respect your bio and the fact that you joined after this conflict started. You will have to strike OP first and that would be a blatant violation of KingJame's post regarding your neutrality in this conflict. Decision is yours, either way no big deal and Like I said I don't mean this post to be construed in a disrespectful manner.
[/quote]
Well if i cant bait you into hitting me i guess ill have to go for the flag.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1321806019' post='2847457']
Well if i cant bait you into hitting me i guess ill have to go for the flag.
[/quote]
You do have offensive slots correct? Cant you use those on those you are trying to bait?
:wub: Stelios

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1321821448' post='2847588']
You do have offensive slots correct? Cant you use those on those you are trying to bait?
:wub: Stelios
[/quote]
I'm sure he'll find something to do soon...

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1321704282' post='2846889']
The ball is in your court OP, peace was put on the table 6 days ago and the outcome of this conflict rests with you and Synergy. Let's take a look at the current numbers:

TPC:
35 nations (17 still fighting back)
199,056 total NS
5687 ANS
139 nukes

OP + Synergy:
53 nations (50 still ready to fight)
326,49 total NS
6,153 ANS
327 nukes

We never complained about this declare, it looked like a good fight. When Confusion and his rogue showed up on Day 7 it was clear there was more at play here and at that point we'd all had a fun war so TPC opted to end this and move on, OP refused.

This was not portrayed as an "end of round war" in the original DOW, it would have been silly with 4 weeks left to go. Seven days into the war it was equally ridiculous to suggest 3 more weeks of war was the [b]only[/b] available option. Even now there is time to rebuild at least a bit for a few involved and have some war fun with others in the last 7 days. [b]It's pretty clear there is no TPC nation threatening to win a flag, OP and Syn have all the intel they need to know this is true.[/b]

It's your move OP and Synergy, you decide if continuing this war for another 2 weeks is reasonable. It may seem like fun now but I've never thought curbstomps were good for the game - it drives people away and this game needs more players, not less. [/quote]

You obviously are 1) either blatantly lying, 2) clearly have no idea how to nation grow or 3) Spewing more !@#$ from your ass again. Your [i]top[/i] tier nations have fairly large warchests that will allow them to easily rebuild, alot still being 40 mil and above.

Letting you go free with a 5 day war would allow you to rebuild and collect everything back coming out of Nuclear Anarchy and would put you right back 'in the position to flag run' as KJ seems to call it.

[quote]
I know one thing, you can expect lots of turtles, our members aren't serious enough to keep up 27 continuous nights of war. Some have already decided to take a break before the next round begins, few will be fighting back for much longer. I doubt any TPC will even try to wage war for another 2 weeks straight.
[/quote]

I agree with this statement. You all are already turtling. :smug:

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1321751368' post='2847178']
I think you folks are missing a couple of the key points I was trying to make. ;)

I never said it was a downdeclare to begin with, I said it has [b]become[/b] a downdeclare now and the intent is to continue in what has [b]become[/b] for all intents and purposes a curbstomp.

The reason I call it a curbstomp is our members really don't have any interest in fighting [b]anyone[/b] for 27 days straight, we simply don't take the game that seriously. So, whatever the intent, the functional outcome is you won't be fighting TPC for 14 more days, that simply won't happen.

I noticed that Thomas doesn't like people questioning the original declare and labels it as revising history. TPC can sympathize with this, it happens with plenty of our declares. In a previous thread I listing our DOWs and pointed out nobody had issue with them at the time but still, here once again, we hear we don't do updeclares when our first OP war certainly looked like it, Devil Dog even pointed out it was a solid declare [b]before[/b] OP built their numbers up.

Yet somehow, once again, we hear many make broad generalizations implying we never updeclare. Even with a clear example clearly visible people will ignore the evidence.[/quote]

What? It has become a down declare? :lol1: What a joke, first off to get this out of the way, saying it's become a curbstomp is the same thing as it becoming a down declare. Secondly, saying 'you give up' does not warrant it becoming a curbstomp nor peace. That is extremely foolish of you to even think that.

Side point, If you are saying 'we don't take the game seriously,' then why the hell are you playing it, keep playing it and keep posting massive walls of text? I would have to say, you are getting pretty 'serious.'

[quote]
I think the point ADude is trying to make is except for ANS this was a downdeclare in every category. Now add in the fact that OP stated in the leaked logs that they knew a huge part of that ANS was navy and they planned to avoid fighting this NS and the numbers change considerably. They were correct, our large ANS was navy, take it out and this [b]was[/b] a downdeclare. Also, ADude is correct in days out of war - OP and TPC both had the same amount of time to build back and save WCs. All the same, we never complained, we fought for 7 days and expected peace could be gained in the usual way. Apparently what has been normal in the past should not be expected in the future, duly noted.[/quote]

I'd love to have a navy like you guys, it's really quite beneficial as I have been finding unfortunately. :(

[quote]I don't know what the future holds, it seems to me impossible to fight OP and do well without it turning into some ridiculous grudge match. We've been told this current war is due to a perceived intent to eliminate OP in our first war. We've been told it's because we're flag runners. We're being told it's because we laughed at you. These are just some of the reasons, there seems to be no end to "why" OP feels they have to stomp TPC.

In the end none of this really matters to us, it's just a game to be played for fun. We're not going to get our panties in a bunch over anything anyone does in a game. I've made my case for why wars like this don't help this game, I've tried to be civil and even participate in funny poetry. I don't need to understand why OP is intent on having a grudge with TPC and I have no idea why Synergy would want to continue this war and build a grudge as well. This really doesn't matter, I don't need to know why, and nobody owes us a reason. Do as you like, expect others to do the same - for every action their is an equal and opposite reaction.[/quote]

I suppose I could sympathize with saying how any good war with OP turns into a grudge match (we've had our fair share already :P) but that's mainly do to how much of OP's members are extremely vocal. Anything that usually goes down on the OWF turns into a !@#$fest. It's politics, its going to happen. Hell, Synergy (I suppose mainly myself) likes to turn things into grudge match as well.

Synergy is flag burning, simple as that. We are taking out large numbers of nations that have flag asipriations or the ability to flag run. TPC was easily 1 or both of them. (Soon to end up as both of them.)

[quote]
If there was one thing I'd like to see change it's the broad generalizations that ignore clear evidence and the repeated double standards I see applied over and over again. PS hasn't been at war in over 30 days and there's no backlash. When LE was out for over 30 days the whole issue was why wasn't TPC hitting them. When we were out for 30 days (as was OP) the issue was TPC were avoiding war. I guess the only solution is to have an active propaganda department out here on the OWF throwing out posts and acting much like the ethics police do. It'd be nice if the self appointed guardians of TE applied their ethics equally and fairly but that doesn't seem to be the case.

In the end I guess OP (and others) want TPC to be an evil that needs to be repeatedly called out, ridiculed, schemed against and any attempts to drive us from the game are justified. As Paul said their plan is to force us to collect in nuke anarchy, have our nations deleted from inactivity or self delete until next round.
[/quote]

Oh, trust me, I am well aware of PS not being in war. It seems like a grand opportunity for them to finally be able to hit LE as everyone else is in war. But that probably won't happen.

[/quote]

People come and go from TE, it happens. Is Politics a leading cause in decreasing membership of TE? Perhaps, but if they aren't serious enough for TE, then that's their problem, not mine to worry about. I can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink it.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321767941' post='2847343']
I didn't have the reasons or more then anything the means to attack TPC when I was Emperor of RE, most of the time TPC was holding very high ANS counts (looking back now it makes me laugh at how low "high" was) as well as nuke counts, [b]before the changes RE was never really a high tier or nuclear alliance, also take into account that at the time I took over we had about 100 members of dead weight to burn through its not like we could really could have done a lot going against an AA like TPC.[/b]

[/quote]

Are you saying you were a bad emperor? :o

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321824336' post='2847618']
I'm sure he'll find something to do soon...
[/quote]

o rly?

[/quote]

So, by being at war with TPC we are killing the game for "noobs"? Is TPC a bunch of "noobs" then in your opinion? I consider TPC to be one of the top AA's so I'm not really sure what you're getting at with that comment.

Good luck with your flag run, then. :)

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1321842226' post='2847728']
So, by being at war with TPC we are killing the game for "noobs"? Is TPC a bunch of "noobs" then in your opinion? I consider TPC to be one of the top AA's so I'm not really sure what you're getting at with that comment.

Good luck with your flag run, then. :)
[/quote]
i was trying to pick a fight but paul did not bite.

Just because "I" have the time to make some posts doesn't mean all our members have the time to war for 27 nights in a row. You can't take my activity level and apply it to all - see the error of your assumptions now Darth?

Based upon the comments of others I guess I'll have to add "has money" to the growing list of reasons this war is continuing. Let me see if I can explain something to you folks.

Lets use quakers as an example. This TPC nation is not even trying to fight back. As an avid hunter quakers in enjoying deer season which means time in the tree stand every dawn/dusk and long weekends at the camp - his limited leisure time is being spent on other activities. Do you think he cares that he has TE dollars left? LOL!

Now let's look at Les Poissons. Started a new job, has to be there bright and early and isn't going to be staying up late for 27 straight nights to click a few buttons. Should he risk losing his job because he has TE cash remaining? LOL!

Some of you folks have a distorted view IMO - it's a game, nothing more. Don't expect others to care as much as you do, don't expect others to keep up constant vigilance because [b]you[/b] think they [i]can[/i] or [i]should[/i].

I already told you to expect the number of turtles to grow, the above examples should help explain why. You obviously thought you could dictate 27 straight nights of blissful button clicking but you were wrong, this simply won't happen.

When you insist on continuing a war with higher numbers in every category and ignore peace requests with the stated intent of driving nations to delete or running them out of cash what do you call that Darth? I call it a curbstomp. The current numbers mean every new war declared is part of what [b]has become[/b] an overall down declare.

Oh, more thing for Owney. You fought Final 3 times in this war so far - all you can muster is a down declare on someone you know is afk and not fighting back? What the hell did you expect? Please, just stop.

Anyway, I have to go prep to take a sick relative to the city for Chemo and a check up, depending on how that goes I might be afk for awhile. If that happens go ahead and call me a turtle, it's not like I'm going to care. ;)

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1321851152' post='2847776']
Just because "I" have the time to make some posts doesn't mean all our members have the time to war for 27 nights in a row. You can't take my activity level and apply it to all - see the error of your assumptions now Darth?

Based upon the comments of others I guess I'll have to add "has money" to the growing list of reasons this war is continuing. Let me see if I can explain something to you folks.

Lets use quakers as an example. This TPC nation is not even trying to fight back. As an avid hunter quakers in enjoying deer season which means time in the tree stand every dawn/dusk and long weekends at the camp - his limited leisure time is being spent on other activities. Do you think he cares that he has TE dollars left? LOL!

Now let's look at Les Poissons. Started a new job, has to be there bright and early and isn't going to be staying up late for 27 straight nights to click a few buttons. Should he risk losing his job because he has TE cash remaining? LOL!

Some of you folks have a distorted view IMO - it's a game, nothing more. Don't expect others to care as much as you do, don't expect others to keep up constant vigilance because [b]you[/b] think they [i]can[/i] or [i]should[/i].

I already told you to expect the number of turtles to grow, the above examples should help explain why. You obviously thought you could dictate 27 straight nights of blissful button clicking but you were wrong, this simply won't happen.

When you insist on continuing a war with higher numbers in every category and ignore peace requests with the stated intent of driving nations to delete or running them out of cash what do you call that Darth? I call it a curbstomp. The current numbers mean every new war declared is part of what [b]has become[/b] an overall down declare.

Oh, more thing for Owney. You fought Final 3 times in this war so far - all you can muster is a down declare on someone you know is afk and not fighting back? What the hell did you expect? Please, just stop.

Anyway, I have to go prep to take a sick relative to the city for Chemo and a check up, depending on how that goes I might be afk for awhile. If that happens go ahead and call me a turtle, it's not like I'm going to care. ;)
[/quote]
Convenient excuses and in many cases and most likely truth in many others, but I bet for sure that if we agree to peace that many of those nations would spring to life.

Edited for grammer

Edited by paul711

Doesn't really have any bearing Paul, like I said few have the interest to go [b]27 days[/b] straight. You folks seem to keep missing that key point.

Anyway, nice to see PS now jumping in on TPC too. All part of the master plan Paul?

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1321851633' post='2847784']
Doesn't really have any bearing Paul, like I said few have the interest to go [b]27 days[/b] straight. You folks seem to keep missing that key point.

Anyway, nice to see PS now jumping in on TPC too. All part of the master plan Paul?
[/quote]
I had nothing to do with it and did not know any of PS' plans but it changes nothing this war continues.

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1321851633' post='2847784']

[/quote]

On the other hand, you guys do have full interest in rebuilding and hugging money for [b]27 days[/b] [i]straight[/i].

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321852615' post='2847814']
On the other hand, you guys do have full interest in rebuilding and hugging money for [b]27 days[/b] [i]straight[/i].
[/quote]

The point is Paul implies if we had peace some would come back to life. My response was that even if true this is irrelvant to my original point - few TPC are serious enough to fight for 27 days in a row.

Peace now does not mean 27 days of us rebuilding Con, come on, you know better than that.

Doesn't really matter now that PS jumped in too. Looks like the amount of turtles will go up and many will be left doing nothing for the rest of this round. ;)

Edited by Wired

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1321853305' post='2847842']
The point is Paul implies if we had peace some would come back to life. My response was that even if true this is irrelvant to my original point - few TPC are serious enough to fight for 27 days in a row.

Peace now does not mean 27 days of us rebuilding Con, come on, you know better than that.

Doesn't really matter now that PS jumped in too. Looks like the amount of turtles will go up and many will be left doing nothing for the rest of this round. ;)
[/quote]

Then quit. This is a war game. Deal with it.