Mutual Aggression and Hate on Legion and Invicta Pact

Jgoods45

[quote name='slingersam' timestamp='1309151584' post='2742512']
I was starting to think bad things about my Alliance, because their seemed so much hate against them. It turns out I was paranoid, and truely thank NPO for their support. Love the LEGION and it's Allies, and my Alliance strengthens 10folds becouse of this topic. I feel sorry for the misguided, and hope they truely see the Legion for the great alliance they are.

Also I believe the Legion plans on upholding the peace treaty, but thenn I'm a lowely grunt in the Legions alliance so I don't know much.
[/quote]

thats nice to hear, good to know their hate just makes us stronger :D

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a relatively new nation and I've never been in any alliance other than The Legion and I don't imagine I ever will be. I fought in the last war, lost more than 13k ns, hit PM, rebuilt and then lost another 12k NS and I don't feel like I was used or let down by my alliance or indeed our allies.

The exception to that statement is those surrender monkeys in the NSO and their pet weirdo Rebel Virginia, they stick in my throat for their load mouthed whining fail.

I look forward to fighting with the signatories of this treaty in the future.

Didn't you read what I just said? Get back to the ranch and start paying GOONS their money.

And what were you doing out of peace mode during the war? Thats not how Legion roll. Report to Jooshbox234 for remedial battle drills.

PS I really like your use of the phrase 'load mouthed'.

Edited by Lord of the Dance

[quote name='Henry' timestamp='1309148651' post='2742471']
A treaty between [i]persons[/i] against one's alliance is pretty [i]personal[/i] no? Perfectly okay in my book.
[/quote]
There's a difference between saying that I personally require therapy and have severe psychological damage and a treaty, sorry.

[quote name='Henry' timestamp='1309148651' post='2742471']
Legion lost 5.3 million NS or 58% of their prewar strength.
Invicta lost 1.2 million NS or 54% of their prewar strength.

There are alliances on both sides that lost considerably less.
[/quote]
If you think the amount of NS lost signals an alliance's contribution you're wrong.
They lost that much NS with such a large percentage of their Alliance in PM,That probably means they are kinda bad fighters.

Accept they lost those precentages, and did near 1/3 more damage. So it may have been big on our side, it was worse on the opponents side. Also the Legion allows the followers to do as they please. When ever a legionair fights he fights because he wants to support the cause, unlike most other alliances were the people are almost forced, we do because we know whats right

[quote name='slingersam' timestamp='1309173739' post='2742620']
[b]Accept they lost those precentages, and did near 1/3 more damage.[/b] So it may have been big on our side, it was worse on the opponents side. Also the Legion allows the followers to do as they please. When ever a legionair fights he fights because he wants to support the cause, unlike most other alliances were the people are almost forced, we do because we know whats right
[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that.

[quote name='Lord of the Dance' timestamp='1309168064' post='2742597']
Sorry to interrupt the thread, Imperator Totem has respectfully asked all Legion members to exit this forum and return at once to the real task in hand; paying GOONS their 2.4 billion.

Then we can all get back to posturing about how awesome we were in the war.
[/quote]

Legion gag order eh? Still the same ol playbook I see...

Hate for me is a strong word specially the reasons given. No one should be hating on planet bob even if it was meant for Lolz.

But will take this opportunity to say...It takes a true sense of honor and loyalty to be allied with NPO in this day and age and The Legion and Invicta has stuck by us all this time. This is not lost to Pacificans. Same can be said to all our treatied allies.

[quote name='Kivan' timestamp='1309183373' post='2742673']
GoOnS acting as Legion. HA see we're so awesome they have to pretend to be us, because we have standards.
[/quote]

LOLegion acting as our banks, awesome. How much of the 2.4 billion have you paid?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Kivan' timestamp='1309185925' post='2742692']
so you were rejected from Pacifica? Good for them.
[/quote]

Once you hear it you will !@#$ bricks, I have never been in pacifica nor applied nor even contemplated ever trying/joining them.

So your comment is redundant, I'm GOONS.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1309186126' post='2742698']
Once you hear it you will !@#$ bricks, I have never been in pacifica nor applied nor even contemplated ever trying/joining them.

So your comment is redundant, I'm GOONS.
[/quote]

GoOnS

[quote name='Kivan' timestamp='1309186219' post='2742699']
GoOnS
[/quote]

Cute, the funny thing is I don't really care what collection of caps/lower case you use. Nice try though.

You can call us GONS, GOONs, GOONS, GoOnS, it doesn't really matter to me. What does matter is your crud alliance paying GOONS 2.4 billion.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1309186401' post='2742700']
Cute, the funny thing is I don't really care what collection of caps/lower case you use. Nice try though.

You can call us GONS, GOONs, GOONS, GoOnS, it doesn't really matter to me. What does matter is your crud alliance paying GOONS 2.4 billion.
[/quote]

At least they werent the ones who NEEDED the 2.4 billion + many billions more during the war just so they could actually fight... so yeah THEY are the crud alliance...