Mutual Aggression and Hate on Legion and Invicta Pact

Jgoods45

[quote name='Kivan' timestamp='1309118541' post='2742129']

Congrats you are no better then Nazis.
[/quote]
And now I have a reason to dislike you even more. Great comment, look forward to more in the future from you.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys relax. Some of you guys are hating the Legion for the wrong things (war, comments). The problem is your alliance tells you to hate on another alliance, you then form this hatred based on another persons opinion. If you want to learn about the legion and the people who run it, drop by our forums and talk to us. Particularly Penlugue Solaris, it seems you have this disdain for the Legion.

Heres the link to the site
avelegio.net

I welcome to seeing all people interested.

[quote name='slingersam' timestamp='1309120299' post='2742154']
Ok guys relax. Some of you guys are hating the Legion for the wrong things (war, comments). The problem is your alliance tells you to hate on another alliance, you then form this hatred based on another persons opinion. If you want to learn about the legion and the people who run it, drop by our forums and talk to us. Particularly Penlugue Solaris, it seems you have this disdain for the Legion.

avelegio.net

[/quote]

Well tbh war comments are valid. You left people on your side in war, while you sat and done nothing but cower away. You performed horridly in Karma, you have indeed a track record of sucking terribly in warfare, the only difference with this time to karma is that you sat in peace-mode not wanting to help the people your allied with.

Now if I judge and others judge you on that aspect then it's up to you to remedy that, if you want to be thought of any differently by the masses.

A good way to start would be the next war you have when you declare on someone, actually fight.

fyi: I fought your AA under different alliances so its not hatred because my government tells me to hate you, It's dislike because you have sucked every time I have fought your nations.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='slingersam' timestamp='1309120299' post='2742154']

avelegio.net

[/quote]
Sheep calling others sheep. Nice.

Apparently, my disdain is uninformed and I have never talked to you all in person. In fact, most of my disdain comes from remembering when Legion was remotely alright back in 2006 and I was content to be allied to them, and seeing what they have become over time upsets me greatly. I've been around the block with some of your current leadership before, and it is not something I'd care to repeat. Judging from NSO's reaction to you and your service in their coalition last war, nothing has happened to change you at all.

In fact, you have moved farther down due to threads like this from members of your alliance (NWS (Not Work Safe, or forums safe), related to peace terms with =LOST=: http://www.avelegio.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35519

Not remotely appropriate considering it is a IC thing. Stuff like that has a time and a place, and surrender terms (especially when you didn't even really fight) aren't one.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1309108781' post='2741974']
As much I don't like legion, I also don't like you Jgoods.

Should I also make an unfunny thread like, expressing my dislike for both Legion and you?
[/quote]

The feeling is mutual. Actually, no, it isn't. You haven't wronged me in any way. I guess I will say that I am indifferent towards your opinion of me. :3

This also wasn't my idea, I just wrote the thing haha. I just liked the idea and went with it. Doesn't really matter if you like the idea or not.

Legion deserves to pay for their little peace mode stunt last war and it will pretty damn sweet when it finally happens. ;)

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1309124321' post='2742190']
Shame on them for trying to minimize the damage they took! Die like good dogs next time. That makes sense to you?
[/quote]
I'd hate to speak for those who fought with them.. so I will let them talk for themselves.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1309079676' post='2741801']
Well there was the part where your alliance refused to leave peace mode, leaving us (and a few others) to bear a disproportionate share of the last war, making us burn a lot more than we would have otherwise. Your cowardice had a direct negative impact on not just myself and my nation, but my alliance and my allies. That's why [i]I[/i] hate Legion. Please disband :)
[/quote]

This is like 5th-grade style right here. I don't think either AA is winning any popularity contests - no need to form a group to get off on trashing them when nearly everyone has a low opinion of them to begin with. If their allies feel they didn't provide adequate defensive commitment in the last war, I'm sure they'll voice their displeasure in private.

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1309124321' post='2742190']
Shame on them for trying to minimize the damage they took! Die like good dogs next time. That makes sense to you?
[/quote]
No, I expect them to fight like men.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1309048090' post='2741403']
[center][size="6"][font="Book Antiqua"][b]Mutual Aggression and Hate on the Legion and Invicta Pact[/b][/font][/size][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]

We the undersigned signatories hereby agree, in good faith to all the terms and obligations set out in this treaty of Mutual Aggression and Hate on the Legion and Invicta.

[b]Article 1: Mutual Hate[/b]

All involved parties agree that they hate Legion and Invicta.

[b]Article 2: Mutual Aggression[/b]

Should a signatory of this treaty declare an aggressive war upon the Legion or Invicta, the remaining signatories are required to follow suit and provide all available support.

[b]Article 3: Cancellation[/b]

Should a signatory of this treaty start to actually like the Legion or Invicta, they may withdraw from this treaty simply by providing the remaining signatories a 1 hour notice of their intent to cancel these accords.

[b]Signed,[/b]

Jgoods45
Penlugue Solaris aka Bob
signed unsure, big gay baby
RushSykes
Pansy
WickedJ
Little Azie
Londo
Charli aka MU
ReytheGreat
Justin_bieber[TLr]
Longbowe
Varianz
SirWilliam ---> Signatory of Article 1 only
Bob Ilyani
All Legionars who have signed up and agreed to attack their own alliance for the benefit of the entire bloc~
All Invictans who have signed up and agreed to attack their own alliance for the benefit of the entire bloc~
Stefano Palmieri
Left_Behind
lazaraus45
chefjoe

[i]If you wish to have your signature added to this righteous document, just post below and it will be edited in.[/i]
[/quote]

/s/ Jorost of the Triune Republic, Grand Duke of Invicta

Oh wait...

Never mind.

[quote name='Master Holton' timestamp='1309127432' post='2742215']
tbh- war comments are very invalid.

NPO volunteered to coordinate the war effort so we let them. We awaited orders (inb4lapdogs) and none came. Your alliance's indecision has reflected poorly on Legion and you should know your facts before posting on Legion's "inaction". Also way to flame allies in public.

[/quote]

Some people really need to pay more attention :facepalm: