Mutual Aggression and Hate on Legion and Invicta Pact

Jgoods45

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1309203442' post='2742856']
There was no requirement for us to send anyone out of PM, you're just making stuff up and crying like a baby. Jog on weasel .
[/quote]
Oh my god this is unreal. Of course there was no !@#$@#$ "requirement" for you to leave PM- just the expectation that you'd, you know, [i]support those fighting a war alongside you.[/i]

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1309203642' post='2742861']
Oh my god this is unreal. Of course there was no !@#$@#$ "requirement" for you to leave PM- just the expectation that you'd, you know, [i]support those fighting a war alongside you.[/i]
[/quote]

You just said "When you eventually staggered out, it was only because that was a requirement to get yourselves out of the war." which you just made up.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1309203088' post='2742853']
this here shows the genius of Legion, GOONS are all too stupid to realise know that you should rebuild at wartime, even if it costs you your warchest because you're more likely to be in range of people who you can steal lots of money from to rebuild your warchest,

I'm almost certain that Legions great strategies would have crushed GOONS had they done the courageous thing and refuse all aid from their allies. Next time Legion will show them.
[/quote]

What you going to do, fight to ZI and then sit it out? How dull. I rebuilt and fought some more.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1309122600' post='2742173']
In fact, you have moved farther down due to threads like this from members of your alliance (NWS (Not Work Safe, or forums safe), related to peace terms with =LOST=: http://www.avelegio.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35519

Not remotely appropriate considering it is a IC thing. Stuff like that has a time and a place, and surrender terms (especially when you didn't even really fight) aren't one.
[/quote]

It is for this reason that I wholeheartedly wish to add my signature to this document. I wish this document was in place when I found out about Legion's blatant disregard and disrespect to my former alliance that I loved so dearly. Also, a Legion member told me to...fellate a bag of phalli in their public IRC channel when I asked politely for the completion of said term.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1309122600' post='2742173']
In fact, you have moved farther down due to threads like this from members of your alliance (NWS (Not Work Safe, or forums safe), related to peace terms with =LOST=: http://www.avelegio.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35519

Not remotely appropriate considering it is a IC thing. Stuff like that has a time and a place, and surrender terms (especially when you didn't even really fight) aren't one.
[/quote]

It is for this reason that I wholeheartedly wish to add my signature to this document. I wish this document was in place when I found out about Legion's blatant disregard and disrespect to my former alliance that I loved so dearly. Also, a Legion member told me to...fellate a bag of phalli in their public IRC channel when I asked politely for the completion of said term.

[quote name='Kivan' timestamp='1309205067' post='2742870']
you know its funny how bad stuff on Legion forums gets mentioned here.

Let the Wookie win
[/quote]
Its funny that you have made your alliance look even worse, something few thought was possible.

Congrats.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1309204469' post='2742864']
You just said "When you eventually staggered out, it was only because that was a requirement to get yourselves out of the war." which you just made up.
[/quote]
No, uh, that was a requirement for negotiations as far as I recall.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1309203640' post='2742860']
Please, tell me you're not being serious here... :facepalm:
[/quote]

no need for the facepalm, I was in GOONS during that war, i very rarely post anything on the OWF that isn't facetious

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1309204696' post='2742866']
What you going to do, fight to ZI and then sit it out? How dull. I rebuilt and fought some more.
[/quote]

of course not, the general rule is rebuilding to 1K infra (assuming you have nukes) at 1K infra you shouldn't have had another 12K NS to lose.

I also see you're sporting 5 LC's at barely under 1.5K infra...

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1309205210' post='2742872']
[/quote]

In the early negotiations, it was. That requirement was eventually dropped though.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1309205210' post='2742872']
[/quote]

Then you recall wrong, we came out and we fought and we fought to the end. We did it not because we were forced to, not because we wanted an exit from the war, we did because we joined the war in defence of our allies and we stayed to the end. We lost more NS in total and as a percentage than you worthless cretins and we did it without bad mouthing our allies while the war was going on.

Jog on and play with your light sabre sith boy because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about here.

[quote name='Kivan' timestamp='1309203013' post='2742852']
Took 7 and why don't you go be a good little boy and go play in traffic.
[/quote]
I took 15 nukes by the time my nation was 2 months old. That is an average of a nuke every 4 days. Your achievements are nothing.

Coincidentally so is your alliance.

Edited by ControlVolume

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1309205228' post='2742873']
no need for the facepalm, I was in GOONS during that war, i very rarely post anything on the OWF that isn't facetious

of course not, the general rule is rebuilding to 1K infra (assuming you have nukes) at 1K infra you shouldn't have had another 12K NS to lose.

I also see you're sporting 5 LC's at barely under 1.5K infra...
[/quote]

I'm 1.5k infra down from my pre-war start. I never had nukes, I'll be back to me pre war size the cycle after next.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1309206121' post='2742882']
Then you recall wrong, we came out and we fought and we fought to the end. We did it not because we were forced to, not because we wanted an exit from the war, we did because we joined the war in defence of our allies and we stayed to the end. We lost more NS in total and as a percentage than you worthless cretins and we did it without bad mouthing our allies while the war was going on.

Jog on and play with your light sabre sith boy because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about here.
[/quote]
You came out about 2 weeks after we surrendered- so yeah, from that point on you "fought to the end" another couple weeks later. Great job. Really impressive display. You also didn't leave PM to defend your allies- if that had been your intention, you'd have been out from the start, not waiting until months in. You only came out once it was made clear you would need to actually fight to get peace- yes, it was a requirement. By the time it was dropped you'd come out. And I don't think you lost a greater percentage of NS actually, though you certainly lost more raw NS (duh you're like 4x our size).

Edit: Also we never bad-mouthed NSO allies during the war- just some of the useless scrum like Legion that they're allied to :)

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1309206321' post='2742886']
I'm 1.5k infra down from my pre-war start. I never had nukes, I'll be back to me pre war size the cycle after next.
[/quote]
I'm 1.5k infra up from my pre-war start. I never had nukes, I'll be bigger than you anyways the cycle after next. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ujhj3.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1309206380' post='2742887']
You came out about 2 weeks after we surrendered- so yeah, from that point on you "fought to the end" another couple weeks later. Great job. Really impressive display. You also didn't leave PM to defend your allies- if that had been your intention, you'd have been out from the start, not waiting until months in. You only came out once it was made clear you would need to actually fight to get peace- yes, it was a requirement. By the time it was dropped you'd come out. And I don't think you lost a greater percentage of NS actually, though you certainly lost more raw NS (duh you're like 4x our size).

Edit: Also we never bad-mouthed NSO allies during the war- just some of the useless scrum like Legion that they're allied to :)
[/quote]

You just can't help yourself can you? You tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. The people who know, know.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1309206121' post='2742882']

[/quote]
I'm not sure about the percentage thing

9138636 - you prewar
1644838 - NSO

As of 2/22 (last time the stats thread had NSO before they were eliminated due to dropping out of top 100):

1144181 - NSO
7139633 - you

You had 78% of your NS left, while NSO had 69% of their NS left.

As of those stats, you would be wrong.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1309206908' post='2742891']
You just can't help yourself can you? You tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. The people who know, know.
[/quote]
Yes, people know Legion are cowards :)

[quote name='Kivan' timestamp='1309206992' post='2742893']
i think i caught GoOnS sickness, I'm starting to hate alliances because of a few members.
[/quote]

I think you'll find that's not a quality specific to GOONs, some of your own allies have been happy to do exactly the same in the past (and plenty of others too.)

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1309206914' post='2742892']
I'm not sure about the percentage thing

9138636 - you prewar
1644838 - NSO

As of 2/22 (last time the stats thread had NSO before they were eliminated due to dropping out of top 100):

1144181 - NSO
7139633 - you

You had 78% of your NS left, while NSO had 69% of their NS left.

As of those stats, you would be wrong.
[/quote]

We lost 58% of our NS. The war didn't end because the siths had to put down the light sabres and go home for dinner

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1309208147' post='2742910']
We lost 58% of our NS. The war didn't end because the siths had to put down the light sabres and go home for dinner
[/quote]
And Legion hadn't even started fighting at that point :)