A Joint Ordo Paradoxia / Synergy Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='Victor Von Doom' timestamp='1321684275' post='2846778']
You guys still going at it?
Starting to look like a serious grudge match going on here. :P
Don't be hatin' fellas.
Bad for the blood pressure. :blush:
[/quote]

Still going strong as it is the only option left for both of us and we ruin tpc flag running aspirations.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball is in your court OP, peace was put on the table 6 days ago and the outcome of this conflict rests with you and Synergy. Let's take a look at the current numbers:

TPC:
35 nations (17 still fighting back)
199,056 total NS
5687 ANS
139 nukes

OP + Synergy:
53 nations (50 still ready to fight)
326,49 total NS
6,153 ANS
327 nukes

We never complained about this declare, it looked like a good fight. When Confusion and his rogue showed up on Day 7 it was clear there was more at play here and at that point we'd all had a fun war so TPC opted to end this and move on, OP refused.

This was not portrayed as an "end of round war" in the original DOW, it would have been silly with 4 weeks left to go. Seven days into the war it was equally ridiculous to suggest 3 more weeks of war was the [b]only[/b] available option. Even now there is time to rebuild at least a bit for a few involved and have some war fun with others in the last 7 days. It's pretty clear there is no TPC nation threatening to win a flag, OP and Syn have all the intel they need to know this is true.

It's your move OP and Synergy, you decide if continuing this war for another 2 weeks is reasonable. It may seem like fun now but I've never thought curbstomps were good for the game - it drives people away and this game needs more players, not less.

I know one thing, you can expect lots of turtles, our members aren't serious enough to keep up 27 continuous nights of war. Some have already decided to take a break before the next round begins, few will be fighting back for much longer. I doubt any TPC will even try to wage war for another 2 weeks straight.

War with OP is like chocolate, always a fun treat. Eating chocolate for 32 days in total during a 90 day round would sicken anyone. :P

[i](Edit: Added actual nation count of those still fighting or ready to fight.)[/i]

Edited by Wired

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1321704282' post='2846889']
The ball is in your court OP, peace was put on the table 6 days ago and the outcome of this conflict rests with you and Synergy. Let's take a look at the current numbers:

TPC:
199,056 total NS
5687 ANS
139 nukes

OP + Synergy:
326,49 total NS
6,153 ANS
327 nukes

We never complained about this declare, it looked like a good fight. When Confusion and his rogue showed up on Day 7 it was clear there was more at play here and at that point we'd all had a fun war so TPC opted to end this and move on, OP refused.

This was not portrayed as an "end of round war" in the original DOW, it would have been silly with 4 weeks left to go. Seven days into the war it was equally ridiculous to suggest 3 more weeks of war was the [b]only[/b] available option. Even now there is time to rebuild at least a bit for a few involved and have some war fun with others in the last 7 days. It's pretty clear there is no TPC nation threatening to win a flag, OP and Syn have all the intel they need to know this is true.

It's your move OP and Synergy, you decide if continuing this war for another 2 weeks is reasonable. It may seem like fun now but I've never thought curbstomps were good for the game - it drives people away and this game needs more players, not less.

I know one thing, you can expect lots of turtles, our members aren't serious enough to keep up 27 continuous nights of war. Some have already decided to take a break before the next round begins, few will be fighting back for much longer. I doubt any TPC will even try to wage war for another 2 weeks straight.

War with OP is like chocolate, always a fun treat. Eating chocolate for 32 days in total during a 90 day round would sicken anyone. :P

[i](Edit: Added actual nation count of those still fighting or ready to fight.)[/i]
[/quote]

Long wars are boring and this one is no fun even to look at, that's true.

However, there are no rules or "laws", which would restrict the decisions of any government. Therefore, nothing will change unless TE alliances will create some sort of "United Nations" Council, which would work out some basic rules at least and would oblige the entire TE community to follow them.
I don't need to mention, that it's a lot of work to do such thing, even with majority accepting this way.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1321714624' post='2846924']
Long wars are boring and this one is no fun even to look at, that's true.

However, there are no rules or "laws", which would restrict the decisions of any government. Therefore, nothing will change unless TE alliances will create some sort of "United Nations" Council, which would work out some basic rules at least and would oblige the entire TE community to follow them.
I don't need to mention, that it's a lot of work to do such thing, even with majority accepting this way.
[/quote]

But.. I thought OP was supposed to be the TE Police :smug:

First of all no one in OP gov, and I am sure in Synergy gov, had anything to do with that rogue. You make that lone rogue seem so bad but E called him the worst rogue ever.

Secondly, we tried to end a feud with TPC last round with that cease fire. You laughed at us. Now we will end it the only other way we know how...war until the round ends. We know that almost every tpc nation has an enormous WC, so your quoted stats are misleading. TPC can grow in strength anytime it wishes.

Thirdly, hal was open to peace but KJ's replies display a sense of arrogance, even wired's chocolate remark has a degree of arrogance in it. TPC is not the beaten and broken AA it would have the TE community believe it is. Spend those WCs and fight.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1321720606' post='2846961']
[b]Thirdly, hal was open to peace but KJ's replies display a sense of arrogance,[/b] even wired's chocolate remark has a degree of arrogance in it. TPC is not the beaten and broken AA it would have the TE community believe it is. Spend those WCs and fight.
[/quote]

KingJames is the least arrogant person I have ever met, saying that his arrogance is [i][b]higher[/b][/i] then OP gov is absurd, aren't you guys the ones running around saying that you are one of the best? Even if that is true why shouldn't he? His AA has beaten an AA that you and your members call one of the best like a dog.

Also no, anyone who has a brain knows that TPC isn't out yet and that there is still more beatings to be handed down to you by them.

The ball is in your court OP, [b]peace was put on the table 6 days ago [/b]and the outcome of this conflict rests with you and Synergy. Let's take a look at the current numbers:

TPC:
199,056 total NS
5687 ANS
139 nukes

OP + Synergy:
326,49 total NS
6,153 ANS
327 nukes

It's your move OP and Synergy, you decide if continuing this war for another 2 weeks is reasonable. It may seem like fun now but I've never thought curbstomps were good for the game.

[/quote]

My understanding is that 6 days ago, KJ [b][i]offered[/i][/b] peace to OP and OP declined. However, as recent as 2 days ago, Hal sent this message to KJ....

[quote]To: King James XVIII From: Halushki Date: 11/16/2011 11:56:52 PM

Subject: RE: Hey

Message: Since we have not talked fact to face, I can only assume that you are indifferent to continuing, so we will continue, unless you are ASKING for peace.
[/quote]

And as far as I know, KJ has not replied.

As to your current stats, let's look at the starting stats taken from [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106513&view=findpost&p=2840924"]here[/url]:

TPC:
Total NS: 658,231
Average NS: 18,807
Nukes: 395

----------------------------------

OP & Synergy:
Total NS: 745,801
Average NS: 13,324.5
Nukes: 481

How can you possibly call this a down declare? How can you possibly call this a curb stomp? At the start of the war, not one person complained about it's validity. Why, at this point in time, are you?

TPC:
199,056 total NS
5687 ANS
139 nukes

OP + Synergy:
326,49 total NS
6,153 ANS
327 nukes

[/quote]

If there was more to this, I guarantee you guys would be having a feast, at the moment.

Then again, it isn't even thanksgiving yet, so I guess we'll see. :smug:

Edit: I hope you guys continue to get beaten down, even though I like you guys OOC- You completely deserve this. All of your wars are down declares, whether you accept it or not is beyond me.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321724020' post='2846984']
His AA [b]has beaten an AA [/b]that you and your members call one of the best like a dog.

[/quote]

Which AA would that be?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321724020' post='2846984']
KingJames is the least arrogant person I have ever met, saying that his arrogance is [i][b]higher[/b][/i] then OP gov is absurd, aren't you guys the ones running around saying that you are one of the best? Even if that is true why shouldn't he? His AA has beaten an AA that you and your members call one of the best like a dog.

Also no, anyone who has a brain knows that TPC isn't out yet and that there is still more beatings to be handed down to you by them.
[/quote]
That's it I am writing you a $50.00 ticket for trolling in a no troll zone. :)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1321725032' post='2846991']

TPC:
Total NS: [b]658,231[/b]
Average NS: 18,807
Nukes: [b]395[/b]

----------------------------------

OP & Synergy:
Total NS:[b] 745,801[/b]
Average NS: 13,324.5
Nukes: [b]481 [/b]

[i]How can you possibly call this a down declare? [/i]
[/quote]

How, oh how can we call this a down declare, the valiant forces of OP [i]never[/i] do such a thing as that, along with their partners in "crime" Synergy who are held in high regard for their ever so tough target selections, how do we honestly call this a down declare?

[spoiler][/sarcasm][/spoiler]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1321726629' post='2847005']
Many of your nations are sitting on enormous WCs so attempts at spinning this into a curbstomp is laughable and we don't buy it and hope others don't buy it either.
[/quote]

Are you saying that OP is not? You had the same amount of time to rebuild as they did.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321727508' post='2847011']
How, oh how can we call this a down declare, the valiant forces of OP [i]never[/i] do such a thing as that, along with their partners in "crime" Synergy who are held in high regard for their ever so tough target selections, how do we honestly call this a down declare?
[/quote]

Come on, ADude. Get real.

So now we ignore ANS? Cherry season is not until next summer.

Here are some stats that were not posted....

NS range - TPC OP/Syn
30k NS + - 8 - 1
20k to 30k - 12 - 8
10k to 20k - 4 - 25
5k to 10k - 4 - 15
less than 5k -10 - 9

Note: over 20k NS at the start of the war....

TPC - 20
OP/Syn - 9

More than half of TPC's nations were over 20k NS while only 15% of OP/Syn were.

And ADude, may I suggest that you re-read this thread. The consensus was that our DoW was fair and even an up declare. I smell an attempt at history revision. :rolleyes:

Or is the new norm going to be that the outcome determines if the DoW was an up declare or a down declare?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321725101' post='2846993']All of your wars are down declares, whether you accept it or not is beyond me.[/quote]
I do have to agree with this.

Please don't make me name wars, I can do so round by round going back a long way.
I really shouldn't have to. I've fought in many of them, and on BOTH sides.

Please note: I'm not saying TPC can't fight an up-declare. TPC is a very well run alliance and there are certain things they do better than any alliance in all CN, much less TE. Imho, truth. You guys have lots of activity, experience, skills, the list goes on and on. I know many members of TPC. I know how good they were when I was there, and they have only gotten better as the rounds have piled up.

I'm sayin' that most usually, y'all DON'T fight up-declares. You fight down.
You really never have, even when I was there, and I left before I could change that culture.

Adude is of course probably arguing for TPC since RE and TPC seem to never war. Even when they are by far the best match-up for each other, no matter what, and you can bet the family fortune on that one. It's the longest running functioning NAP by far in TE history. This is also a huge difference between RE and TPC. RE has gotten good enough they updeclare more often than not these days.

Even though I think TPC are both the better fighters and better builders?
RE fights tougher wars and I think we have Stelios to thank for that.

[size="1"](In spite of Adude lol)[/size]

Edit: BTW did G6 or ANON ever fight TPC? If not, that's the second longest NAP in TE, probably again by far. Anyone who knows anything about TE history knows for an iron-clad, steel-shod fact that dogbite was NEVER going to fight TPC - so g6 was never going to. Despite recent wars between ANON and RE, the TPC/RE/G6/ANON bloc (tho perhaps not on epaper, it was FUNCTIONING as a bloc) was the driving factor in TE politics for many recent rounds. Heck, they put OP and LE on the same side at times, and prior to it, those two hated each other lol.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1321728615' post='2847016']
Come on, ADude. Get real.

So now we ignore ANS? Cherry season is not until next summer.

Here are some stats that were not posted....

NS range - TPC OP/Syn
30k NS + - 8 - 1
20k to 30k - 12 - 8
10k to 20k - 4 - 25
5k to 10k - 4 - 15
less than 5k -10 - 9

Note: over 20k NS at the start of the war....

TPC - 20
OP/Syn - 9

More than half of TPC's nations were over 20k NS while only 15% of OP/Syn were.

And ADude, may I suggest that you re-read this thread. The consensus was that our DoW was fair and even an up declare. I smell an attempt at history revision. :rolleyes:

Or is the new norm going to be that the outcome determines if the DoW was an up declare or a down declare?
[/quote]
I'm sure you were able to cover those 20k+ nations were covered decently, with TPC's complete lack of SDI it isn't like it would have been hard to spread those nukes around. Even with the ANS advantage you cannot ignore the fact that you had 100 more nukes while holding 20+ SDI's to TPC's 3, after a few days that number should have come down by quite a bit.

To be honest Thomas you should know by now that I couldn't give two !@#$% about what the TE community consensus is on a subject.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321733516' post='2847041']

Please don't make me name wars, I can do so round by round going back a long way.

Please note: I'm not saying TPC can't fight an up-declare. TPC is a very well run alliance and there are certain things they do better than any alliance in all CN, much less TE. Imho, truth. You guys have lots of activity, experience, skills, the list goes on and on. I know many members of TPC. I know how good they were when I was there, and they have only gotten better as the rounds have piled up.

You really never have, even when I was there, and I left before I could change that culture.

Adude is of course probably arguing for TPC since RE and TPC seem to never war. Even when they are by far the best match-up for each other, no matter what, and you can bet the family fortune on that one. It's the longest running functioning NAP by far in TE history. This is also a huge difference between RE and TPC. RE has gotten good enough they updeclare more often than not these days.

Edit: BTW did G6 or ANON ever fight TPC? If not, that's the second longest NAP in TE, probably again by far. Anyone who knows anything about TE history knows for an iron-clad, steel-shod fact that dogbite was NEVER going to fight TPC - so g6 was never going to. Despite recent wars between ANON and RE, the TPC/RE/G6/ANON bloc (tho perhaps not on epaper, it was FUNCTIONING as a bloc) was the driving factor in TE politics for many recent rounds. Heck, they put OP and LE on the same side at times, and prior to it, those two hated each other lol.
[/quote]

But I killed G-6, and we are working on Anon :D I am in no blocs.. that is all

[/quote]

Remember our 3 week war clash? Remember how RE attacked tW, WAPA, MCXA AND TFK. Remember how there was 40K difference in the NS leaning towards RE? Remember how much of a !@#$ fit you threw about it? Remember how that was probably our only advantage in that war? [i][u]How is 100 !@#$@#$ K of NS and 100 more nukes not a down declare??

[/u][/i]

(In spite of Adude lol)
[/quote]

You know nothing about how we have operated in the last few rounds obliviously, thats OK though you go ahead and sit in your shell of a !@#$%* alliance and throw whatever you like.

EDIT* alliance name

Edited by ADude

[/quote]

To add on to this, PS-TPC is actually the longest standing NAP :P