NTA Noise

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1313159296' post='2778561']
Worked for Non Grata's Secretary of Defense, I don't see why Methrage [i]wouldn't[/i] think he could just spy on NG and walk away, NG spies on people and just walks away.
[/quote]

Oh, he walked away? I could have sworn something happened to him....something kind of similar to what Methrage is experiencing, sans being kicked out of an alliance. Of course, it's a bit hard to be kicked out of an alliance when you're not in one. ^_^

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked for Non Grata's Secretary of Defense, I don't see why Methrage [i]wouldn't[/i] think he could just spy on NG and walk away, NG spies on people and just walks away.
[/quote]

We didn't just walk away though. We actually went to FARK and made sure it was solved. Methrage on the other hand didn't apologize to us but worse, flaunted on the OWF about him being a big boy.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1313160624' post='2778573']
Oh, he walked away? I could have sworn something happened to him....something kind of similar to what Methrage is experiencing, sans being kicked out of an alliance. Of course, it's a bit hard to be kicked out of an alliance when you're not in one. ^_^
[/quote]
Ohhhh, I see what you mean: When Non Grata government spy on people it's a question of individuals. When Methrage spies on someone it's a question of alliances. Thanks for your help.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1313160975' post='2778578']
Ohhhh, I see what you mean: When Non Grata government spy on people it's a question of individuals. When Methrage spies on someone it's a question of alliances. Thanks for your help.
[/quote]

I trusted that you would be able to decipher the simple English that I used more accurately. When Non Grata government spies on someone without authorization (read: more than one member in their government is involved in the decision-making process), then yes...member is apparently expelled and left to his own devices. When Methrage decides to spy on someone from his Kerberos Nexus/Nutzach Tetragramarian Failure/whatever overly-verbose and pointlessly named alliance he comes up with next, there's no government but himself to govern his actions. He pays for his own actions because there's no one around to keep him in check ON AN ALLIANCE LEVEL. You're welcome for the help....if you're encountering further confusion, feel free to PM me.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313117146' post='2778255']
War Reports
[/quote]

I'm interested in seeing Nicholai's.

You're not in a defensible position here, Methrage. You spied on NG and now you and Nicholai are facing the consequences. The initial NGer that retaliated having peaced out changes nothing.

[/quote]

Are you purposely ignoring the fact that Non Grata approached FARK with the situation and once FARK decided nothing more needed to be done, we demoted that particular Minister of Defense?

We took action as we saw fit. Sorry if you wanted FARK to escalate the situation or have us kick Fear- out, but how we handled the internal situation was our choice.

Methrage can easily take our example and demote himself.

Regardless, nooks are flying now. Grab your popcorn and shut up.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1313161574' post='2778584']
nippy, you sound mad. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UZ03t.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

I am.

(OOC: I have to work 12 bloody hours today and miss FCN v. Hannover :mad: )

To: Methrage From: Wemedge Date: 8/17/2011 12:00:49 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Wemedge. You lost 328 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 582 soldiers and 223 tanks. Their forces razed 15.418 miles of your land, stole 2.393 technology, and destroyed 21.817 infrastructure. [b]Their forces looted $0.02 from you[/b] and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Edited by Wemedge

[quote name='Wemedge' timestamp='1313558087' post='2782677']
To: Methrage From: Wemedge Date: 8/17/2011 12:00:49 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Wemedge. You lost 328 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 582 soldiers and 223 tanks. Their forces razed 15.418 miles of your land, stole 2.393 technology, and destroyed 21.817 infrastructure. [b]Their forces looted $0.02 from you[/b] and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]

To: Lord Shua From: Methrage Date: 8/17/2011 1:11:21 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Methrage. You lost 2,571 soldiers and 80 tanks. You killed 1,714 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 76.193 miles of your land, stole 5.080 technology, and destroyed 20.318 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Gordong From: Methrage Date: 8/17/2011 1:07:50 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Methrage. You lost 2,792 soldiers and 230 tanks. You killed 2,522 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 9.987 miles of your land, stole 5.039 technology, and destroyed 20.158 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Gordong From: Methrage Date: 8/17/2011 1:07:59 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Methrage. You lost 153 soldiers and 89 tanks. You killed 102 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 9.594 miles of your land, stole 5.045 technology, and destroyed 20.178 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Your boys are supplying enough cash to keep the nuclear war machine running, despite being nuked daily itself.

Edit: Also worthy of this mention, this war has brought me over 5 million casualties,
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 1,730,928 Attacking + 3,467,376 Defending = 5,198,304 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #93 of 17,244 Nations (0.54%)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313562084' post='2782697']
Edit: Also worthy of this mention, this war has brought me over 5 million casualties,
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 1,730,928 Attacking + 3,467,376 Defending = 5,198,304 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #93 of 17,244 Nations (0.54%)
[/quote]

Brought some other things also ;)

[quote name='naabgamer' timestamp='1313598741' post='2782831']
Brought some other things also ;)
[/quote]

Yes it has,

[quote]To: naabgamer From: Methrage Date: 8/18/2011 4:10:19 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Methrage. You lost 19601 soldiers, 206 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 152.502 miles of land, 50.834 technology, 152.502 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]

I hope you have enjoyed it as much as me. :)

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1313160975' post='2778578']
[/quote]

Wow, you are really grasping at straws here. Methrage is not an alliance, and he is crying out for attention here basking in his apparent glory for some nation not wanting to get nuked. Why would you even bother attempting to compare a lonely, attention-whore of a nation and NG's situation with FARK? They are not even remotely similar in any way.

[quote name='phillip110' timestamp='1313757627' post='2784526']
Wow, you are really grasping at straws here. Methrage is not an alliance, and he is crying out for attention here basking in his apparent glory for some nation not wanting to get nuked. Why would you even bother attempting to compare a lonely, attention-whore of a nation and NG's situation with FARK? They are not even remotely similar in any way.
[/quote]
Why would anyone care to consider your lowly opinion of the situation, when Schattenmann presents his so much better in less words than your rant before you began?

Also who's the one grasping for straws here when you're throwing your subjective opinion of the situation around as if it were related to reality?

[quote name='phillip110' timestamp='1313757627' post='2784526']
Methrage is not an alliance, [/quote]
I read the whole post but I pretty much zoned-out here. http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Netzach%20Tetragrammaton%20Ascension

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313760122' post='2784539']
Why would anyone care to consider your lowly opinion of the situation, when Schattenmann presents his so much better in less words than your rant before you began?

Also who's the one grasping for straws here when you're throwing your subjective opinion of the situation around as if it were related to reality?[/quote]

Dude, in the past I've expressed a great deal of sympathy for you when you were getting bullied.

But please, let's be honest. With your wonder and improvement set, a trained monkey could win wars against "normal" nations in your NS range. Why are you here bragging about it?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1313772841' post='2784592']
Dude, in the past I've expressed a great deal of sympathy for you when you were getting bullied.

But please, let's be honest. With your wonder and improvement set, a trained monkey could win wars against "normal" nations in your NS range. Why are you here bragging about it?
[/quote]
cuz it makes him feel cool and important

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1313772841' post='2784592']

[/quote]
I kind of wish he'd cut it out and rejoin society, but I also think it's sort of fun to watch these toughguy raiders come up against Methrage. It's morons that brag and chest-thump about casualties and victories gained from ignorant/unprepared nations vs. a guy that brags about victories over nations his own outclasses. Win-win for the audience.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1313760365' post='2784540']
I read the whole post but I pretty much zoned-out here. http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Netzach%20Tetragrammaton%20Ascension
[/quote]
Does that look a lot like multis to anyone else?

Whats going to be fun this war, Penkala is now in war declaration range after he's already nuked my alliance mate who has no nukes earlier as I was fighting others. Once I'm out of nuclear anarchy, Penkala will get his turn unless he jumps into peace mode.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313776326' post='2784613']
Whats going to be fun this war, Penkala is now in war declaration range after he's already nuked my alliance mate who has no nukes earlier as I was fighting others. Once I'm out of nuclear anarchy, Penkala will get his turn unless he jumps into peace mode.
[/quote]

If you attack us again, we will not be so forgiving next time.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1313776804' post='2784616']
If you attack us again, we will not be so forgiving next time.
[/quote]
You guys attacked me, but if there aren't going to be more attacks from Non Grata and you guys consider the war closed, I guess penkala isn't worthy of attacking anyways.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313777233' post='2784619']
You guys attacked me, but if there aren't going to be more attacks from Non Grata and you guys consider the war closed, I guess penkala isn't worthy of attacking anyways.
[/quote]

I await your next arrival. :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313777233' post='2784619']
[/quote]

Yeah we attacked you after you attacked us after you attacked us after we attack you for spying on us. Makes sense right?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1313777498' post='2784621']
Yeah we attacked you after you attacked us after you attacked us after we attack you for spying on us. Makes sense right?
[/quote]
The spy op wasn't an attack, just like Non Grata's Spy Op wasn't an attack on Fark. You guys chose to attack me for doing something that wasn't an attack (spy op), but everything that happened from that point on made perfect sense.