NTA Noise

[center][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/ntaflag3.jpg[/img]

We've recently concluded our war with Non Grata, with peace given and defeat admitted from the former enemy.

To: Methrage From: Gordong Date: 8/9/2011 12:45:04 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Gordong for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Methrage From: Gordong Date: 8/9/2011 12:45:40 PM

Subject: War

Peace out.

After one last round of failed attacks, the victor was clear before any nukes were used and peace was concluded.

Nuclear War was just barely prevented, due to him realizing who won before anyone needed to use nukes.

I trust that Non Grata considers the issue resolved with their attacking nation having had his shot, then admitting defeat.[/center]

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312939836' post='2776294']
You felt like spying him, so I guess he felt like declaring on you. Seems simple to me.
[/quote]
Yeah, it was a fun warm up as well. Although now I'm announcing white peace was reached.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1312941298' post='2776324']
So basically, the guy wanted to hit you but didn't want to get nuked and you let him go.
[/quote]
With Ground attacks it had already clearly been established who would win, his NS went below mine and mine above his. I could of slapped him with a nuke before letting him go, but I figured I'll let him go because I did that intel OP.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1312942038' post='2776330']
Where, amid this white peace, did NG or the individual combatant admit defeat?
[/quote]
[quote]To: Methrage From: Gordong Date: 8/9/2011 12:45:40 PM

Subject: War

Peace out.[/quote]

He says that I win.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1312950544' post='2776450']
To Methrage: Unless your war fighting skills have drastically improved over the last year, you have no business gloating. You know it. I know it. And you know that I know it.

Now go away.
[/quote]
Considering we're within range of each other, do you want to have a duel to see how you fare?

If you think there is any meaning to your words, go ahead and declare on me know and lets see who wins.