And now, for something completely different...

We, the loveable scamps at \m/, wish to declare war on the Ponies. Our Caseus Belli is simple.

1.) The innocence of this alliance is sickening, even for me.
2.) Innocence is made to be taken advantage of.
3.) Quite possibly this is the Worst Alliance Ever.

Also, by proxy we win. Surrender terms are to be sent shortly.

Signed -

\m/ Goddess and Her Mighty Empress: ObsidianSkies

Edited by ObsidianSkies

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1313218246' post='2779390']
i said no oats

last warning
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/ponydeath.png/][IMG]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6138/ponydeath.th.png[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]
Okay! Okay! SIX buckets and TWO bushels!

[quote name='Ikariuga' timestamp='1313218684' post='2779408']
Doc Scratch poster? this place is better than i thought
[/quote]
I portrayed myself as Spike until the moment of your arrival, at which point I donned a more appropriate image.

Of course, I knew this would happen. The seeds to grant this change were planted long ago, before any really realized what was happening. It had to happen, for this form is necessary to bring back [color=purple][b]my liege[/b][/color].

[b][color=white]I introduced HeroofTime to ponies.[/color][/b]

[quote name='Ventus' timestamp='1313218646' post='2779405']
I'm a U.S. Marine and I approve this alliance
[/quote]
Thank you for you approval, Ventus! And thank you for your service :).

I know! Why don't we alliance members introduce ourselves? I think that would be a great way to really share how appreciative we are of the fond welcome you have all provided us!

I'm Moony and it is a pleasure to meet you... why, though I might not know you personally just yet, I think we can be very good friends! I'm somewhat of a CyberNations veteran, though I won't talk much about that! The community here has always been wonderful, if misunderstood! I'll be helping lots with the alliance in the future, and maybe helping with some of our foreign relations and PR as well!

If you have any questions about our alliance, what we stand for, or even what kind of tea we enjoy the most, I'd love to be of assistance!

I can't wait to get back out into the world of CyberNations and share what we have to offer with you. I would beg that you do not judge us so quickly! I think you'll find that we're more than just a peculiar sect of individuals with an even more peculiar passion for a children's TV show! We are an authentic, friendly and cordial group of diverse and loving individuals. And you know, I think the same can be said of you! There's a lot we can learn from you and there's so much we can gain from each other. It's going to a lot of fun :).

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1313218969' post='2779422']
I portrayed myself as Spike until the moment of your arrival, at which point I donned a more appropriate image.

Of course, I knew this would happen. The seeds to grant this change were planted long ago, before any really realized what was happening. It had to happen, for this form is necessary to bring back [color=purple][b]my liege[/b][/color].

[b][color=white]I introduced HeroofTime to ponies.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Then I guess that my arrival brought some acceptable improvement to the site, I think this is a good way to start a new experience knowing that there are some reasonable users of this game, also would like to thank you for your support

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1313219183' post='2779428']
The involuntary smile and laughter caused by this announcement worries me. It's like they're utilizing some unique form of adorable pony mind control. IT'S WORKING! THEY'RE WINNING!
[/quote]
:)

I'd like to think that this means we're both winning ♥

Edited by Moony

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1313219183' post='2779428']
The involuntary smile and laughter caused by this announcement worries me. It's like they're utilizing some unique form of adorable pony mind control. IT'S WORKING! THEY'RE WINNING!
[/quote]
I have felt that exact same feeling for and hour or so.

Actually, given your behavior in this thread, I don't think you people should be the spokespeople for ponies. The characters on that show are so well behaved and mature.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SFLK1.jpg[/IMG]

You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

IC: It is the firm belief of the Dresdanian High Command that this Alliance does not belong.

OOC: This Alliance Theme needs some .45 caliber headache medicine. Seriously, can we at least [i]try[/i] to move towards making this game somewhat more realistic? The joke Announcements have been cut back, and this has been great. But this? This is loony. Really; it's not funny. It's stupid. It doesn't belong. That's my opinion at least.

[quote name='Ikariuga' timestamp='1313219284' post='2779430']
Then I guess that my arrival brought some acceptable improvement to the site, I think this is a good way to start a new experience knowing that there are some reasonable users of this game, also would like to thank you for your support
[/quote]

Do not mistake the advance of my own agenda for an endorsement of your organization. You are but another piece playing its part in [b]the vast conspiracy[/b].

I would hate you, but my allotted time for conversing with jabronies is now expired. Good night.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1313219620' post='2779438']
IC: It is the firm belief of the Dresdanian High Command that this Alliance does not belong.

OOC: This Alliance Theme needs some .45 caliber headache medicine. Seriously, can we at least [i]try[/i] to move towards making this game somewhat more realistic? The joke Announcements have been cut back, and this has been great. But this? This is loony. Really; it's not funny. It's stupid. It doesn't belong. That's my opinion at least.
[/quote]
OOC: to be blunt, you'd prefer our community dying over a method of actually getting more nations, more trades, more tech sellers, more participants on the forums, you know, maybe at least slightly closer to when we could get over a [i]thousand[/i] members on the forum at any given time?
IC: I call rainbow dash btw, none of you can compete with me for that personality.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1313219819' post='2779441']
OOC: to be blunt, you'd prefer our community dying over a method of actually getting more nations, more trades, more tech sellers, more participants on the forums, you know, maybe at least slightly closer to when we could get over a [i]thousand[/i] members on the forum at any given time?
IC: I call rainbow dash btw, none of you can compete with me for that personality.
[/quote]
OOC: This game was fun when there was around 2,000 people in it in all. Why? Because it was more realistic. There were clear-cut ideological lines drawn in the sand. There was no political treaty cluster$%&@. The game was fun. So yes, I'd love to see this game come close to dying out.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1313219732' post='2779440']
Do not mistake the advance of my own agenda for an endorsement of your organization. You are but another piece playing its part in [b]the vast conspiracy[/b].

I would hate you, but my allotted time for conversing with jabronies is now expired. Good night.
[/quote]

I love you too bro, rest well