A Joint Ordo Paradoxia / Synergy Announcement

the wompus

I definitely don't like the being able to sell off your land down below 250 to keep you from being naval attacked.

What's next?
Being able to destroy all of your nukes so that you can't be nuked?

Bahh!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1320885204' post='2842425']
*Wall of garbage and some decent points*
[/quote]

I wanted to point out two specific things because I really don't have an hour to sit here and respond to your massive wall of text.

[quote]And once again, where was Synergy at this point? Dragged into war by TFK on Day 20 after sitting on their asses 3 weeks into the round. Darth, you have the audacity to claim TPC was avoiding war when we were looking for our second war while you did nothing until being forced into your first war?? Wow, just...wow.[/quote]

1.) The Flying Kiwis PRE-EMPTED us an hour and a half before we went in to go attack them and Cats Eye. I know we weren't doing oh too much in the beginning of the round, hell, I didn't even start building my nation until day 12. And the reason why was because I was so busy with RL and noticed that people were going to war already, I said "!@#$, we need to get a move on here, we are already behind." This claim is utter garbage.

[quote]One last thing. It's day 66. Synergy was dragged into war on day 20. Since then both OP and TPC tried to engage you on Day 43 but we failed. Finally, on Day 63 OP lead you into your second war. Considering Syn had far fewer days at war in this round than TPC one would assume you've had a better chance at building, saving WCs, adding key wonders and you should have been ready to kick ass on the battle field. [/quote]

2.) Wrong again. Since you got out of your war with OP originally, all you did with war was a massive tech raid on Synergy. The reason why was because WE NEVER ATTACKED BACK. I lost almost 500 infras in that blitz and was anarchied, You guys got away with limited, maybe even 0 damage. Afterwards, you still sat on your asses not looking for war. !@#$%^&*, if you're going to prove a point, at least get [i]some[/i] facts straight, preferably all of them. We left our TFK war with crappy warchests, we spent too much on it, so we got screwed over compared to TPC who horded all of their money from the first conflict, went into an easy OP war and then sat on their asses for 30 days, including a massive tech raid on Synergy.

Nice to know that TPC knew we going in on them. It was fairly obvious too that it was going to be a difficult battle to even win and that was what? Day 58? Great to know you were planning on hitting us earlier too, so you could win and not risk losing. :)

Oh btw, its not Xbox, it's called Accounting tyvm.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1321114527' post='2843739']
I wanted to point out two specific things because [s]I really don't have an hour to sit here and respond to your massive wall of text[/s] I don't want to try and can only squeeze out two small turds right now.
[/quote]

I'll give you less to work on. ;)

From my post - [i][b]Don't for one second suggest we didn't try to find a war for over 30 days, that simply isn't true." [/b] [/i]

You saying we sat on our asses for 30 days and didn't look for war is pretty foolish when we tried hitting you and two other AAs within those 30 days.

With regards to the rest of your post you acknowledge you didn't do anything for the first few weeks while many other AAs had their first wars in the bag - LE, OP, Anon, SUN, Fark, WAPA, TPC, tW, DF, Black, RE, PS and RD. Once again, TPC and OP were into their second war while you were fighting your first and when you do the math [b]Syn had half as many days in war[/b] as TPC or OP did [b]before[/b] the fubared double [b]partial[/b] blitz on you.

All wars hurt your economy and slow growth - they hurt when you prep for war, when you fight wars and again as you recover. When you factor in [b]our actual days in war[/b] and then add in the [b]prep and recovery[/b] it's clear both TPC and OP had much more growth restriction in the first 60 days than Syn did. It is also clear that in our current war both TPC and OP are better prepared for war.

As Wes pointed out earlier in the thread it's pretty much a known fact Syn is not a top builder or a top war machine, that's not an issue I would normally call into play - I try not to judge others. However, when you slam TPC's efforts expect your performance to be scrutinized and when found to be lacking your judgmental behavior and propaganda will get addressed. My comments were directed at [b]you[/b] because [b]you[/b] were the one making the posts - [b]you[/b] slammed TPC. I have no reason to think other Syn feel as you do, I certainly don't see them acting as you are.

[list]

[*]Darth - [i]"Too much standing around and not doing anything this round"[/i]
[*]Darth - [i]"TPC sat on there asses for 30 days after coming off an easy war with OP"[/i]
[*]Darth - [i]"hitting a bunch of newbie micros and tW"[/i]
[*]Darth - [i]"What an embarrassment and how even more obvious can Flag running be?"[/i]
[*]Darth - [i]"I don't respect people very well when they are spouting !@#$%^&*"[/i]
[*]Darth - [i]"we don't turtle the entire round like you do"[/i]
[/list]

Didn't you also make some criticism earlier about how someone represented their AA? Was there really any need of you slamming our AA with your posts when no one even provoked you? In fact, King James went out of his way to avoid engaging your BS but you just wouldn't stop. I replied to address many issues, including your posts.

It's a fun war Darth, enjoy it. There's no need for this crap. Now go spend that WC and make some declares so we can beat on each other some more. :P

Edit to add: You should really never refer to [b]any[/b] OP war as "easy" Darth, that's not how they roll. Props to all OP and Syn for a fun war so far. B-)

Edited by Wired

The initial blitz night wars have expired but since we are all having so much fun and since TPC has not asked us for peace, the war shall continue. Buckle up guys we have a few more weeks left in the round. Good luck to all and good fight thus far.

Fine upstanding alliances like Synergy, hiding nations until they can come in and lock people into nuclear anarchy?

[url]http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000674[/url]

So it ain't so, [s]Joe[/s] Wes.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1321150400' post='2843960']
Fine upstanding alliances like Synergy, hiding nations until they can come in and lock people into nuclear anarchy?

[url]http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000674[/url]

So it ain't so, [s]Joe[/s] Wes.
[/quote]

It ain't so. There's a whole feast, I'm just waiting till' thanksgiving.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1321155170' post='2843991']
And the coordination is a total coincidence, I'm sure.

[img]http://oi42.tinypic.com/143ztv.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

All I said was it ain't so. Note: I'm not Wes

However, if you want coordination, that's what you'll get, and nothing less. Just wait till' thanksgiving.

Thanks & Much Love,

Con.

Fake Edit: I also promise coordination next round when I'm actively playing.

Edit: y u mad, doe?

Edited by Confusion

o/ War

Just a quick update--Dogbite has come home to TPC. It is with great pride that we welcome him back.

As noted in his bio, he will remain [u][b]out[/b][/u] of this current war unless he is attacked.

I'm pretty sure he is not flag running. :P

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1321167194' post='2844040']
o/ War

Just a quick update--Dogbite has come home to TPC. It is with great pride that we welcome him back.

As noted in his bio, he will remain [u][b]out[/b][/u] of this current war unless he is attacked.

I'm pretty sure he is not flag running. :P
[/quote]
Hooray :(

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1320645819' post='2840931']
These are the ones I grabbed at 11:53 Game time.

TPC: 36 | 652,967 | 18,138 | 395
OP/Synergy: 55 | 761,874 | 13,853 | 481

Individual

OP: 35 507,394 14,497 364
Synergy: 20 254,480 12,724 117
[/quote]

TPC 36 [color=green](+1)[/color] | 323,551 [color=red](-329,416)[/color] | 8,988 [color=red](-9,150)[/color] | 179 [color=red](-216)[/color]
OP/Synergy: 53 [color=red](-2)[/color] | 343,321 [color=red](-418,553)[/color] | 6,477 [color=red](-7,376)[/color] | 383 [color=red](-98)[/color]

Individual
OP: 34 [color=red](-1)[/color] | 229,994 [color=red](-227,400)[/color] | 6,765 [color=red](-7,732)[/color] | 307 [color=red](-57)[/color]
Synergy: 19 [color=red](-1)[/color] | 113,327 [color=red](-141,153)[/color] | 5,965 [color=red](-6,759)[/color] | 76 [color=red](-41)[/color]

the nuke difference tells of the difference in SDIs

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1321312356' post='2844734']
TPC 36 [color=green](+1)[/color] | 323,551 [color=red](-329,416)[/color] | 8,988 [color=red](-9,150)[/color] | 179 [color=red](-216)[/color]
OP/Synergy: 53 [color=red](-2)[/color] | 343,321 [color=red](-418,553)[/color] | 6,477 [color=red](-7,376)[/color] | 383 [color=red](-98)[/color]

Individual
OP: 34 [color=red](-1)[/color] | 229,994 [color=red](-227,400)[/color] | 6,765 [color=red](-7,732)[/color] | 307 [color=red](-57)[/color]
Synergy: 19 [color=red](-1)[/color] | 113,327 [color=red](-141,153)[/color] | 5,965 [color=red](-6,759)[/color] | 76 [color=red](-41)[/color]

the nuke difference tells of the difference in SDIs
[/quote]
List the 2 disserters, they will ne hit. We die fighting or just die but one should fight for their AA.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1321314420' post='2844750']
List the 2 disserters, they will ne hit. We die fighting or just die but one should fight for their AA.
[/quote.]

The one OP nation loss was a 25 day inactive.

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

[url]http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000226[/url]

PS: Note that I ninja-spied -two- nukes off that rogue in between purchase and launch, just to guarantee I could get out of anarchy and DOW on people. Don't waste my efforts. :(

PPS: This message does not apply to Corpse, who gets a gold star for aggressive warfighting.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1321405638' post='2845272']
(Oh, technically two DOWs. I didn't have to sell anything to hit Wes, though...)

And yeah, totally.
[/quote]
Lol I am always looking for some fun, sell a little more I the slots open. :)