TPC DoW

King James XVIII

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1307390217' post='2725549']
You are truly out of your mind, and after this final comment (without even considering what follows) my respect for you has gone straight down into the negative.

You should watch what you say on the OWF, because you are seriously damaging Pork Shrimp's PR in some peoples' eyes. I don't care if you are just joking around or not; at least make sure what you post is respectable and truthful.
[/quote]
Heh. Empty threat is empty. And, are you saying you aren't working with Laz to get the flag? How about letting the GR runner use your AA to help himself?

For those I care about, I doubt that I'm ruining PS' reputation. Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't mean it isn't true. I'd be pretty ashamed with the wars we have done if I was TPC's leadership this round- down-declare vs OP, two poor wars against GR, and a down-declare against Roh.. I guess we're both glad I'm not.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1307391327' post='2725565']
No, my remark was directed at Schad :gag: . And im really not going to comment on the rest. It looks like you guys have your mind made up on how you feel. Look i have respect for PS too. That is starting to diminish tho.

If you dont like the war... well.... It happened.. Deal with it. :wub:
[/quote]

Ah, got it on the first part. What do you mean 'you guys'? I'm bcortell and only bcortell. And, if you read my post, I already state that I'm not against hitting flag runners. Maybe what I said was diluted by my comments about TPC. Oh well.

Edited by bcortell

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with both Shad's and Bcortell's assesment of this war and TPC's actions this round. I mean Laz and BG are high tier in TPC yet they are not fighting. If it walks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck then logic dictates that it must be a duck.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1307392878' post='2725576']
I haven't...if I'd woken up to see TPC had hit another AA to balance things out, I'd be cheering for them.
[/quote]

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1307393286' post='2725580']
Heh. Empty threat is empty. And, are you saying you aren't working with Laz to get the flag? How about letting the GR runner use your AA to help himself?

For those I care about, I doubt that I'm ruining PS' reputation. Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't mean it isn't true. I'd be pretty ashamed with the wars we have done if I was TPC's leadership this round- down-declare vs OP, two poor wars against GR, and a down-declare against Roh.. I guess we're both glad I'm not.

Ah, got it on the first part. What do you mean 'you guys'? I'm bcortell and only bcortell. And, if you read my post, I already state that I'm not against hitting flag runners. Maybe what I said was diluted by my comments about TPC. Oh well.
[/quote]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307393728' post='2725586']
I agree with both Shad's and Bcortell's assesment of this war and TPC's actions this round. I mean Laz and BG are high tier in TPC yet they are not fighting. If it walks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck then logic dictates that it must be a duck.
[/quote]

All three quotes point out one common theme.

Look at the 5 TPC nations that have attacked during this war.

Do you see something in common? Is there something strange about it? Something familiar?

I am absolutely astonished by how you consider this to be an updeclare when:
[list][*]5 TPC nations are currently offensively attacking 6 Rohirrim nations
[*]TPC is currently attacking with 84,755.83 NS against Rohirrim defending with 121,865.94 NS
[*]TPC currently have a nuclear disadvantage[/list]

I understand that you may not have taken the time out of your clealy busy schedules to look at the war screens in-game, however from the stats that I have listed above, I have [i]no[/i] clue as to how our current war at this point in time is some 'irrespectable down-declare'.

When the time is right we [i]will[/i] bring others in to allow our other nations to participate in an end of round war. Now is not the right time for that and for some reason, a few of you fail to see that.

TPC are experienced and honorable enough to make it's own respectable decisions, I'm sure you know that by now, and if you don't - then you are clearly not on Planet Steve.

Woah woah woah everyone. Lets not get to the point were bad blood is formed.

For a student that is supposed to be taught to write clearly, clearly I have not been making things clear :P (on OWF at least).

This is [u][i][b]not[/b][/i][/u] the whole of TPC vs. Rohirrim, it can't be. Its not half of TPC vs. Rohirrim, it can't be. It likely won't even be 20 TPC against Rohirrim. So in that respect, Schad is correct, this is not a line 'em up and fight type of thing.

Take a step back. At the moment there are [b]5[/b] TPC nations at war and we haven't hit the other rogues we declared on yet. If you see 23 TPC nations dog piling less than half that, then feel free to stand up and say something--in fact, I would encourage you to. Until then, sit back and enjoy :popcorn:

Also @ bcortell--We are not helping anyone get a flag, either inside or outside TPC. Anyone that knows me understands that I cannot stand the way the system is currently set up..where people can actually play a war game and "win" without fighting, where people use mercenaries to run over any and everyone in reckless pursuit of a flag.

Again, didn't history show that our first war with OP was even? The two wars against GR were not ideal for sure and I have no problem whatsoever acknowledging that--things happen. Can we wait a bit longer before declaring this to be a historic down declare on Roh?

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1307395209' post='2725618']
All three quotes point out one common theme.

Look at the 5 TPC nations that have attacked during this war.

Do you see something in common? Is there something strange about it? Something familiar?

I am absolutely astonished by how you consider this to be an updeclare when:
[list][*]5 TPC nations are currently offensively attacking 6 Rohirrim nations
[*]TPC is currently attacking with 84,755.83 NS against Rohirrim defending with 121,865.94 NS
[*]TPC currently have a nuclear disadvantage[/list]

I understand that you may not have taken the time out of your clealy busy schedules to look at the war screens in-game, however from the stats that I have listed above, I have [i]no[/i] clue as to how our current war at this point in time is some 'irrespectable down-declare'.

When the time is right we [i]will[/i] bring others in to allow our other nations to participate in an end of round war. Now is not the right time for that and for some reason, a few of you fail to see that.

TPC are experienced and honorable enough to make it's own respectable decisions, I'm sure you know that by now, and if you don't - then you are clearly not on Planet Steve.
[/quote]

I did notice the war screens, and that's why I spent the first page of this thread trying to square the war/roguing circle here...in-game looks like roguing runners, on the forums it's cast as an alliance-to-alliance war. I'll defer to your intentions, but you have to admit that posting a DoW while hitting only six high NS nations and hinting at more was always going to lead people to question what's happening until/if the other shoes drop, especially when it's difficult to see why the other shoe [i]hasn't[/i] dropped.

I'm going to agree with BC on the GR thing. That's way too fishy and no one seems to be outright denying it. That said, there's nothing wrong with alliances working together, but if you're called on it you're called on it. People can and will react accordingly.

As for the actual war...how many TPC nations can even declare on the micro alliance? Until nukes start flying, TPC can't even send many nations their way. It's a bit of a down declare and it's not what I'd consider a "good" war, but it's not really something to get worked up about. I'll admit though, TPC hasn't had a great showing this round. Everyone has rounds where things just can't materialize.

From the PS side of things...let's not forget TPC gave us help in our early attempts to secure a flag. We don't have a monopoly on that. We don't have to like [b]who[/b] they're helping, but thems the brakes.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1307344929' post='2725247']
Heh, I'd hope that you're doing it to clear the way for a flag-runner; that'd make sense. Doing it as a standalone war would be pretty pathetic...and I say that despite liking TPC quite a bit.
[/quote]

Would be pretty pathetic? Let's say that's your own opinion, which you keep shoving down all the forum members' throats for a while now.
All TE members are playing for different reasons. Yours is not an absolute "truth"...
King James and TPC are attracting a lot of criticism from the certain "dark corners" recently. I like it: that means TPC is doing something refreshingly different from the typical trolling community.

o/TPC

Edited by kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1307413236' post='2725863']
Would be pretty pathetic? Let's say that's your own opinion, which you keep shoving down all the forum members' throats for a while now.
All TE members are playing for different reasons. Yours is not an absolute "truth"...
King James and TPC are attracting a lot of criticism from the certain "dark corners" recently. I like it: that means TPC is doing something refreshingly different from the typical trolling community.

o/TPC
[/quote]
:ph34r:

Didn't you get the memo, kong? It's only alright if they're the ones doing it. Basically, learn to ignore 'them' like I have- It works wonders. :)

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1307414297' post='2725871']

Didn't you get the memo, kong? It's only alright if they're the ones doing it. Basically, learn to ignore 'them' like I have- It works wonders. :)

Confusion.
[/quote]

Care to point out when we've done "it"?

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1307413236' post='2725863']

o/TPC
[/quote]
You quit after we destroyed your nation, so why are you still posting?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1307414297' post='2725871']

Confusion.
[/quote]
You cannot ignore me forever Confusion. :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307420116' post='2725902']
You quit after we destroyed your nation, so why are you still posting?
[/quote]
Paul, anybody who has a nation may post.
Just in case you've forgotten, I've sent you a pm about me considering to abandon CN alltogether before this war. I've destroyed my SE nation before our war in TE as well (apart from desmantling my nation in TE after the war). My nation has been destroyed completely every second round, as was yours a few times. What's new?
Now, mind your own business from now on, will ya?

Edited by kongland

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1307398238' post='2725668']
I'm going to agree with BC on the GR thing. That's way too fishy and no one seems to be outright denying it.
[/quote]

Watch the war screens closely as the wars unfold, and I can update you on the situation on who's getting involved in what if you're interested in that sort of thing.

If you think you can see someone who's clearly up to some funny business by not having any agressive wars before being nuked, then feel free to point that out - that's an absolutely, validly, notable observation, unlike some of the other comments that have been made about members in the past; however you can be reassured that we're already doing that.

And the first nukes have flown :nuke:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307420877' post='2725910']
You cannot ignore me forever Confusion. :)
[/quote]

I'm not referring to you.

Confusion.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307393728' post='2725586']
I mean Laz and BG are high tier in TPC yet they are not fighting. If it walks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck then logic dictates that it must be a duck.
[/quote]

yes, if any given nation does not jump in the moment his stalker bursts into tears about the war he is clearly a flag runner :rolleyes:

i appreciate you watching my war screens but really, the cyberverse is too big to just stalk me and con, get about, go harrass some other notorious infra huggers, i hear OP and LE are setting records for the longest time a sanctioned alliance has remained at peace in TE, might be a good place to start?

EDIT: forgot the kisses xXx

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1307449685' post='2726028']
yes, if any given nation does not jump in the moment his stalker bursts into tears about the war he is clearly a flag runner :rolleyes:

i appreciate you watching my war screens but really, the cyberverse is too big to just stalk me and con, get about, go harrass some other notorious infra huggers, i hear OP and LE are setting records for the longest time a sanctioned alliance has remained at peace in TE, might be a good place to start?

EDIT: forgot the kisses xXx
[/quote]
WOW, I am in your head so much so that you send me a message through your war declarations. :) My job is done. :lol1:

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1307398238' post='2725668']
I'm going to agree with BC on the GR thing. That's way too fishy and no one seems to be outright denying it. That said, there's nothing wrong with alliances working together, but if you're called on it you're called on it. People can and will react accordingly.

As for the actual war...how many TPC nations can even declare on the micro alliance? Until nukes start flying, TPC can't even send many nations their way. It's a bit of a down declare and it's not what I'd consider a "good" war, but it's not really something to get worked up about. I'll admit though, TPC hasn't had a great showing this round. Everyone has rounds where things just can't materialize.

From the PS side of things...let's not forget TPC gave us help in our early attempts to secure a flag. We don't have a monopoly on that. We don't have to like [b]who[/b] they're helping, but thems the brakes.
[/quote]

Well put, well put indeed.

But to be honest i think they hit PS runners and thats why the posting here is extreme. But my opinion :D

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307473275' post='2726257']
WOW, I am in your head so much so that you send me a message through your war declarations. :) My job is done. :lol1:
[/quote]

I know, i'm such a hopeless romantic :)

good to see you finally admit that the goal of your posts recently was to win my affection, a job which as you correctly state is done, though there was no need to play hard to get in the first place :wub:

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1307346683' post='2725257']
Don't respect our ways of building, warring and enjoying ourselves?
[/quote]
Am I the only one who immaturely laughed when I read this? :smug:

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1307502732' post='2726571']
[/quote]
TBH I puked but heh

Edited by paul711

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1307502732' post='2726571']
[/quote]
Thats about the trues thing you ever said JB, but you know me and the rest of TPC love ya :P

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307505755' post='2726627']
TBH I puked but heh
[/quote]

Your being a bit of a drama queen now, bet you like to ride on the back of a motor cycle to :lol1:

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1307513908' post='2726777']
Thats about the trues thing you ever said JB, but you know me and the rest of TPC love ya :P
[/quote]
Nah, BG...you know I always speak the truth. Its just that sometimes I like stepping on toes and most people don't like that. ;)

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1307649082' post='2728060']
lol, I started a war.

:awesome:

Arbitrary old CN:SE rogue AA, piss off TPC, nuke lots of things....

My friends, THAT is what I call winning TE.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure people have differing opinions about what winning in TE means, if there is such a thing; but if you feel that you have won the round before it has even ended, then congratulations! Well done ^_^

:nuke:

Yes, it is truly a fortunate confluence of events when the same outcome lets multiple people feel like they've won.

[quote]
Total Soldier Casualties

1) 454,497 Total Soldiers Lost - jammar of Wrecked - Pink Team

2) 389,359 Total Soldiers Lost - The Programmer of Warzone 2200 - Black Team

3) 375,257 Total Soldiers Lost - Einner of Ponyville - Black Team
[/quote]

Working our way up...