Forte Merger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Through POTs Charter, when the emperor becomes absent or missing or resigns, the speaker of the house becomes emperor. We had no speaker of the house and Bluebirdmatt never resigned. He said he would be inactive for a while due to exams and it seems he went a little too inactive. He is still technically emperor. And President Harris failed to post on OWF that he selfproclaimed himself emperor. Only POT members knew and a couple people here and there who were good friends with POT.

Hey let's spam our AA with messages about POT merging into you. You're cool.

P.S. You know President Harry has as much authority to claim to be leader of POT as I do, and it doesn't help when the real leader of POT says the merger isn't legit. We don't appreciate you poaching our AA.

EDIT:

[quote name='Wingedwolfmgless' timestamp='1311182254' post='2759859']
Through POTs Charter, when the emperor becomes absent or missing or resigns, the speaker of the house becomes emperor. We had no speaker of the house and Bluebirdmatt never resigned. He said he would be inactive for a while due to exams and it seems he went a little too inactive. He is still technically emperor. And President Harris failed to post on OWF that he selfproclaimed himself emperor. Only POT members knew and a couple people here and there who were good friends with POT.
[/quote]

I doubt POT members even knew seeing as their boards didn't have any posts on them for weeks until President Harry suddenly came on and said POT was merging into Forte.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311182536' post='2759864']
Hey let's spam our AA with messages about POT merging into you. You're cool.

P.S. You know President Harry has as much authority to claim to be leader of POT as I do, and it doesn't help when the real leader of POT says the merger isn't legit. We don't appreciate you poaching our AA.

EDIT:

I doubt POT members even knew seeing as their boards didn't have any posts on them for weeks until President Harry suddenly came on and said POT was merging into Forte.
[/quote]

Contrary to my colleague here I do appreciate the spam, as it enables us to return the favor.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1311157659' post='2759750']
Those are some nice POT nations you have there.

I'll take 5.

Tetris also recognises Bloodfury as Viceroy of Forte.
[/quote]

Now that I have official foreign support, I will make this announcement here.

[center][img]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/sGpMikeFaz/ForteFlag1-1.jpg[/img][/center]

As the Official Viceroy in charge of Forte, I hear by drop the Protectorate with RIA without informing them because that is the Forte way, and also disband Forte. Happy Hunting.

Signed,

BloodFury Viceroy of Forte

Yes it is. We messaged POT nations telling them they had merged into Tetris, which is correct. However, you then decided to message Tetris members (Including myself btw, nice going) saying that POT had actually merged into Forte.Then you came into our channel, waving your protectors name about and saying we should "Prepare to be crushed."

Nice going RIA, you're onto a group of winners here.

I never said that... and i messaged like 7 people in your alliance saying if they were former pot members then pot merged to forte not tetris...

i never said anything about RIA...

I never poached... Tetris though poached every single member of forte

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311204491' post='2760008']
I never said that... and i messaged like 7 people in your alliance saying if they were former pot members then pot merged to forte not tetris...

[/quote]

Yes you did.

Okay, not "RIA" but you said "Our New Protector" 15 times.

We are Tetris.

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311205620' post='2760019']
Would you like to see the message it clearly states to join Tetris...
[/quote]

Not to nitpick, but it says nations have the option to seek asylum in Tetris and that they don't have to join permanently.

P.S. You should join Tetris.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311206196' post='2760024']
P.S. You should join Tetris.
[/quote]

Indeed. More should listen. Keep plumping that little belly up ;)

I would like to see that message, lil drummer boy.

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311204491' post='2760008']

[/quote]

I seem to have to say this again, As Viceroy of Forte, I have disbanded the alliance, please leave the AA promptly.